Thiago, The Poke Lurks Nearby - Special Balls - Last Update: 05/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please read the rules!
You have to follow the rules even if you don't read.

Offered Services/Things
- We offer the Pokemon listed in this thread for trade, but make sure to read the rules.
- We can breed the Pokemon you want for you, but first read Breeding Project Rules.

Thread Owners
thiagodd
Time Zone: GMT -3
Owned carts: Pokemon Y
TSV: 0776
Reddit TSV: 0776 - Reference
OT: Thiago
ID: 45448
3DS Friend Code: 1263-7655-5678

Nerina
Time Zone: GMT +7
Owned carts: Pokemon X
TSV: 1521
OT: Nerina
ID: 63517
3DS Friend Code: 3668 - 8971 - 5772

General Rules
- You can request things from both of us, when we tell you to check our thread. That means that Nerina can do my trades for me and I can do Nerina's trades for her.
- This thread is owned by both thiagodd and Nerina. With that in mind, we both can reject or accept trades and we have same privileges in this thread.
- NO HACKS, NO SCAMS.
- We accept cloned things only if they are rare. YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT YOUR POKEMON ARE CLONED.
- We accept RNG'ed Pokemon, but tell us first.
- Our Pokemon have one of the above OTs, unless stated otherwise.
- Everything is fully redistributable, except Hidden Power Pokemon or when stated otherwise. We assume that your Pokemon are redistributable as well (unless you say something), that means we can use your Pokemon as breedables.
- Please do not cancel any trades after we have negotiated a deal only because you don't need it anymore. We will not trade with you anymore if you don't show us a good reason.
- Please list Natures/IVs/Abilities/Balls of the Pokemon you ask/offer for trade. We care a lot about Pokeballs, so we will not accept Pokemon in a standard Pokeball unless it can only be in a Poke Ball or it's something rare. Also, if you don't list abilities/natures we will assume that we can choose any.
- We are humans with real life. That means you will have to wait for us to breed your Pokemon if we don't have them in stock. The more complex your request, the more time we will need to complete it. That means that low gender ratio, Hidden Power pokes, etc. will require much more time to breed.
- We are humans, so we can make mistakes. If we traded the wrong Pokemon, please tell us so we can fix this, don't do drastic things right away. We will not trade wrong Pokemon on purpose.
- We value non standard Pokeballs and the difficulty of obtaining Pokemon. That means we will not do ridiculous trades like our 12.5% ratio female flawless pokemon in special ball for your 50% ratio female poke ball spitback pokemon. Make your offers, though.

Breeding Project Rules
- We accept breeding requests for Pokemon not listed in this thread, but they will cost more than the Pokemon listed here.
- If the Pokemon you requested must be in a special ball, must have Hidden Ability, or need Egg Moves that we can't pass, we must receive the pokemon with the desired Ball/Ability/Egg Moves. We will let you know if we have everything needed.
- We can cancel the breeding project at any time.

I will receive new trades, but I'm moving out next week, so I will be without internet for some days.
People listed here are good trading partners, and can get anything from my list with no cost:
- Buckert
- Nerina
Things that I'm looking for:
- Legends.
- Mewtwonites.
- Special Ball pokes.
- Rare Berries
- My female tentacool and female snorlax and male skarmory for dream ball magikarp, dream ball dratini and dive ball poliwag. Mikroturbulence
- My female tentacool for a cloning service - KingChase
- My tentacool and horsea for yamask and karrablast - radishes
- My skiddo, klefki and bunnelby for 3 HP Dittos. - Buckert
- My male dive ball eevee and mr. mime and more for charmander and shroomish - sebbydaman
- My shellder and tentacool for a pokebank celebi - NovaSoul
- Larvesta breeding project(modest, timer ball) for a female gible in dream ball - Slashari
- My female spitbacks of magby, tentacool, level ball larvitar, elgyem and aron for heatran, thundurus, landorus, safari ball yanma and dream ball cherubi - evan0913
- My togepi spitback for anything. - DarthVader
- My magby and skarmory for bellsprout and lapras. - Jaded_Hades
- A shiny pinsir + safari ball aron(egg moves: Stealth Rocks, Curse and Superpower - careful) project for an shiny manaphy and a deoxys. DarthVader
- My female flawless Skiddo for a Dream Ball Petilil - pixeepenny
- My Female horsea, male machop, male mr. mime, female tentacool for females of chikorita, diglett, absol and starly - jyuuu
- My nest ball Scatterbug for a flawless Ditto - Gonzo206
- My skarmory (heavy), scyther (sport) and tentacool (lure) for shellder(lure ball) and mareep(love ball) and phanpy(heavy ball) - Skandu
- My quick ball scatterbug for a dream ball spitback vulpix - BriarRose
- My moon ball houndour for a heavy ball snorlax - Jellicent's Garden
- Female HA Timid Fennekin, Female Timid Dedenne, Female Bold Flabébé, pick dive for blue or premier for white, Female Relaxed Spritzee with Disable, Refresh and Wish in Heal Ball, Female Bold Swirlix, no eggmoves in Heal Ball, Female Adamant Hawlucha with Baton Pass in Quick Ball for many Dittos - Buckert
- Traded my shiny Steelix for an Heracronite and a Pinsirite with toshady4ladies
- Togepi spitback for a flawless Ditto - SirFear!
- 3 Scatterbug eggs for a shiny froakie - Liquidos
- My Premier Ball Aron, Moon Ball Houndour, and Luxury Ball Duskull for female bold alomomola, female axew and female hippopotas - radishes
- My female togepi for a female dream ball Spiritomb - Gonzo206
- A slowpoke breeding project for a keldeo - BriarRose
- My female skarmory and female Skiddo for a Keldeo - lockiegengar12
- My houndour and gastly for an keldeo - -NLMRY-
- My dedenne, quick ball scatterbug, inkay, togepi, skiddo(ha) for wooper, klefki, feebas and totodile(6iv) - jerricent

Last edited:

