TheWolfe Vs. Blazikenmaster-Zeo, 3v3 Singles (AR: rickheg, TR: GoldenKnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am, just going for a walk to cool myself down after losing in the big tournament in the first round. I decided to take the old path through the woods to an old abandoned park, that always calms me down. Hey, it sounds like something is happening at the old park! I better see what's going on.

Still looking a challenger and ref for this!

Battle type: 3v3 Singles
DQ Time: 3 days
Recoveries: 2 recovery moves/5 chills
Restrictions: None
Song: Audioslave - Be Yourself
Arena: Sleepy Park

Sleepy Park (Outdoor Custom Arena): Sleepy Park is a simple playground that has lacked human activity for quite some time. Its area is fairly large, quite lengthy with a moderate width. The park is paved with a gravel surface and lying on the outskirts is a grassy terrain leading to a wooded area. A pair of swings sit close to the outskirts of the park. Four pairs of swings hang down from it's wooden exterior. Nearby lies a tilted merry-go-round. This metallic disk consisting of a cross hatching of sturdy handles still stands fairly strong, but it's obvious time has done its toll to the aged structure. Upon the left stretch of this park lies a set of swings designed for the younger children. Only two pairs hang freely from the suspended metal bar. The right side of this park possesses some markings within the grass and dust which indicate previous structures which has once stood there, no removed from the premises. Around the bottom of Sleepy park lies its entrance along with an aged sign warning citizens to play at their own risk, but to have a good time. A power line runs extended from one side of the park to the other.
Accepting TheWolfe challenge
Items:No
Switching: No
Abilities: All
Hey guys! Instead of yelling at each other, why not settle this with a pokemon battle? I just got certified to referee, so I can judge a match between you two!

So here's TheWolfe's team;

Grovyle - Meliadoul (F)
Nature: Hasty (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Defense)
Type: Grass - Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
KOs: 4

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two.
Unburden: (DW) - LOCKED.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 110 + 18 accuracy flat

EC: 5/9
MC: 0
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
-Pound
-Leer
-Absorb
-Quick Attack
-Pursuit
-Screech
-Fury Cutter
-Leaf Blade
-Agility
-Detect
-Leaf Storm

-Bullet Seed
-Double Kick
-Leech Seed

-Acrobatics
-Safeguard
-Swords Dance
-Hidden Power: Fire 7
-Rock Slide

Combusken - Roy (M)
Nature: Naive (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)
Type: Fire - Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting - Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
KOs: 2

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two.
Speed Boost: (DW) - LOCKED.

Stats:
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 64 + 8 accuracy flat

EC: 4/9

Attacks:
-Scratch
-Growl
-Focus Energy
-Ember
-Peck
-Sand Attack
-Fire Spin
-Double Kick
-Flamethrower
-Sky Uppercut

-Featherdance
-Low Kick
-Baton Pass

-Dig
-Substitute
-Flame Charge
-Hidden Power: Ice 7
-Shadow Claw
-Toxic
-Rock Slide

Marshtomp - Hype Dog (F)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy on opponent’s attacks.)
Type: Water - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ground - Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
KOs: 2

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two.
Damp: (DW) - LOCKED.

Stats:
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 43 - 10 evasion flat

EC: 4/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
-Tackle
-Growl
-Mud Slap
-Water Gun
-Bide
-Foresight
-Mud Sport
-Mud Shot
-Mud Bomb
-Earthquake

-Counter
-Yawn
-Uproar
-Mirror Coat

-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Rock Smash
-Hidden Power: Electric 7
-Toxic
-Waterfall

And now for Blazikenmaster-Zeo's pokemon;

Duoclohm (Cloudy) (Female)

Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 90(+)

Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +14% Accuracy, -1 Atk)
EC 4/9
MC 0
DC 2/5

Level Up Moves
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Twister
Spark
Sonicboom
Double Hit
Hurricane
Slack Off

Egg Moves
Hydro Pump
Power Gem
Dragon Breath

HM/TM
Taunt
Flamethrower
Substitute
Thunder
Surf

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Tepig(King Pig) (Male)
Type: Fire
Nature: Adamant

Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 45

EC:3/9
MC: 1
DC: 2/5

Moves

Level Up
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defence Curl
Flame Charge
Smog
Rollout
Take Down
Assurence
Flare Blitz

Egg Moves
Curse
Super Power
Yawn

TM/HM Moves
Taunt
Rock Tomb
Wild Charge

Abilties

Blaze:
Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

DW Ability
Thick Fat:
This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Salamence [Fafnir] (Male)
Type:
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 150(+)

Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +26 Acc, -1 Defence)

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Zen Headbutt
Crunch
Fly

Hydro Pump
Dragon Rush
Dragon Pulse

Draco Meteor

Flamethrower
Dragon Claw
Rock Slide
Abilities:
Intimidate:
Type: Can be Activated
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.

