Tournament There goes Anything Goes (Finals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
won vs SavagelyMauled ggs
idk what's wrong with saving replays but I know I saved the first 2 and they arent showing up now, which sucks because the first one was really good. here's g3
will contact next opp
nah replays aren't broken, u proably hid the room which also hides it from the replay site.

Laxpras

One small yeet for man, one giant yeet for mankind
LaxLapras vs. DonnotheFirst - LaxLapras, you had a nice run for someone who doesn't play ag.
sin(pi) vs. (TylerWithNumbers vs. Dream Eater Gengar) - How did Tyler make it this far.
Kill The Messenger vs. (SavagelyMauled vs. Megazard) - Gonna be close but, im sure the owner got this
terrors vs. ADF Test - I like his name, therefor he is better.
(DontStealMyPenguin vs. iLlama) vs. Fairy MMM - Both of u are my homies but i gtg with penguin.
Chloe. vs. Fardin? - Time to end Chloe's win streak
Thimo vs. Daft Blaze - Mod > Voice
Izaya. vs. sanjay.
Samboelrod vs. LordofTurnips
oizo vs. Qplaz
\_(ツ)_/¯

I dont know what I'm doing tbh

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-460668525
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-461303538

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
was contacted by my opp, but he has not responded to any of my suggestions for a time to batte
yeh i know im late on this but just confirming that I've been busy and havent really been able to set aside the time to battle so gladly giving the win (not that it matters now)

I'm going to have to call activity on Oizo unfortunately, I wrote on his wall on Thursday and no response since. Still happy to play whenever if he reads this.

I feel like my match is starting to stall the tour and I really don't want that. I've tried to contact with ADF on Smogon like 3 times and we did manage to settle a day on PS! but I couldn't find them all day. They haven't replied to my vm either, since I told them that I failed to see them online on PS! (They haven't come online on Smogon since Monday) I think I need to call activity/ask for an extension. I've been told that ADF has some personal issues atm so I'm fine if Kris decides to give us an extension instead of giving me the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)