Nerina's Status - Busy with finals; Not taking new trades until finals are over

Note: I do not take clones except for shinies and legendaries. Please do not offer me clones of 5IVs or even Hidden Power Pokemon.
- Dive/Heal/Great Ball Knock Off Marill
- Females in interesting balls. (especially Pokebank Pokemon, and especially apricorn balls!) Please offer even if they aren't good IVs! My favorite is Dream/Love Ball <3
- These Mega Stones: Garchompite
- RNG Services
- Dream Ball HA Gastly
- Safari Ball Gible, Bagon
- Any shiny Skiddo/Gogoat
- 31/x/31/31/31/31 HA Bold Eevee with Hyper Voice
- Pokebank legends
- Feel free to offer anything else though!
- My HA Dive Ball (Bold) Eevee for pixeepenny's Alomomola (on hold)
- My female Serene Grace Dream Ball Togepi for pixeepenny's HP Electric (w/31 spd) Horsea and HA Petilil (on hold)
- My HP Fire Scatterbug for Buckert['s 6IV Female Honedge] (Ready)
- My 2x Masuda parents for Leontom's Masuda parents + help completing Dex (in progress)
- My female spitbacks Impish Growlithe, a Koffing, a HA Carvanha, a Dream Ball HA Snorunt, a Jolly Safari Ball Trapinch, a Phanpy and a Safari Ball Skorupi/Aron for Liquidos's Totodile (2nd part of trade)
- My HP Fire Bulbasaur for EvAlNo['s Love/Level Swinub] (on hold)
- My battle ready Hydreigon for andy1221['s Garchompite] (in progress)
- My Dive Omanyte, Dream Mawile female spitbacks for Regiultima115's Dream Phanpy, Hoppip and Larvitar spitbacks (1/2)
- My Bold Clefairy for dialganet (in progress)
- My Bunnelby + credit for richja223's Dream Ball Pokes (Dream Ball Aron received)
- My banner services for KingChase's store credit
- My Dream Elgyem/Swinub spitbacks for MikeAU's 5IV Dream Karrablast
- My HP Fire Timid Poke Ball Scatterbug for Otter Power
Trades that are on hold indefinitely for whatever reason.
- My HP Ice Helioptile and Rotom and HP Ice Riolu for awiec's Omanyte and Kabuto (2nd part of trade) (on hold / Rotom traded) (fully redis HP mons)
- My 3x Choice Items for Princess Emily's shiny female Love Absol+Growlithe (Choice items traded)
- My HA Nest Skiddo + Great Totodile spitback for dr00's Nest Eevee spitback + Safari Bagon (waiting on HGSS Safari ._. )
- My Bergmite + a ton of pokes for .com's shinies (on hold)
This means my Pokes were ready but I cannot contact the other party, or the status of the trade is unknown for another reason. If you find our trade in this section and would like to do the trade still, please contact me.
- My Tyrunt, Bunnelby and Rotom for April Behavior's Cottonee, Lillipup, Shroomish
- My Female HP Ice Helioptile and Bold Female Luxury Ball Klefki for jagged_angel's Yanmega and Karrablast
- My Dream Ball Riolu spitback w/ 4 EM for jyuuu's female Slakoth
- My Dream Ball Pokes (?) for Arhan's Apricorn Ball Pokes
- My Modest Dive Clauncher for Mewdraco's female Moon Ball Meowth (5/1/14)
- My Espurr for Raichufan92's Manectite (5/2/14)
- My HP Ice Eevee for Omarcito's Dusk Deino (5/3/14)
- My Dream Swablu for Gonzo206's Adamant Ditto (5/3/14)
- My focus sash, life orb, weakness policy, and leftovers for Joey1's Dream Scyther, Bagon and Trapinch (5/3/14)
- My HA mons for legumes's Moon Ball Cleffa, Fast Ball Misdreavus and Fast Ball Gastly (5/3/14)
- My Nest Ball HP Fire Bulbasaur for mrawesome's shiny Bulbasaur (5/5/14)
- My HP Ice Timid Helioptile / Carvanha for Joey1's Dream Ball Gastly / Dream Ball Koffing (5/9/14)
- My spitbacks analytic Porygon, Lure Ball Magikarp, Safari Ball Trapinch for evan0913's Dream Heracross, Repeat Cyndaquil, Dream Exeggcute, Dream Tropius, Dream Cherubi (5/27/14)
- My Safari Ball Trapinch spitback for AfroThunderRule's Dream Swinub (5/28/14)
- My spitback Safari Riolu for Doc89x's Dream Lapras (7/3/14)
- My Heavy Ball Lapras spitback for MartinLancer's Luxury Ball Yamask spitback (7/4/14)
- My HP Ice Helioptile [x2] for CJorex's Growlithe and Totodile (4/8/14)
- My battle ready HP Ice Jolteon for andy1221's Mewtwonite Y (4/9/14)
- My HP Ice Dry Skin Timid Helioptile and HA Adamant Shroomish w/ Bullet Seed for Heartgold's Charizardite Y and Heracronite (4/10/14)
--- Hidden Power Pokemon after this line are non-redis---
- My HA Shroomish for Pyrehydra's Dive Ball Zorua (4/3/14)
- My Clamperl for Hirshey's female Dusk Ball Marill (4/4/14)
- My Kangaskhan for MartinLancer's female Chikorita spitback (4/4/14)
- My Technician Scyther for Pokemasta77's female Quick Ball Noibat (4/4/14)
- My Dream Ball Togepi spitback for hi reshiram's HA Premier Ball Riolu spitback (4/4/14 finalized)
- My battle ready Lucario for andy1221's 6IV Smeargle (4/5/14)
- My (females) 5IV Larvitar (Safari ball) + 5IV Phanpy (Heavy ball) + 4IV Eevee (Dive Ball) for Diabolico's rebreedable Shiny Dratini (Love Ball) + non-redis Kyogre + Lux Ball Gible(4/6/14)
- My Pichu for Winterskiss's Lux Ball Sandshrew
- My Eevee for lockiegengar12's Lure Ball Magikarp (4/8/14)
- My Chansey for Mikroturbulence's Female Dream Ball Dratini spitback (4/8/14)
- My Eevee for DarthVader's Love Ball Chinchou (4/8/14)
- My female Flame Body Timid Net Ball Larvesta for Diabolico's Love Ball Combee (4/9/14)
- My Aron and Zorua for Tatertot's Lux Skrelp, Dream Lileep, and Dream Snorlax (4/9/14)
- My Dusk Stone for Mikroturbulence's HA Dream Magikarp spitback (4/9/14)
- My Squirtle and Eevee for crazy_man's shiny Charizard and Chingling (4/9/14)
- My females for Princess Emily's shiny semi-redis Heatran (4/9/14)
- My Safari Larvitar spitback for yeaboy12's Heavy Shellder spitback (4/10/14)
- My special ball females for Pikaflame43's fully-redis Zapdos (4/11/14)
- My Modest/Timid Hustle Nidoran M for KaisenDankairaku's event Magmar (4/11/14)
- My battle ready HA Dream Dragonite for andy1221's Aggronite (4/11/14)
- My Chansey for Double Electric's Dive Espurr (4/11/14)
- My Beldum for borrowing Leontom's Pokemon (4/12/14)
- My Dream Ball Eevee, Kangaskhan, Chansey, Stantler, Feebas and Cleffa spitbacks for Liquidos's Timer Ball Cyndaquil, Luxury Ball Ralts, Luxury Ball Magikarp, Luxury Ball Feebas, Heal Ball Shellos female spitbacks (4/13/14)
- My battle ready Tentacruel for Andrew0003's Dream Shuckle, Igglybuff, Rotom, Drifloon (4/15/14)
- My Safari Larvitar spitback for evan0913's Love Zubat spitback (4/16/14)
- My Impish Furfrou for jonnyknows's Noivern (4/16/14)
- My Adamant Larvitar for Widdly_Scuds's Air Cutter Charmander (4/17/14)
- My HP Fire imperfect Bulbasaur for Yiggaman's Power Items (4/17/14)
- My Riolu for Trevenant forest's Swift Swim Dive Omanyte (4/17/14)
- My Riolu spitback for Arhan's Pinsir + Fletchling spitbacks (4/18/14)
- My Breloom for Regiultima115's Heavy Pineco spitback (4/18/14)
- My spitback female Dream Snorunt for BriarRose's Dream Vulpix (4/18/14)
- My HA Riolu spitback for evan0913's Machop spitback (4/18/14)
- My female spitback Nest Chikorita, Safari Trapinch, Premier HA Riolu, HA Treecko for zero2exe's Safari Ball Pinsir, Safari Ball Scyther, Safari Kangaskhan, Great Ball Totodile (4/19/14)
- My female Togepi spitback for Mikroturbulence's Dream Magikarp (4/19/14)
- My Bulbasaur spitback for AliceOfSinnoh's Snorlax spitback (4/20/14)
- My Riolu for RayStrikeAbius's Dusk Froakie (4/20/14)
- My Zorua for Regiultima115's Love Ball Mareep Egg (4/20/14)
- My Eevee spitback for orderlyanarchist's Nest Skrelp (4/20/14)
- My Dream Eevee spitback for Mackenzie's Dream Shuppet (4/21/14)
- My Sport Scyther spitback for type2's Timer Meditite (4/21/14)
- My Bulbasaur spitback for Kamitsure's Level Elekid spitback (4/21/14)
- My Togetic for irontail's Dream HA Zubat (4/22/14)
- My Dream Eevee spitback for allrealelements's Friend Ralts (4/22/14)
- My Bulbasaur and Eevee for cant say's Fast Mareep + Level Houndour (4/22/14)
- My battle ready Mamoswine for andy1221's Pinsirite (4/23/14)
- My Skrelp for .com's *Bagon* (4/23/14)
- My HP Ice Eevee for Hoenn Champion Tristan's Quick Electrike and Dream Roselia spitbacks (4/24/14)
- My Dream Feebas/Dratini for channy64's Dream Starly / Cottonnee (4/24/14)
- My HA Premier Ball FS Ivysaur for Crimzonlogic's Dream Houndour spitback (4/24/14)
- My Eevee for pkmn-taicho321's *Feebas* (4/24/14)
- My Larvitar for Enrique's Dream Mareep (4/24/14)
- My Cleffa for type2's Dream Slakoth (4/24/14)
- My Tangela for Mecha's Lux Froakie (4/24/14)
- My Dive Omanyte spitback for BriarRose's 5IV Safari Bagon (4/27/14)
- My Chikorita spitback for Tatertot's Charmander spitback (4/28/14)
- My female Bulbasaur spitback for zero2exe's Dive Froakie spitback (4/28/14)
- My 5IV Fennekin + female Chikorita spitback for Menezjul's Dream Ball Skitty, Moon Ball Zubat/Mareep spitbacks (finalized 4/29/14)
- My either gender Yanma and Moxie Heracross / male Zorua for Menezjul's Houndoomite + Tyranitarite + Repeat Cyndaquil / Dream Floatzel (4/29/14)
- My Eevee for Lady Valkyrie's Dream Corsola (4/29/14)
- My 0Spd Solosis for Winterskiss's Lux Starly (4/29/14)
- My Adamant steadfast Tyrogue, Sturdy Carbink, Adamant safari ball Larvitar, and Love ball Cleffa Calm Magic Guard for numerouno's Blazikenite, Mewtwonite x, Charizardite x, and Manectrite (4/29/14)
- My Marill for XDPokemon's Dratini (2/21/14)
- My HA Females [x6] for Ghost_V2's Charizard, Goodra and Gible (2/22/14)
- My Marill for Spidy's Beldum (2/22/14)
- My Ditto for Schnauzer's Ditto (2/24/14)
- My Snorunt for Iggy's Shroomish (2/25/14)
- My Snorunt and Klefki for MartinLancer's Vivillon and Phanpy (2/27/14)
- My HP Charmeleon [x2] for awiec's Nidoran F/M (2/27/14)
- My banner services for Gonzo206's Ditto[x3] and Shiny Ralts (2/28/14)
- My Female Klefki for Skandu's Clamperl (3/2/14)
- My Female HA Ralts spitback for Jozef's Ferroseed (3/5/14)
- My Marill for Zavikk's Phantump (3/6/14)
- My Female Gastly, Helioptile, Pichu, Ralts [x2], Snorunt for Gatsby's Ditto, Eevee, Timburr, Electrike, Mareep (3/9/14)
- My Solar Power Helioptile and male timid Klefki for trikx_insane's Treecko (3/15/14)
- My HA Dive Ball Ralts for pixeepenny's Stantler (3/26/14)
--- Hidden Power Pokemon after this line are non-redis---
- My Female HA Snorunt and Male Ralts for Tatertot's Koffing and Bird Jesus (3/7/14)
- My Pichu and Misdreavus spitback for Aragh's Tyrogue and Shellder spitback (3/9/14)
- My female HA non-HP Modest Helioptile for jerricent's Heracross (3/16/14)
- My female Durant spitback for SnowPeashooters's female Aipom spitback (3/21/14)
- My Chespin and Fennekin spitbacks and Weakness Policy for ShinyRegice's Chansey, Larvitar and Scyther spitbacks. (3/21/14)
- My Mawile and Scyther for Belbazoar's M/F Togepis (3/23/14)
- My Tyrunt for richja223's Kangaskhan (3/25/14)
- My Love Ball Aipom and Dream Ball Togepi spitbacks for toshady4ladies's Moon Ball Gastly and Love Ball Mawile spitbacks (3/25/14)
- My Fennekin spitback for hi reshiram's HA Dream Ball Riolu (3/25/14)
- My Dream Ball Togepi spitback for thiagodd's Moon Ball Misdreavus spitback (3/26/14)
- My Klefki and Chespin for crazy_man's Slowpoke and shiny Lampent (3/27/14)
- My female Moon Ball Misdreavus for Capt. Fail's Growlithe (3/27/14)
- My female 5IV Timid Clamperl for DarthVader's female Scatterbug (3/27/14)
- My HA Dedenne for SionReaver's HA Cranidos (3/28/14)
- My Cleffa spitback for dr00's Kangaskhan spitback (3/28/14)
- My HA Female Helioptile and male Tyrunt for Buckert's Modest 6IV Ditto and Clauncher (3/28/14)
- My Durant for Winterskiss's Gible (3/29/14)
- My HA Repeat Ball Fennekin, Level Ball Kangaskhan, and HA Dream Ball Riolu spitbacks for thiagodd's Houndour, HA Squirtle and HA Skiddo spitbacks (3/29/14)
- My Skarmory spitback for SnowPeashooters's Friend Ball Yanma (3/30/14)
- My Klefki for richja223's Vullaby (3/30/14)
- My Gastly for J. Bauer's male 4EM Timer Ball Klefki (3/30/14)
- My Growlithe spitback for pkmn-taicho321's shiny Chansey (3/30/14)
- My female HA Dive Ball Snorunt and female Dive Ball Feebas spitbacks for ShinyRegice's HA Dream Ball Feebas and Love Ball Ralts spitbacks (3/30/14)
- My BP Items for KaisenDankairaku's male Murkrow, female Shuppet, male Meditite, male Riolu, male Lickitung, male Scraggy and male Litwick spitbacks (4/1/14)
- My female Misdreavus and female technician sport ball Scyther for Shadow-XIII's fully-redis Palkia (4/1/14)
- My 8 spitbacks + Tyrunt + 3 BP Items for Princess Emily's semi-redis Tornadus and Thundurus and Shiny Frillish (4/1/14)
- My 2 Clauncher spitbacks for Princess Emily's Safari ball Riolu spitback (4/1/14)
- My Lux Ball Clefairy spitback + Swirlix spitback for Pyrehydra's HA Premier Ball Slowpoke spitback + Dusk Ball Trapinch spitback (4/2/14)
- My Love Ball Aipom, Net Ball Heracross and Heavy Ball Skarmory for Tatertot's Love Ball Cherubi, Safari Ball Carnivine and Ultra Ball Shinx (4/2/14)
- My Dream Ball Togepi spitback for Tatertot's HA Carvanha spitback (4/2/14)