Moxie:
This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

TheWolfe, you issued the challenge. You send out one pokemon first. Then Blazikenmaster-Zeo, you send out a pokemon and issue commands. Then TheWolfe, you issue commands, and I'll assess how the pokemon are doing and update you guys.

TheWolfe, your first pokemon, please!

Yelling? In a park? That's abandoned? Nonsense! I do no such things. It was all just loud talking! Yes it is most certainly that. There can be no other alternatives.

Oh a Pokemon battle? Let's see here...let's use this Hype Doggie!

Marshtomp - Hype Dog (F)

Data Audit Thread said:
Substitute: The Pokemon siphons 15, 20, or 25 HP of its life force and creates a Substitute. The Substitute can absorb damage and status attacks for the user. When Substitute is constructed, status effects and secondary effects cannot be inflicted. Taunt and Torment ignore this, however. When Substitute is constructed, status effects and secondary effects cannot be inflicted. Substitute will block all stat-lowering attacks and other new effects except for Attract, Curse, Destiny Bond, Encore, Grudge, Perish Song, Psych Up, Roar, Taunt and Whirlwind. While a Substitute is up, an opposing Pokemon will not take recoil damage from an attack with recoil, or take damage from Life Orb recoil.
You need to choose how much health to put into substitute, Blaze.

A Duocholm? Oh my, these guys are tough! But we'll be tougherer!

Hype Dog, let off a devastating Earthquake! That should be enough to break that sub. Release a Yawn and hit that fluffy cloud thing with another Earthquake!

If the sub doesn't break the first time, use a Rock Smash on the second action and then follow up with a Yawn.

Earthquake ~ Yawn ~ Earthquake
Subs: Use Rock Smash on second action if Substitute doesn't break and then push your actions forward by one.

Hype Dog: Woof Woof Woof!

EDIT: It seems like everyone's stats have been adjusted according to the Data Audit Thread. Will you use the original Pokemon stats or will you use the adjusted stats for all the combatants?

100 HP
100 Energy
Boosts: none
Other: +14 % accuracy

Vs.

90 HP
100 Energy
Other: -10 evasion

Alright, don't get nervous, rickheg. You know what to do. Just stay calm and...HEY! I didn't say to start yet! Get a hold of yourself, man, you're losing control and the match hasn't started yet! Cloudy the Duoclohm has disobeyed referee orders by creating a Substitute with 20 HP. I'll have to penalize her for that. Well, I would, if Hype Dog the Marshstomp isn't also disobeying my orders not to begin battle by launching a massive Earthquake attack. The EQ uncovered a small jagged rock, and the tremors sent it flying towards Cloudy's doll, and it cut the doll's neck, causing the Substitute to disappear!

Since they both didn't listen, I might as well let them keep going. I wonder if the pokemon even notice I'm here...:pirate: Cloudy sure doesn't seem to, as she starts spinning around and around until a Hurricane appears, picking up all the debris from the playground and sending it flying. Hey, be careful, that slide almost hit me! Hype Dog avoids the metal and wooden structures flying everywhere, however. When she finally lands, she doesn't stop spinning, though. It looks like she's Intensely confused! All the spinning in that hurricane cut off oxygen to Hype Dog's head, forcing her to Yawn to absorb more oxygen (did you know that's actually why we yawn? Being tired has nothing to do with it). And as they say, yawning is contagious, so Cloudy yawns too. It looks like Cloudy is getting drowsy...

