NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is an open set up game

13 Man No Outside Communication daystart Game with the following role set up

1x Vampire
1x Vampire hunter (town)
1x Witch doctor (town)
1x Universal backup (neutral, wins with town)
9x Vanilla town

Role Explanations
Vampires are a converter role and exist in two stages: alpha vampires and fledgling vampires. The beginning vampire is alpha.
- Each night a vampire may target one other player, if successful the target will be bitten and converted to a fledgling vampire
- Fledgling vampires take one night cycle to mature at which point they become alpha vampires (i.e. a player converted N1 is eligible to convert n3)
- If the vampire successfully targets the vampire hunter, both players will die
- Vampires do not have scum chat, and no vampire knows the identity of any other vampire other than those they themselves convert

Vampire Hunter is an anti-vampire role, they may target one user at night and if their target is a vampire they will slay said vampire. This action outspeeds a vampire conversion.

Witch doctor is a doctor role. Each night you may target one user whom you will give anti-vampire medicine such as garlic, holy oil, and so forth. Your target will use these items that night which will prevent any vampires from approaching close enough to bite. A user protected in this way will be informed that they were approached during the night but will not know the identity of the vampire.

Universal Backup inherits the first power role to die, along with their alignment. In the event of a mutual death situation, the universal backup will become a fledgling vampire if this occurs on N1, and the vampire Hunter on any other night. The universal backup is town aligned and will win with town, but is a neutral as they can become a vampire.

General rules for my game
- Signups are not first come first serve
- Signing up means you intend to play, of you are inactive you will be subbed and potentially blacklisted from future games of mine
- Don't be a dick. That's my job.

Forum rules
Go here. If a mod could edit these in I'd be ever so grateful <3

Signups

We will need 13 Signups for participants and a pool of substitutes after the fact so please signup even if more than 13 Signups exist

1. Earlio
2. King
3. Haruno
4. Jalmont
5. Asek
6. Walrein
7. Hawkie
8. Thunder~Ballz
9. Aubisio (sub)
10. UncleSam
11. Blue_Tornado
12. MoodyCloud
13. Shubaka17
14. Paperblade
15. winter-delta (sub)
16. Champ1604
17. MawileAce
18. Sandshrewz
19. acidphoenix
20. zorbees

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)