Link to old thread for reference: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...s-thread-about-to-move-to-new-thread.3500513/
Awesome people who are welcome to anything in my thread
SnoopysWorld
Gonzo206
thiagodd
evan0913

Last edited:
My vivillon pattern:
Best Sellers:
- I can change the nature of any pokes without any cost to any of those natures: Adamant, Jolly, Timid, Modest, Bold, Calm, Relaxed(0 Speed), Brave(0 Speed), Quiet(0 Speed), Hasty, Impish, Careful.
- I can also breed any of those Hidden Power into any Pokemon(with extra cost): HP Rock, HP Ice, HP Fire, HP Ground, HP Grass, HP Water, HP Fighting.
- That thanks to Buckert, that RNG'ed every ditto that will be used for the things above.
Kanto Pokemon Preview
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Abra

Stock: 0
Magic Guard/Synchronize/Inner Focus
Natures: Modest
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None.
Notes: -

Bellsprout

Chlorophyll
Natures: Naive
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/xx/31
Egg Moves: Synthesis, Clear Smog, Power Whip, Weather Ball
Notes: Thanks to Jaded_Hades for the Nest Ball Bellsprout.

Bulbasaur

Chlorophyll/Overgrow
IV Spread: 31/even/31/30/31/30 - HP Fire
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the Nest Ball Bulbasaur.

Chansey

Natural Cure/Serene Grace
Natures: Bold
Egg Moves: Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy, Counter
Notes: Thanks to Chev4 for Love Ball Chansey.

Charmander

Solar Power/Blaze
Egg Moves: Air Cutter, Ancient Power, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance
Notes: Thanks to sebbydaman for the Timer Ball Charmander.

Diglett

Stock: 1 Male(Arena Trap - Heavy Ball)
Arena Trap/Sand Veil
Natures: Jolly
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Beat Up, Final Gambit, Memento, Pursuit
Notes: Thanks to jyuuu for the Level Ball Diglett.

Dratini

Marvel Scale/Shed Skin
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed
Notes: Thanks to Mikroturbulence for the Dream Ball Dratini.

Gastly

Levitate
Natures: Timid
Egg Moves: Disable, Perish Song, Smog, Clear Smog
Notes:Thanks to Gatsby for the Moon Ball Gastly.