Cloudy seemed to like what that last hurricane did, so she whips up another Hurricane, catching Hype Dog right in the thick of it. Seeing an opportunity, Hype Dog starts slamming down the objects around her, like the table and swingset, into the earth, timing it all so that when the Hurricane ends, all the items and Hype Dog land at the same time, causing another Earthquake, shaking Cloudy to the core. She's so shaken, that I think she passed out already! Wait, no, the nerves, combined with the drowsy effect from the Yawn, put her into a Light Sleep. She'll be up and back in the fight in no time.

Alright everyone, that's enough! I said, THAT'S ENOUGH!! It's time for me to take a look at the pokemon, see where we're at in this contest, and assess the damage.

Duoclohm
Substitute
20 HP, 18 Energy
Hurricane
RNG roll to hit; (84/100 = hit) 78 = hit
RNG roll to crit; (1/16 = crit) 12 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; (30/100 = confusion) 8 = confusion
RNG roll for confusion (1,2,3/3) = 3 Intense Confusion (4 actions)
[12 BAP + (3 SpA - 3 SpD)*1.5] = 12 Damage, 8 Energy

Hurricane
RNG roll to hit; (84/100 = hit) 2 = hit
RNG roll to crit; (1/16 = crit) 3 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; (30/100) = 37 not confused
[12 BAP + (3 SpA - 3 SpD)*1.5] = 12 Damage, 12 Energy

Marshstomp
Earthquake
RNG roll to crit; (1/16 = crit) 1 = crit
[10 BAP + 3 STAB + 3 crit + (3 Atk - 3 Def)*1.5]*1.5 SE = 24 Damage, 6 Energy

Yawn
RNG roll for confusion; (50/100 hits self) 95 = success
RNG roll for severity (1,2,3/3) = 1 Light Sleep (1 Action)
7 Energy

Earthquake
RNG roll for confusion; (50/100 hits self) 99 = success
RNG roll to crit; (1/16 crit) 4 = no crit
[10 BAP + 3 STAB + (3 Atk - 3 Def)*1.5]*1.5 SE = 19.5 (rounded up to 20) Damage, 6 Energy

60 HP
62 Energy

Vs.

66 HP
81 Energy

With both pokemon coming out swinging, TheWolfe has taken an early lead, and both participants have been getting lucky with the hax thus far. But it's still far too close to tell who will get that crucial first KO and build his team momentum moving forward. Will it be the weather Dragon Cloudy, or the brave and excitable Hype Dog? Why do I see 2 heads and only 1 mouth on Duoclohm? And why is the frog-thing Marshstomp barking like a dog? Anyway, TheWolfe, it's your turn to issue orders!

That's because my Marshtomp is a good doggie. And it's more of a bulldog than a frog. xD

Also Hurricane gets 94% accuracy, factoring in my evasion penalty (-10) and her accuracy bonus (+14).

We're doing good Hype Dog, but we got hit by confusion! What will we do?

Release a Mud Bomb, then follow up with two Earthquakes!

Mud Bomb ~ Earthquake x2

Lets try this on for size, Cloudy. Use a your Dragon Breath to get some damage in, then use Hurricane to pick yourself up off the ground and dodge that Earthquake, then as you come in for the landing, Dragon's Breath one last time.

Since GK hasn't mentioned anything I need to fix, I'll assume it's okay to put this up...

60 HP
62 Energy

Vs.

66 HP
81 Energy

Alright, here we go. This match will continue. You can do this. You've got everything under control here. Let's just get back to the action...

Hype Dog, seeing a marvelous opportunity in front of her, as well as the sleeping Cloudy, decides to launch a slightly weaker attack to see how it affects the sleeping cloud dragon, and fires off a Mud Bomb at Cloudy. With Cloudy asleep, just sitting there, Hype Dog is able to aim her bomb extra carefully, enough to hit Cloudy in her critically weak spot! The blast is so strong that it wakes up Cloudy, who is clearly startled by the powerful assault.

Hype Dog readies another Earthquake, and this time, Cloudy sees it coming and is able to prepare herself. She whips up another Hurricane, looking oddly familiar and is able to make the Earthquake miss, avoiding all damage from it. This maneuver may have backfired, however, as Hype Dog is able to use the time to shake off her confusion.

Cloudy lands, realizing she needs to start dealing damage to Hype Dog if she wants to win the match. She gets in close, and breathes some of Dragonic powder from a special pouch inside her body that makes the stuff. It's so potent that it paralyzes Hype Dog! Hype Dog is able to overcome the paralysis for now, though, and is able to launch another Earthquake attack, dealing significant damage to Cloudy.

