Pokemart (go to 8th post for the good stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
flargananddingle

I am really interested in those flawless shiny pokemon you have listed. Namely aipom, axew, deino, swinub, shieldon and hippopotas. Here is my list of shiny competitive KB pokemon. Tell me if there is anything you'd like in exchange.
it's super hard to cut and paste from that list...
I'm thinkin hp fire roselia, ducklett, the mixed fast ball elekid, bold female slowpoke, dream ball slakoth, and illumise.
also, just an fyi but all the ones you chose are non redis

flargananddingle

I am really interested in those flawless shiny pokemon you have listed. Namely aipom, axew, deino, swinub, shieldon and hippopotas. Here is my list of shiny competitive KB pokemon. Tell me if there is anything you'd like in exchange.
Some of those pokes were bred from Smogon users you cloned for, I suggest putting the redis rights on those (Like how my Yanma and Taillow are Non-Redis), and maybe mentioning who bred them (Or all OTs/IDs), or how you obtained them :]

slash. you still looking for ubers? i have a shiny 5 iv kyurem thats timid nature. ill give you r a reshirem along with it. if your interested id love a shiny/non shiny 5 iv mon from the ou tier. i can go on 2:30 minutes from now

Alright, time for an update imo :]]]]]]. It includes 5 breedables, an HP fire xerneas, and a self caught mixed xerneas.

Xerneas
OT: SapphirE (51132)
Nature: Timid | Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/xx/31/28/31/28 (HP Fire)
Moves (Lvl 50 No evs but appears to have a bit of exp.): Gravity - Geomancy - Moonblast - Megahorn

Note: FULLY REDIS (Thanks to ash1236 for trading this to me)

Xerneas
OT: Matthew (41618)
Nature: Naughty | Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/25/31/31/30/31
Moves (Lvl 50 UT): Gravity - Geomancy - Moonblast - Megahorn
Note: NON-REDIS (Caught on my X cartridge)

Cyndaquil
Nature: Timid | Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Covet - Extrasensory - Quick Attack - Reversal

Totodile
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Torrent
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance - Aqua Jet - Ice Punch - Crunch

Hoothoot
Nature: Calm | Ability: Insomnia
Egg Moves: Feather Dance - Night Shade - Defog - Whirlwind

Yanma
Nature: Timid | Ability: Compoundeyes
Egg Moves: Signal Beam - Feint - Pursuit - Reversal

Qwilfish
Nature: Impish | Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Flail - Aqua Jet - Haze - Acid Spray

Also, I will be repsonding to any CMT's I missed while on vacation and tagging people who I have trades with sometime soon. If you no longer want to trade/found what you were looking for, I understand :)

Last edited:
the reshirem is not rng'd its a modest reshirem with random evs. on the other habd the kyurem is.... i think... ive had it for a long time XD. its mine but i think i did rng it a long time ago. if its not (hopefully its rng'd) id gladly take it back :P. lol yeah its precise as i can only go on for a hour XD. also not a problem. if someone came on offering a shiny 5iv kyurem id be doing the same thing XD.

it's super hard to cut and paste from that list...
I'm thinkin hp fire roselia, ducklett, the mixed fast ball elekid, bold female slowpoke, dream ball slakoth, and illumise.
also, just an fyi but all the ones you chose are non redis
I will mark them all as NFT to keep track of them then. Ducklett, slowpoke and slakoth are the only ones that I believe or non-restribute. If that sounds good then I'll get them ready and we can trade within the next few hours or whenever works out for you.

PS: How might I improve the formatting so that it's more convenient to use? That is an old list that I just recently updated and I would like to make things as convenient as possible.

I will mark them all as NFT to keep track of them then. Ducklett, slowpoke and slakoth are the only ones that I believe or non-restribute. If that sounds good then I'll get them ready and we can trade within the next few hours or whenever works out for you.

PS: How might I improve the formatting so that it's more convenient to use? That is an old list that I just recently updated and I would like to make things as convenient as possible.
I dont know for sure..the formatting was just screwy. It set the pokeball and an thing after it as like a separate object

Anyway..ill be good to trade just about any time tonight

I dont know for sure..the formatting was just screwy. It set the pokeball and an thing after it as like a separate object

Anyway..ill be good to trade just about any time tonight
Hm, I think that's just how google docs are. Not much I can do about that. I'll go online in about 10 minutes.

flargananddingle In response to your CMT, I like:
Aerodactyl(F)
Nature:
Jolly Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Tailwind, Wide Guard, Pursuit, Whirlwind
OT:
カルム ID:24359
Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Japanese name.
and

Heracross (F)
Nature:
Jolly| Ability: Moxie
Moves: Endure, Pursuit, Rock Blast, Megahorn
OT: Misty ID:55281

flargananddingle In response to your CMT, I like:
Aerodactyl(F)
Nature:
Jolly Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Tailwind, Wide Guard, Pursuit, Whirlwind
OT:
カルム ID:24359
Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Japanese name.
and

Heracross (F)
Nature:
Jolly| Ability: Moxie
Moves: Endure, Pursuit, Rock Blast, Megahorn
OT: Misty ID:55281
Sure thing man...I can be on in an hourish if thats cool with you

Trev, I really want that Knock Off Eelektross. I don't have a trade thread, but if there's anything you need such as bred quints or even items, please let me know.

Alright guys, sorry for the delay. Over one week being away on vacation and almost one week being lazy >_<.

Hi guys, interested in a few things listed below:

Slashari - RNGed Impish Hippopotas w/Rocks + EM
*Trev* - Brave Eelektross & Impish Cobalion
flargananddingle - Modest Heatran

Please CMT and let me know. Cheers!
Nothing sorry.

Hi ! *Trev* could you CMT for this :

( Dive Ball )

Solosis
OT: Jordan | ID: 46299
Nature: Quiet | Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31.06.31.30.31.0 (HP Fire)
Egg moves: Psywave - Acid Armor - Confuse Ray - Trick
Notes: NON REDIS
How about females of dream ball petilil and alomamola?

Trev, I really want that Knock Off Eelektross. I don't have a trade thread, but if there's anything you need such as bred quints or even items, please let me know.
Sorry, I don't offer that anymore :(. Meant to take it down earlier, just never got around to it.

Also Pokéguy Mecha, I have your stuff ready. If you got the things you wanted from me elsewhere, I understand :). If not, I'll be free to trade :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)