Growlithe

Stock: 1 Male(Flash Fire)
Flash Fire/Intimidate
Egg Moves: Crunch, Flare Blitz, Morning Sun, Close Combat
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the Fast Ball Growlithe.

Horsea

Stock: 2 Males(Swift Swim)
Swift Swim/Sniper
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Outrage, Signal Beam, Disable, Flail
Notes:Thanks to Chev4 for the Moon Ball Horsea.

Kangaskhan

Scrappy/Early Bird
Notes:Thanks to Nerina for the Level Ball Kangaskhan.

Koffing

Levitate
Egg Moves: Pain Split, Stockpile, Toxic Spikes, Destiny Bond
Notes:Thanks to Chev4 for the Moon Ball Koffing.

Lapras

Water Absorb/Shell Armor
Egg Moves: Freeze-Dry, Ancient Power
Notes: Thanks to Jaded_Hades for the Dive Ball Lapras.

Machop

No Guard/Guts
Natures: Adamant
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Bullet Punch

Magikarp

Rattled/Swift Swim
Notes: Thanks to Mikroturbulence for the Dream Ball Magikarp.

Mr. Mime

Stock: 1 Male(Filter)
Soundproof/Filter
Egg Moves: Teeter Dance, Trick, Hypnosis, Nasty Plot

Nidoran F

Hustle/Poison Point/Rivalry
Egg Moves: None
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the Dream Ball Nidoran.

Nidoran M

Stock: 1(Hustle)
Hustle/Poison Point/Rivalry
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the Dream Ball Nidoran.

Pinsir

Hyper Cutter/Mold Breaker
Egg Moves: Quick Attack, Close Combat
Notes: Thanks to DarthVader for the Net Ball Pinsir.

Poliwag

Swift Swim/Water Absorb/Damp
Natures: Calm
Egg Moves: Encore, Bubble Beam

Scyther

Technician/Swarm
Egg Moves: Endure, Counter, Baton Pass, Defog.
Notes: Thanks to Gatsby for the Sports Ball Scyther.

Shellder

Skill Link/Shell Armor
Egg Moves: Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Rapid Spin
Notes: Thanks to Skandu for the Lure Ball Shellder.

Slowpoke

Regenerator/Oblivious/Own Tempo
Natures: Relaxed
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/00
Egg Moves: Belch, Future Sight, Sleep Talk, Block

Snorlax

Stock: 1 Male(Immunity)
Thick Fat/Immunity
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Lick
Notes: Thanks to Jellicent's Garden for the Heavy Ball Snorlax.

Squirtle

Rain Dish/Torrent
Egg Moves: Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Water Spout, Aura Sphere
Notes:Thanks to Fierza for the Dive Ball Squirtle.

Tangela

Stock: 1 6IV Female(Leaf Guard)
Regenerator/Leaf Guard/Chlorophyll
Egg Moves: Mega Drain

Tentacool

Stock: 1 Male(Liquid Ooze)
Clear Body/Liquid Ooze
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Haze, Aqua Ring
Notes:Thanks to Chev4 for the Lure Ball Tentacool.

Vaporeon

Stock: 3 Males(Anticipation), 1 Males(non HA)
Hydration/Water Absorb
Egg Moves: Wish, Curse, Yawn, Stored Power
Notes:Available as eevee. Thanks to Nerina for the Dive Ball Eevee.

Vulpix

Drought/Flash Fire
Egg Moves: Hex, Power Swap, Heat Wave, Hypnosis
Notes: Thanks to BriarRose for the Dream Ball Vulpix.
Johto Pokemon Preview
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Aipom

Stock: 1 Male(Run Away)
Run Away/Pickup
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Pursuit, Switcheroo
Notes: Thanks to Chev4 for the Love Ball Aipom.

Chikorita

Overgrow
Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Leech Seed, Grass Whistle, Ingrain
Notes: Thanks to jyuuu for the Nest Ball Chikorita.

Cyndaquil

Blaze
IV Spread: 31/even/31/30/31/31 - HP Grass
Egg Moves: Double-Edge, Quick Attack, Flare Blitz, Extransensory
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the Timer Ball Cyndaquil.

Elekid

Stock: 1 Male(Ultra Ball), 1 Male(Fast Ball)
Static
Egg Moves: Barrier, Cross Chop, Focus Punch, Ice Punch

Heracross

Stock: 1 Male(Swarm - Moon Ball), 1 Female(Swarm - Moon Ball)
Moxie/Swarm/Guts
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Revenge, Seismic Toss, Rock Blast
Notes: Thanks to Chev4 for the Moon Ball Heracross.
Thanks to Nerina for the Safari Ball Heracross.
Moxie only for Dream Ball.

Houndour

Stock: 1 Female(Flash Fire)
Flash Fire/Early Bird
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Counter, Destiny Bond
Notes: Thanks to Gatsby for Moon Ball Houndour.

Larvitar

Guts
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Outrage or Iron Head, Dragon Dance, Pursuit
Notes: Thanks to Chev4 for Level/Moon Ball Larvitar.
Thanks to Nerina for the Safari Ball Larvitar.

Magby

Flame Body
Notes: Thanks to Chev4 for the Fast Ball Magby.

Mareep

Static
Egg Moves: Electric Terrain, Agility, Eerie Impulse, Charge
Notes: Thanks to Skandu for the Love Ball Mareep.

Marill

Huge Power/Thick Fat
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet

Misdreavus

Levitate
Egg Moves: Skill Swap, Wonder Room, Nasty Plot
Notes: Thanks to Fierza for the Moon Ball Misdreavus.

Phanpy

Pickup
Natures: Impish
Egg Moves: Ice Shard, Play Rough, Counter, Head Smash
Notes: Thanks to Skandu for the Heavy Ball Phanpy.

Pichu

Stock: 1 Male
Static
IV Spread: 31/even/30/31/31/31 - HP Ice
Egg Moves: Tickle, Thunder Punch, Encore, Wish

Pineco

Sturdy
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/00
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock

Skarmory

Sturdy/Keen Eye
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Pursuit
Notes: Thanks to Gatsby for the Heavy Ball Skarmory.

Spinarak

Stock: 1 Male(Insomnia), 2 Males(Swarm)
Swarm/Insomnia
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes

Sneasel

Inner Focus/Keen Eye
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Fake Out, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash
Notes: Thanks to Chev4 for the Moon Ball Sneasel.

Togepi

Stock: 1 6IV Male(Serene Grace), 1 6IV Female(Serene Grace)
Serene Grace/Hustle
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Nasty Plot
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the Dream Ball Togepi.

Umbreon

Synchronize
Natures: Careful
Egg Moves: Wish, Curse, Yawn, Stored Power
Notes: Available as eevee.

Yanma

Speed Boost/Compound Eyes
Notes: Thanks to evan0913 for the Safari Ball Yanma
Hoenn Pokemon Preview
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Absol

Super Luck/Pressure
Egg Moves: Feint, Play Rough, Sucker Punch, Megahorn
Notes: Thanks to jyuuu for the Moon Ball Absol.

Aron

Rock Head/Sturdy
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Curse, Superpower, Head Smash
Notes: Thanks to Chev4 for the Safari Ball aron.
Breeding project for DarthVader.

Duskull

Levitate
Egg Moves: Haze, Destiny Bond, Skill Swap, Pain Split
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the Luxury Ball Duskull.

Feebas

Stock: 1 Male(Adaptability)
Adaptability/Oblivious/Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Haze, Hypnosis, Dragon Pulse
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the Dream Bal Feebas.

Lotad

Swift Swim/Rain Dish
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Synthesis

Mawile

Intimidate/Hyper Cutter
Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Burst
Notes: Thanks to Gatsby for the Love Ball Mawile.

Mudkip

Torrent
Egg Moves: Yawn, Curse, Avalanche.

Roselia

Natural Cure/Poison Point
Egg Moves: Spikes, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Pin Missile
Notes: Thanks to "Someone I Don't Remember" for the Friend Ball Roselia.