Alright everyone, this is as good a time as any to stop and see how the pokemon are doing.

Duoclohm
Dragonbreath
sleep

Hurricane
8 Energy

Dragonbreath
RNG roll to crit; (1/16 = crit) 9 = no crit
[6 BAP + 3 STAB + (3 SpA - 3 SpD)*1.5] = 9 Damage, 4 Energy

Marshstomp
Mud Bomb
RNG roll for confusion; (50/100 = hits self) 90 = success
RNG roll for hit; (85/100 = hit) 17 = hit
RNG roll for crit; (1/16 = crit) 1 = crit
[7 BAP + 3 STAB + (3Atk - 3 Def)*1.5 + 3 crit]*1.5 SE = 19.5 (rounded to 20) Damage, 5 Energy

Earthquake
RNG roll for confusion; (50/100 = hits self) 92 = success
RNG roll to crit; (1/16 = crit) 15 = no crit
miss, 6 Energy

Earthquake
RNG roll for paralysis; (20/100 = paralysis) 47 = success
RNG roll to crit; (1/16 = crit) 5 = no crit
[10 BAP + 3 STAB + (3Atk - 3 Def)*1.5]*1.5 SE = 19.5 (rounded to 20) Damage, 10 Energy

20 HP
50 Energy

Vs.

57 HP
60 Energy

Okay, both pokemon are in rough shape, but Cloudy the Duoclohm has been hit especially hard. Blazikenmaster-Zeo, your actions, please!

Earthquake to death?

In any case, let's use our own Earthquake x3! I know the energy accumulation is creeping up but at least we can take this dragon out!

Earthquake x3

20 HP
50 Energy

Vs.

57 HP
60 Energy

Okay, so it looks like these pokemon are starting to really get beat up out there. I'll probably have to call a KO soon. I know how to do that, right? I'm sure I'll figure it out when the time comes.

Cloudy is relying on her mystical dragonic powers to save her in this match-up. She starts to summon a mighty Earthquake, at her trainer's command. Then they both realized that Cloudy doesn't actually know how to do that. So instead, she breathes her special Dragon Breath on Hype Dog. Hype Dog sees a golden opportunity, and shows Cloudy just how to Douggie Earthquake, and Cloudy just can't handle the intensity of Hype Dog's amazing dance moves Hype Dog's attacks, and falls to the ground. I don't think she's getting back up for a while... Cloudy has been KO'ed! I knew I would be able to do that! That was easy! Quick, you guys, KO more stuff!

Duoclohm
Dragonbreath
RNG roll to crit; 6 = no crit
[6 BAP + 3 STAB + (3 SpA - 3 SpD)*1.5] = 9 Damage, 8 Energy

Marshstomp
Earthquake
RNG roll for paralysis; 21 = success
RNG roll to crit; 10 = no crit
[10 BAP + 3 STAB + (3Atk - 3 Def)*1.5]*1.5 SE = 19.5 (rounded to 20) Damage, 14 Energy

0 HP
0 Energy

Vs.

48 HP
46 Energy

Blazikenmaster-Zeo, your next pokemon, then TheWolfe will declare actions!

well, this is unforcent. But good job Cloudy, we'll have to work on beating Marstomps and Swamperts it appers. Salamence, lets blow them out of the water, this is no contest.

Note: Salamence is supposed to only have 115 Speed when calculating the nature bonus. Not sure how this factors into its accuracy bonus though.

"For some reason, I can't help but think that a Duocholm flying around on a Hurricane just seems so funny. A fluffy dragon thing with two heads and no wings flying about the sky on wind currents going wheeeee!

But that's besides the point. Great work Hype Dog!"

Hype Dog: Woof Woof!

"Let's see what else our opponent has in stor-A SALAMENCE? Aw geez, why?

Well...whatever! Hype Dog, it's time to keep pushing on! Use Ice Beam, Yawn, and follow up with another Ice Beam! If Salamence tries flying away and coming down to retaliate, Counter those blows!"

Ice Beam ~ Yawn ~ Ice Beam
Subs: Counter if tries attacking with Fly.