Shroomish

Quick Feet/Effect Spore/Poison Heal
Egg Moves: Focus Punch, Seed Bomb, Drain Punch, Bullet Seed
Notes: Thanks to sebbydaman for the Nest Ball Shroomish.

Swablu

Cloud Nine/Natural Cure
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the Dream Ball Swablu.

Torchic

Speed Boost/Blaze
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Endure, Agility

Trapinch

Arena Trap/Hyper Cutter
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the Safari Ball Trapinch.

Treecko

Unburden/Overgrow
Egg Moves: Endeavor, Synthesis, Worry Seed
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the Treecko.
Sinnoh Pokemon Preview
|
|
|
|
|
Cherubi

Stock: 1 6IV Male
Chlorophyll
Notes: Thanks to evan0913 for the Dream Ball Cherubi.

Chimchar

Iron Fist/Blaze
Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch

Gible

Rough Skin/Sand Veil
Egg Moves: Outrage
Notes: Thanks to Slashari for the Dream Ball Gible.

Riolu

Prankster/Steadfast/Inner Focus
Egg Moves: Crunch, Bullet Punch
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the Dream Ball Riolu.

Rotom

Levitate

Starly

Reckless/Keen Eye
Egg Moves: Double-Edge
Notes: Thanks to jyuuu for the Dream Ball Starly.
Unova Pokemon Preview
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Elgyem

Stock: 1 Male(Telepathy)
Analytic/Telepathy/Synchronize
Natures: Quiet
Egg Moves: Ally Switch, Nasty Plot, Cosmic Power, Barrier
Notes: Thanks to mostthe3rd for the Dream Ball Elgyem.

Karrablast

No Guard/Shed Skin/Swarm
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Knock Off, Megahorn, Drill Run
Notes: Thanks to radishes for the Dream Ball Karrablast.

Larvesta

Stock: 3 Males, 1 Female
Flame Body
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/xx/30/31/30/30 - HP Rock
Egg Moves: Morning Sun

Litwick

Stock: 4 Males(Net Ball, Infiltrator)
Infiltrator/Flash Fire/Flame Body
Egg Moves: Heat Wave, Haze, Acid Armor, Power Split

Petilil

Leaf Guard/Chlorophyll/Own Tempo
Egg Moves: Healing Wish, Ingrain, Grass Whistle, Worry Seed
Notes: Thanks to pixeepenny for the Dream Ball Petilil.

Venipede

Stock: 1 Male(Speed Boost)
Speed Boost/Poison Point/Swarm
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes, Spikes

Vullaby

Stock: 1 Overcoat
Overcoat/Big Pecks
Egg Moves: Scary Face, Knock Off, Mean Look, Foul Play

Yamask

Mummy
Egg Moves: Heal Block, Memento, Toxic Spikes, Nasty Plot
Notes: Thanks to radishes for the Luxury Ball Yamask

Zorua

Stock: 4 Males
Illusion
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Extrasensory, Snatch, Memento
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the Luxury Ball Zorua.
Kalos Pokemon Preview
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bergmite

Sturdy/Own Tempo/Ice Body
Egg Moves: Mirror Coat

Bunnelby

Stock: 4 Males(Huge Power)
Huge Power/Pickup/Cheek Pouch
Egg Moves: Defense Curl, Rollout, Spikes

Carbink

Clear Body

Chespin

Bulletproof/Overgrow
Egg Moves: Synthesis, Quick Guard, Spikes, Curse
Notes: Thanks to Buckert for the Nest Ball Chespin.

Clauncher

Mega Launcher
Notes: Thanks to Gatsby for the Dive Ball Clauncher.

Dedenne

Stock: 1 Female(Cheek Pouch)
Cheek Pouch/Pickup

Espurr

Stock: 1 Female(Keen Eye, Premier Ball)
Own Tempo/Keen Eye/Infiltrator
Egg Moves: Barrier, Trick, Yawn
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the Dive Ball Espurr.

Fennekin

Magician/Blaze
Egg Moves: Wish, Magic Coat, Hypnosis, Heat Wave.
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for that.

Flabébé

Flower Veil
Notes: Breeding project for Buckert.

Fletchling

Gale Wings/Flame Body
Egg Moves: Tailwind.

Froakie

Protean/Torrent
IV Spread: 31/even/31/30/31/30 - HP Fire
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes, Mud Sport, Camouflage, Mind Reader
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the balls.

Furfrou

Fur Coat
Egg Moves: Work Up, Refresh
Notes: Thanks to Nerina for the Luxury Ball Furfrou.

Goomy

Gooey/Sap Sipper/Hydration
Egg Moves: Acid Armor, Counter

Hawlucha

Unburden/Limber
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Agility

Honedge

No Guard
Natures: Brave

Inkay

Stock: 1 Female(Contrary, without egg moves)
Infiltrator/Contrary/Suction Cups
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Camouflage

Klefki

Stock: 2 Males
Prankster
Egg Moves: Thief, Switcheroo, Lock-On, Iron Defense

Pancham

Stock: 1 Male(Scrappy)
Scrappy/Iron Fist/Mold Breaker
Egg Moves: Foul Play, Quick Guard

Phantump

Stock: 2 Males(Harvest), 1 Male(Frisk)
Harvest/Natural Cure/Frisk
Egg Moves: Grudge

Scatterbug

Stock: 1 Female(Quick Ball)
Compound Eyes/Shield Dust
Natures: Timid/Modest
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31(Timid) or 31/xx/30/31/30/30 - HP Rock(Modest)
Notes: Savanna Pattern.

Skiddo

Stock: 3 Female(Grass Pelt)
Grass Pelt/Sap Sipper
Egg Moves: Defense Curl, Milk Drink, Rollout
Notes: Thanks to Sakuretsu for the Nest Ball Skiddo.

Spritzee

Healer
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/xx
Egg Moves: Wish, Refresh, Disable

Swirlix

Sweet Veil

Last edited:

Any of these Pokemon can be bred to be: Timid, Modest, Jolly, Adamant at no extra cost.
I can also breed them to be 0 Spd, HP Ice, HP Fire, or HP Fighting (at extra cost).
Special thanks to Gatsby and Gonzo206 for making this possible :)
In addition, I can train them to be battle ready (level 50, EV trained) at extra cost.

Note that certain ability/ball combinations are not possible to be bred(ie. HA Apricorn balls)​

Battle Ready Preview
Mawile

Stock: 1
Intimidate
Current Moves: Sucker Punch, Crunch, Play Rough, Iron Head
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Poison Fang
Notes: Lv50, 252Atk / 252HP / 6SpDef
Kanto Preview
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
Abra

Stock:0
Magic Guard
Natures: Timid / Modest

Aerodactyl

Rock Head / Pressure
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Notes: Wide Guard bred on request, will cost more.
Thanks to Aragh for Aerodactyl

Bulbasaur

Chlorophyll / Overgrow
Natures: Modest / Calm / Careful
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/xx/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm
Notes: Ingrain bred on request

Chansey

Healer /Natural Cure/Serene Grace
Natures: Bold/Calm
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/0/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss, Counter
Notes: Thanks to ShinyRegice for Dream Ball Chansey
Thanks to Miria for Love Ball Chansey
Thanks to Mackenzie for Safari Ball Chansey

Eevee

Stock: Many males
Anticipation / Run Away / Adaptability
Natures: Modest, Bold, Timid, Jolly
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/xx/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Egg Moves: Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Notes: Stored Power bred on request
Thanks to awiec for Dream Ball Eevee

Gastly

Levitate
Egg Moves: Disable, Psywave, Perish Song, Clear Smog
Notes: Clear Smog bred on request
Thanks to toshady4ladies for Moon Ball Gastly

Growlithe

Intimidate / Flash Fire
Natures: Jolly, Impish
Egg Moves: Crunch, Flare Blitz, Morning Sun, Close Combat
Notes: Thanks to Capt. Fail for Fast Ball Growlithe
Thanks to CJorex for Timer Ball Growlithe

Kangaskhan

Stock: 1F Early Bird
Scrappy / Early Bird
Natures: Jolly, Adamant
Egg Moves: Counter
Notes: Counter on request
Thanks to richja223 for Dream Ball Kangaskhan
Thanks to dr00 for Level Ball Kangaskhan
Thanks to zero2exe for Safari Ball Kangaskhan

Koffing

Levitate
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes, Stockpile, Pain Split, Swallow
Notes: Thanks to Tatertot for Heavy Ball Koffing

Lapras

Shell Armor / Water Absorb
Natures: Modest / Adamant / Jolly
Egg Moves: Freeze Dry
Notes: Thanks to NovaSoul for Heavy Ball Lapras

Magikarp

Rattled / Swift Swim
Notes: Thanks to lockiegengar12 for Lure Ball Magikarp
Thanks to Mikroturbulence for Dream Ball Magikarp
Thanks to Liquidos for Luxury Ball Magikarp

Magnemite

Analytic / Magnet Pull / Study
Natures: Modest / Timid

Mr. Mime

Filter / Soundproof
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Nasty Plot, Teeter Dance, Trick
Notes: Thanks to thiagodd for Great Ball Mr. Mime

Nidoran (F)

Stock: 1F Timid Hustle
Hustle / Poison Point / Rivalry
Notes: Thanks to awiec for Dream Ball Nidoran

Nidoran (M)

Hustle / Poison Point / Rivalry
Natures: Timid / Jolly
Notes: Thanks to awiec for Dream Ball Nidoran

Omanyte

Swift Swim / Shell Armor
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Toxic Spikes, Water Pulse, Spikes
Notes: Thanks to Trevenant Forest for Dive Ball Omanyte

Pinsir

Hyper Cutter / Mold Breaker
Egg Moves: Me First, Close Combat, Quick Attack, Feint
Notes: Thanks to zero2exe for Safari Ball Pinsir

Poliwag

Swift Swim / Water Absorb / Damp
Natures: Timid / Modest / Calm
Notes: Thanks to Hirshey for Nest Ball Poliwag

Porygon

Analytic / Trace / Download

Rattata

Guts / Run Away
Natures: Adamant / Jolly

Scyther

Technician / Swarm
Egg Moves: Defog, Baton Pass
Notes: Thanks to ShinyRegice for Sport Ball Scyther
Thanks to zero2exe for Safari Ball Scyther

Shellder

Skill Link / Shell Armor
Egg Moves: Icicle Spear, Rock Blast
Notes: Thanks to yeaboy12 for Heavy Ball Shellder

Slowpoke

Regenerator / Oblivious / Own Tempo
Natures: Bold / Modest
Notes: Thanks to crazy_man for Heal Ball Slowpoke
Thanks to Pyrehydra for Premier Ball Slowpoke

Snorlax

Thick Fat / Immunity
Egg Moves: Pursuit
Notes: Thanks to AliceOfSinnoh for Heavy Ball Snorlax
Thanks to Tatertot for Dream Ball Snorlax
Curse, Whirlwind, Lick, Body Slam on request

Squirtle

Rain Dish / Torrent
Natures: Modest / Hasty
Egg Moves: Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Water Spout, Aura Sphere
Notes: Aqua Jet and Aqua Ring bred on request
Thanks to thiagodd for Dive Ball Squirtle

Staryu

Natural Cure / Illuminate

Tangela

Regenerator / Chlorophyll / Leaf Guard
Natures: Relaxed, Modest
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/x
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Mega Drain
Notes: Thanks to crazy_man for Great Ball Tangela
Thanks to Gt91 for Egg Moves

Tentacool

Rain Dish / Clear Body / Liquid Ooze
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin
Notes: Thanks to thiagodd for Dream Ball Tentacool
Thanks to 桐ヶ谷 和人 for Dive Ball Tentacool

Vulpix

Drought / Flash Fire
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Hex, Heat Wave
Notes: Thanks to Esmeya for Premier Ball Vulpix
Thanks to BriarRose for Dream Ball Vulpix

Zubat

Infiltrator / Inner Focus
Egg Moves: Defog / Brave Bird / Whirlwind / Hypnosis
Notes: HA only in Heal Ball
Steel Wing bred on request
Thanks to bo0bgrab for Heal Ball Zubat
Thanks to thiagodd for egg moves
Thanks to Menezjul for Moon Ball Zubat
Thanks to irontail for Dream Ball Zubat
Thanks to evan0913 for Love Ball Zubat
Johto Preview
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
Aipom

Run Away / Pickup
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Switcheroo, Pursuit, Quick Guard
Notes: Thanks to SnowPeashooters for Love Ball Aipom

Chikorita

Overgrow
Egg Moves: Grass Whistle, Leech Seed, Aromatherapy, Ancient Power
Notes: Thanks to MartinLancer for Nest Ball Chikorita

Chinchou

Volt Absorb / Illuminate
Egg Moves: Flail
Notes: Thanks to DarthVader for Love Ball Chinchou

Cleffa

Friend Guard / Cute Charm / Magic Guard
Natures: Modest / Calm / Impish / Bold
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Aromatherapy, Wish
Notes: Thanks to thiagodd for Dream Ball Cleffa

Corsola

Hustle / Natural Cure
Natures: Bold / Timid
Egg Moves: Barrier

Cyndaquil

Blaze
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 30/xx/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Egg Moves: Quick Attack, Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, Extrasensory
Notes: Thanks to Liquidos for Timer Ball Cyndaquil

Elekid

Static
Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Cross Chop, Focus Punch, Fire Punch
Notes: Thanks to Kamitsure for Level Ball Elekid

Gligar

Immunity / Hyper Cutter / Sand Veil
Natures: Impish / Jolly
Egg Moves: -
Notes: Egg moves bred on request

Heracross

Moxie / Guts / Swarm
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Rock Blast
Notes: Thanks to jerricent for Net Ball Heracross

Hoppip

Leaf Guard / Chlorophyll
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Houndour

Unnerve / Flash Fire / Early Bird
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Counter
Notes: Thanks to thiagodd for Moon Ball Houndour
Thanks to Crimzonlogic for Dream Ball Houndour
Thanks to cant say for Level Ball Houndour

Igglybuff

Friend Guard / Cute Charm / Competitive
Notes: Thanks to Andrew0003 for Dream Ball Igglybuff

Larvitar

Guts
Natures: Jolly / Adamant
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Iron Head
Notes: Ancient Power bred on request
Thanks to ShinyRegice for Safari Ball Larvitar

Mareep

Plus / Static
Notes: Electric Terrain, After You, Agility bred on request
Thanks to Rainbowkirby749 for Luxury Ball Mareep
Thanks to Menezjul for Moon Ball Mareep
Thanks to cant say for Fast Ball Mareep
Thanks to Enrique for Dream Ball Mareep

Marill

Sap Sipper / Huge Power / Thick Fat
Egg Moves: Superpower, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
Notes: Thanks to Hirshey for Dusk Ball Marill
Thanks to thiagodd for Dream Ball Marill

Miltank

Thick Fat / Scrappy
Natures: Jolly / Impish
Notes: Helping Hand bred on request

Misdreavus

Levitate
Egg Moves: Psywave, Skill Swap, Wonder Room, Nasty Plot
Notes: Ominous Wind bred on request
Thanks to thiagodd for Moon Ball Misdreavus

Phanpy

Pickup
Egg Moves: Counter, Ice Shard, Fissure, Head Smash
Notes: Thanks to MartinLancer for Heavy Ball Phanpy

Pichu

Lightning Rod / Static
Egg Moves: Encore, Fake Out, Wish
Notes: Volt Tackle bred on request but Nature will be random

Pineco

Sturdy
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes
Notes: Relaxed/Sassy Nature (with 0 Spd) bred on request, will cost more
Thanks to Regiultima115 for Heavy Ball Pineco

Shuckle

Contrary / Sturdy / Gluttony
Natures: Impish / Bold
Notes: Rock Blast, Acupressure bred on request
Thanks to Andrew0003 for Dream Ball Shuckle

Smoochum

Hydration / Oblivious / Forewarn
Thanks to Mackenzie for Dream Ball Smoochum

Sneasel

Pickpocket / Keen Eye / Inner Focus
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard
Notes: HA bred on request, will cost more
Thanks to KikouteiWing for Luxury Ball Sneasel