Note: Salamence is supposed to only have 115 Speed when calculating the nature bonus. Not sure how this factors into its accuracy bonus though.
I noticed that too. Not sure how that happened. I calced the accuracy, and it's 15%. That's what I'll be using. Blazikenmaster-Zeo, when you see this, I'd suggest changing Salamence's data on your ASB profile.

Oh, sorry, my bad. That would make its acc boost

115^2(13225)/870=15.02

So acc increase of 15 percent, lol thanks for catching that

anyways

Zen Headbutt- Fly- Dragon Claw

(Ofcourse this was before I bought Earthquake, fml)

I didn't have time to get to reffing this last night, I will send a PM to GK by the end of the night. Just letting you guys know I haven't forgotten about you.

100 HP
100 Energy
Other: +15 % accuracy

Vs.

48 HP
46 Energy

Alright, so Blazikenmaster-Zeo has lost his first pokemon, Cloudy. He's sent out his next pokemon to replace it, and it's a Salamence! Woah!

And this Salamence, named Fafnir, sees that his opponent is not fully evolved. Instead of getting angry, the normal Salamence reaction, he decides to take a moment to focus on his inner peace. Hype Dog interrupts by firing an Ice Beam at Fafnir. He focuses the Zen he obtained before being interrupted, and Headbutts Hype Dog.

Fafnir then takes to the skies, hoping to get away from Hype Dog's Ice Beams. He stays up there for a while, I tell you. I wonder if he's running away to find his original trainer...nope! He's Flying down at breakneck speeds! but he went so high up, that Hype Dog is able to prepare for the blow, and Counters it, dealing even more damage than the impact to Fafnir did!

Fafnir is getting angry again that this middle-stage pokemon is still standing, so he Dragon Claws at Hype Dog, who is barely hanging on. She does manage to recover in time to fire off another Ice Beam at Fafnir, who despite just entering battle, is already worn down.

Salamence
Zen Headbutt
RNG roll to crit; 9 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 23 = no flinch
[9 BAP + (5 Atk - 3 Def)*1.5] = 12 Damage, 6 Energy

Fly
RNG roll to crit; 2 = no crit
[9 BAP + 3 STAB + (5 Atk - 3 Def)*1.5] = 15 Damage, 6 Energy

Dragon Claw
RNG roll to crit; 3 = no crit
[8 BAP + 3 STAB + (5 Atk - 3 Def)*1.5] = 14 Damage, 5 Energy

Marshstomp
Ice Beam
RNG roll for paralysis; 95 = success
RNG roll to crit; 14 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 75 = no freeze
[10 BAP + (2 SpA - SpD)*1.5]*1.5 SE *1.5 SE = 19.125 (rounded to 19) Damage, 7 Energy

Counter
RNG roll for paralysis; 57 = success
[15 *1.5] = 22.5 (rounded to 23) Damage
[(23/3) + 6] = 13.67 (rounded to 14) Energy

Ice Beam
RNG roll for paralysis; 27 = success
RNG roll to crit; 12 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 27 = no freeze
[10 BAP + (2 SpA - SpD)*1.5]*1.5 SE *1.5 SE = 19.125 (rounded to 19) Damage, 7 Energy

39 HP
83 Energy

Vs.

7 HP
18 Energy
Boosts: -1 Attack

Hype Dog, despite being on her last legs, has taken a decent chunk out of Fafnir. Can Blazikenmaster-Zeo and his team turn this around and into a win? Blaze, your actions, please!

Ref note to competitors; at the suggestion of GK, I will be using a larger number roll, d1000 in fact, for all my damage rolls from here on out. I'm also making the Data info easier to read.

39 HP
83 Energy

Vs.

7 HP
18 Energy

Fafnir the Salamence is incredibly irritated at the damage he's taken against this weakened Hype Dog, and flies at Hype Dog as fast as he can, slashing at the barely-standing Marshstomp with his Dragonic Claws, and that finally is too much for the dog/frog/whatever Hype Dog is, Hype Dog has been KO'ed!! Man, this just gets easier each KO! I wanna declare more stuff KO'ed!

Salamence
Dragon Claw
RNG roll to crit; (63/1000 = crit) 786 = no crit
[8 BAP + 3 STAB + (5 Atk - 3 Def)*1.5] = 14 Damage, 9 Energy

39 HP
74 Energy

Vs.