Snubbull

Run Away / Intimidate
Egg Moves: Close Combat
Notes: Thanks to Trevenant Forest for Love Ball Snubbull

Skarmory

Sturdy / Keen Eye
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Pursuit
Notes: Curse bred on request
Thanks to pkmn-taicho321 for Heavy Ball Skarmory

Smeargle

Moody / Technician / Own Tempo
Natures: Jolly / Modest / Timid
Notes: Happy Hour sketched on request

Stantler

Sap Sipper / Intimidate / Frisk
Egg Moves: Zen Headbutt, Disable, Extrasensory, Double Kick
Notes: Thanks to pixeepenny for Dream Ball Stantler

Togepi

Super Luck / Serene Grace / Hustle
Natures: Modest / Calm
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Nasty Plot

Totodile

Torrent
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Crunch, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance
Notes: Thanks to zero2exe for Great Ball Totodile

Tyrogue

Guts / Steadfast
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin, Mach Punch
Notes: Thanks to Aragh for Tyrogue

Yanma

Speed Boost / Compound Eyes
Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Silver Wind
Notes: Thanks to SnowPeashooters for Friend Ball Yanma
Absol

Pressure / Super Luck
Natures: Jolly / Naive

Aron

Sturdy / Rock Head
Natures: Brave / Adamant
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Screech, Iron Defense, Roar
Notes: 31 Spd on request

Beldum

Clear Body
Notes: Thanks to Spidy for Beldum

Carvanha

Speed Boost / Rough Skin
Natures: Adamant / Modest
Egg Moves: Brine, Destiny Bond, Ancient Power, Hydro Pump
Notes: Thanks to Tatertot for Dream Ball Carvanha

Castform

Forecast
Notes: Thanks to Ticcyboy for Castform

Clamperl

Shell Armor
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Brine, Water Pulse
Notes: Thanks to Skandu for Dive Ball Clamperl

Feebas

Swift Swim / Oblivious
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Haze, Hypnosis, Mirror Coat
Notes: Thanks to ShinyRegice for Dream Ball Feebas

Mawile

Sheer Force / Intimidate / Hyper Cutter
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Poison Fang
Notes: Poison Fang or Sucker Punch bred on request
Thanks to toshady4ladies for Love Ball Mawile
Thanks to Kamitsure for Dream Ball Mawile

Ralts

Telepathy / Trace / Synchronize
Natures: Modest, Calm, Timid, Adamant
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray / Destiny Bond / Memento / Encore
Notes: Shadow Sneak / Skill Swap bred on request
Thanks to ShinyRegice for Love Ball Ralts

Roselia

Natural Cure / Poison Point
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Sleep Powder, Leaf Storm
Notes: Available as Budew with Extrasensory but Nature will be random

Sableye

Prankster / Stall / Keen Eye
Egg Moves: Recover

Shroomish

Quick Feet / Effect Spore / Poison Heal
Nature: Jolly / Careful / Adamant
Egg Moves: Seed Bomb, Focus Punch, Bullet Seed, Drain Punch

Shuppet

Insomnia / Frisk
Nature: Careful / Timid / Modest / Brave / Quiet
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond
Notes: Shadow Sneak, Disable, Confuse Ray bred on request
Thanks to KaisenDankairaku for Dusk Ball Shuppet

Snorunt

Moody / Inner Focus / Ice Body
Egg Moves: Switcheroo, Spikes
Notes: Weather Ball, Disable, Hex bred on request

Spoink

Own Tempo / Thick Fat
Egg Moves: Psych Up

Swablu

Cloud Nine / Natural Cure
Egg Moves: Haze, Pursuit
Notes: Thanks to pkmn-taicho321 for Dream Ball Swablu

Trapinch

Hyper Cutter / Arena Trap
Notes: Thanks to Pyrehydra for Dusk Ball Trapinch
Thanks to SnowPeashooters for Safari Ball Trapinch

Treecko

Unburden / Overgrow
Egg Moves: Endeavor, Synthesis, Worry Seed
Notes: Thanks to trikx_insane for Treecko
Burmy

Shed Skin

Carnivine

Levitate
Natures: Jolly/ Adamant
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Synthesis
Notes: Thanks to Tatertot for Safari Ball Carnivine

Cherubi

Chlorophyll
Egg Moves: Heal Pulse, Grass Whistle, Weather Ball
Notes: Thanks to Tatertot/Trevenant Forest for Love Ball Cherubi

Gible

Rough Skin / Sand Veil
Notes: Thanks to Winterskiss for Gible

Riolu

Prankster / Inner Focus / Steadfast
Natures: Timid, Jolly, Modest
Egg Moves: Crunch, Bullet Punch
Notes: Agility, Vacuum Wave, High Jump Kick bred on request
Thanks to hi reshiram for Dream and Premier Ball Riolu
Thanks to Princess Emily for Safari Ball Riolu
Thanks to KaisenDankairaku for egg moves

Rotom

Levitate
Natures: Bold / Timid / Modest
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/even/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Notes: HP Ice is non-redis

Shinx

Guts / Intimidate / Rivalry
Egg Moves: Ice Fang / Fire Fang
Notes: Thanks to Trevenant Forest for Moon Ball Shinx
Thanks to Tatertot for Ultra Ball Shinx

Skorupi

Keen Eye / Battle Armor / Sniper
Natures: Careful / Jolly
Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Agility, Confuse Ray
Notes: HA only in Timer Ball
Thanks to Shadow-XIII for Safari Ball Skorupi
Deino

Hustle
Egg Moves: Dragon Rage, Dark Pulse, Earth Power

Drilbur

Mold Breaker / Sand Rush / Sand Force
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin
Notes: Thanks to syndrome445 for Luxury Ball Drilbur

Durant

Truant / Swarm / Hustle

Elgyem

Analytic / Telepathy / Synchronize
Natures: Quiet
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: Teleport / Ally Switch / Disable / Barrier
Notes: Thanks to toshady4ladies for Dream Ball Elgyem

Ferroseed

Iron Barbs
Natures: Brave or Sassy
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rock
Notes: Bullet Seed bred on request
Thanks to Jozef for Premier Ball Ferroseed

Lillipup

Run Away / Vital Spirit / Pickup

Minccinno

Skill Link / Cute Charm / Technician
Egg Moves: Aqua Tail, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Sleep Talk

Pawniard

Inner Focus / Defiant

Scraggy

Intimidate / Shed Skin / Moxie
Natures: Adamant / Careful
Egg Moves: Drain Punch
Notes: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, High Jump Kick bred on request
Thanks to bo0bgrab for Dusk Ball Scraggy
Thanks to KaisenDankairaku for Egg Moves

Solosis

Magic Guard / Overcoat
Natures: Quiet / Modest
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Trick, Night Shade, Imprison
Notes: Acid Armor, 31 Spd bred on request

Vullaby

Overcoat / Big Pecks
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/0/31/xx/31/31
Notes: Thanks to richja223 for Vullaby

Zorua

Illusion
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Extrasensory, Snatch, Memento
Notes: Thanks to Pyrehydra for Dive Ball Zorua
Amaura

Refrigerate
Natures: Timid, Modest

Binacle

Tough Claws / Sniper
Notes: Thanks to April Behavior for Luxury Ball Binacle

Bunnelby

Huge Power / Pickup / Cheek Pouch
Egg Moves: Spikes
Notes: Defense Curl / Rollout bred on request

Carbink

Sturdy / Clear Body
Notes: Thanks to hiyathere for Carbink

Chespin

Bulletproof / Overgrow
Egg Moves: Synthesis, Quick Guard, Spikes, Curse

Clauncher

Mega Launcher
Natures: Modest, Timid
Notes: Aqua Jet, Helping Hand bred on request
Thanks to Buckert for Dive Ball Clauncher

Fennekin

Magician / Blaze
Egg Moves: Wish, Magic Coat, Hypnosis, Heat Wave
Notes: Thanks to Fierza for Luxury Ball Fennekin

Fletchling

Gale Wings / Flame Body
Egg Moves: Tailwind, Snatch, Quick Guard

Furfrou

Fur Coat
Egg Moves: Work Up

Helioptile

Solar Power / Dry Skin / Sand Veil
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/even/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Notes: HP Ice is non-redis