0 HP
0 Energy

TheWolfe, you send out another pokemon, and issue it orders, then Blazikenmaster-Zeo will issue counter-orders.

"Ohohohoho! You did great Hype Dog! Return! Roy, it's time for you to slay the dragon!"

Roy - Combusken (M)

Use Hidden Power thrice! If it tries using Fly, then build a Substitute if you don't have one up already. If you already have one, then proceed with your normal commands.

Ready, set, GO!"

Hidden Power: Ice 7 x3
Subs: If Salamence tries to use Fly, build a Substitute (25 HP) if you don't have up already.

Roy: Combusken! >:3

39 HP
74 Energy
Boosts: +1 Attack (Moxie)

Vs.

90 HP
100 Energy
Other: +8 % accuracy

Alright, Hype Dog put up a tremendous fight, but she finally fell to the mighty Fafnir. Watching Hype Dog fall gives Fafnir some attitude...just look at the Moxie on him! TheWolfe needs to send out another pokemon. And he picks... Roy the Combusken! Hopefully for TheWolfe, it can finish the job Hype Dog started and KO this weakened dragon. Let's find out!!

Fafnir glares at his new opponent, and opens his mouth to launch a powerful Hydro Pump attack at Roy. Roy attempts to dodge, but Fafnir is simply too fast, and is able to keep up with him. Roy responds by tapping into his mental Powers Hidden within, and uses the stream of water to shoot Ice at Fafnir. Does everybody have access to Ice moves?! Whatever happened to using Ice types? My Syclant, Liberty, weeps.

Anyway, both pokemon seemed to like what happened that last round, since they both watched their opponent take a beating, so they decided to repeat their actions. There really isn't much to describe here...

Oh, and guess what happened this time? Yup, you guessed it, the same damn thing, again. Liberty, I say we intervene in the name of creativity! Oh wait, never mind, the repeated Ice assaults have taken their toll on the flying dragon, and Fafnir has been KO'ed! But I'd say he's done his job, Roy isn't looking to be in great shape himself, he's barely hanging on! And man, this KO thing is getting fun!!! :naughty:

Salamence
Hydro Pump
RNG roll to hit; (950/1000 = hit) 846 = hit
RNG roll to crit; (63/1000 = crit) 791 = no crit
[12 BAP + (4 SpA - 1 SpD)*1.5]*1.5 SE = 24.75 (rounded to 25) Damage, 8 Energy

Hydro Pump
RNG roll to hit; (950/1000 = hit) 39 = hit
RNG roll to crit; (63/1000 = crit) 624 = no crit
[12 BAP + (4 SpA - 1 SpD)*1.5]*1.5 SE = 24.75 (rounded to 25) Damage, 12 Energy

Hydro Pump
RNG roll to hit; (950/1000 = hit) 912 = hit
RNG roll to crit; (63/1000 = crit) 348 = no crit
[12 BAP + (4 SpA - 1 SpD)*1.5]*1.5 SE = 24.75 (rounded to 25) Damage, 16 Energy

Combusken
Hidden Power Ice
RNG roll to crit; (63/1000 = crit) 871 = no crit
[7 BAP + (3 SpA - 3 SpD)*1.5]*2.25 SE = 15.75 (rounded to 16) Damage, 5 Energy

Hidden Power Ice
RNG roll to crit; (63/1000 = crit) 917 = no crit
[7 BAP + (3 SpA - 3 SpD)*1.5]*2.25 SE = 15.75 (rounded to 16) Damage, 9 Energy

Hidden Power Ice
RNG roll to crit; (63/1000 = crit) 351 = no crit
[7 BAP + (3 SpA -3 SpD)*1.5]*2.25 SE = 15.75 (rounded to 16) Damage, 13 Energy

0 HP
0 Energy
Boosts: +1 Attack (Moxie)

Vs.

15 HP
73 Energy
Other: +8 % accuracy

Since Blazikenmaster-Zeo only has his Tepig, King Pig, left, I will send it out for him (does anyone else find it wierd Blazikenmaster-Zeo is facing Blaziken's pre-evo with a fire/fighting starter from a different region?). Blazikenmaster-Zeo, your orders, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)