Honedge

No Guard
Natures: Quiet / Brave
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/0 or 31/xx/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: Wide Guard
Notes: 31 Spd bred on request
Thanks to Buckert for Luxury Ball Honedge

Klefki

Magician / Prankster
Natures: Bold / Timid
Egg Moves: Switcheroo
Notes: Thief, Lock-On, Iron Defense bred on request
Magician only in Luxury Ball
Thanks to J. Bauer for egg moves

Noibat

Infiltrator / Frisk
Notes: Switcheroo bred on request
Thanks to Pokemasta77 for Quick Ball Noibat

Skiddo

Grass Pelt / Adamant
Egg Moves: Defense Curl, Rollout, Milk Drink
Notes: Thanks to thiagodd for Nest Ball Skiddo

Swirlix

Unburden / Sweet Veil
Natures: Adamant / Naive
Egg Moves: Yawn / After You / Copycat / Belly Drum

Tyrunt

Strong Jaw
Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Dragon Dance

Net Ball Larvesta
Dive Ball Bergmite
Lots more :DD

Last edited:
For my personal use:
Thiago's Flawless Giveaway #4
Where you will receive flawless pokemon for free, including 12.5% females.
Featuring:
|
|
|
|
Pokeballs explanation:

Follow the rules or you will be ignored.
- This is a special giveaway I will be doing every week, 2 times. I will breed special Pokemon and giveaway 1 female and 2 males for each of them. Every pokemon here will be flawless.
-Maybe you think I'm crazy. But the truth is that people forget that Pokemon is only a game, that we play to enjoy. I love to breed, and to help people with that makes this much better.
- This giveaway is not for meany people. I reserve the right to refuse to give a Pokemon for someone that doesn't like to help people.
- Every giveaway will be made of 2 Pokemon, in a ball that matches its shiny form and another that matches its non shiny form. Everything will have 4 egg moves if possible.
IMPORTANT NOTICE!
- I moved out 2 weeks ago, and the Internet providers don't support my home, so I will not be able to be online all the time like before. I will be online for 1 hour right now.
- This giveaway is a special one, to commemorate my return. I will be giving away many pokemon, and specially in this giveaway everyone will be able to take 2 pokemon, but choosing from those options: 1 female and 1 male OR 2 males.
- In the truth, I was planning to do an bigger giveaway, but I think it's an better idea to split the giveaway.
SPECIAL PROMOTION!
- Give to me any of those items, and receive an extra pokemon! I want those items: Coba, Payapa, Haban, Colbur, Babiri, Chilan, Lansat, Enigma berries. Electirizer, Magmarizer, Mewtwonites and Manectricite(I really want that stone).
- The special Pokemon? This is it:
Dream Ball Female Slowpoke. Nature: Relaxed. Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/00. Egg Moves: Belch, Sleep Talk, Future Sight, Block.
Rules:
- You will be ignored if you don't follow any of the rules here. Even the simplest one.
- Only 2 Pokemon for each person: 1 female and 1 male OR 2 males.
- I will not give anything to people that don't like to help others.
- Add me first, before anything. Don't PM me or respond in this thread. Send a VM, a message on my profile.
- You have to suggest 2 Pokemon for the next giveaway.
- You need to give your FC. I can't see your signature because I'm using my phone!
Chikorita

Stock:
: 2M |
: 2M
Overgrow
Egg Moves: Grass Whistle, Ingrain, Aromatherapy, Leech Seed​
Totodile

Stock:
: 2M |
: 2M
Torrent
Egg Moves: Crunch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet​
Clamperl

Stock:
: 3M |
: Out of Stock
Shell Armor
Egg Moves: Aqua Ring, Refresh, Barrier, Confuse Ray​
Carnivine

Stock:
: 1F, 2M |
: 1F
Levitate
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Grass Whistle, Synthesis, Giga Drain​
Onix

Stock:
: Out of Stock |
: 3M
Sturdy
Egg Moves: Rock Climb, Rock Blast, Block, Heavy Slam​

Last edited:
Nerina's Special Giveaway #2 -- Part 1.5
This giveaway is inspired by thiagodd's giveaway :3

How it works -- Every week on Saturday, I will be taking a breeding request from the community
Request any breedable Pokemon and let me know what nature, Egg Moves, etc you want.
I will be breeding a bunch of them and distribute them for everyone the following Saturday, one per person.
I will be saving one for the person who made the request as well.
The first person who asks for each Pokemon will receive the stated item along with the Pokemon

Details and progress will be in post #6 of my thread.

I'm currently busy with finals stuff so giveaway is temporarily suspended.

Spritzee

Aroma Veil
Relaxed
31/x/31/31/31/0
Wish, Refresh

Koffing

Levitate
Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31
Toxic Spikes, Stockpile, Pain Split, Swallow

Marill

Sap Sipper / Huge Power
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Superpower, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
Note: One more ball will be added, either Great Ball or Dive Ball.
Giveaway #2 - Winterskiss for 0Spe Ditto/Luxury Ball Koffing, zero2exe for Premier Ball Spritzee, thiagodd for Love Ball Koffing/Dream Ball Marill, Tatertot for Koffing EMs
Giveaway #1 - Gonzo206, channy64, Winterskiss for Ditto with HP spread and original parent :3
- type2 : Female Lux Ball Lightningrod Electrike (ready)
- Omarcito : Male Quick Ball Lightningrod Electrike (ready)
- acam333: HP Ice Electrike (ready)
Valzy : Koffing (requester) (Ready)
- Winterskiss : female Heal Ball Spritzee (requester) (Ready)
Week 1 (4/27/14) - Starly and Electrike
Week 2 (5/3/14) - Koffing, Marill and Spritzee

Last edited:
Giveaway ended :)

Giveaway as celebration for grand opening :D
Feel free to request any of these for free :) Please leave a message on my profile only so it's easier to keep track.
However, I will be able to trade only after dinner ^^ First come first served :)

Eevee @ Dream Ball | Modest | Anticipation | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Wish / Yawn / Curse / Charm
Riolu @ Dream Ball | Jolly | Inner Focus/Prankster | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Crunch / Bullet Punch
Growlithe @ Fast Ball | Impish | Flash Fire | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Crunch / Flare Blitz / Morning Sun / Close Combat
Dratini @ Luxury Ball | Jolly | Shed Skin | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Extreme Speed
Misdreavus @ Moon Ball | Timid | Levitate | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Psywave / Skill Swap / Wonder Room / Nasty Plot
Heracross @ Net Ball | Adamant | Swarm | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Rock Blast
Scyther (F) @ Sport Ball | Adamant | Swarm | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Baton Pass / Defog
Honedge @ Premier Ball | Quiet | No Guard | 31/xx/31/31/31/0 | None
Togepi @ Dream Ball | Modest | Super Luck | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | None
Helioptile @ Luxury Ball | Timid | Dry Skin / Sand Veil | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | None

Last edited:
thiagodd how many Ditto's do you need? I want your Dedenne and Fennekin please. :)
I wanted dittos with the most common natures, that is: timid, modest, adamant, jolly, bold, calm, impish, careful. But, really, I need everything besides neutral natures
I also REALLY wanted those: HP Ice, HP Fire, HP Grass and HP Ground Dittos with highest stats, except attack, that needs to be the lowest. But I know you don't have those, so...

So I think a timid ditto and a modest dittos for dedenne and fennekin is ok?
EDIT: do you really want only those two? I'm really interested in your dittos, the possibility of changing your breedable pokemon's nature at any time is wonderful!

Last edited:
I am planning on doing All Hidden Power Ditto's. I don't really know what I need more. :p Yeah I collect Vivillon Patterns, don't know what yours is? I only miss Hawlucha, Spritzee, Swirlix and Flabébé, but I haven't checked those out yet so I don't know which natures, eggmoves and Pokéballs they can use.
I can do breeding projects for some of those pokes if you are willing to trade dittos for them =] Also I can do projects for anything else, really. Those dittos are soo much valuable for me =]
My vivillon pattern is savanna, as listed in its Notes.

Oh that's pretty! Well, if you are willing to breed me a Scatterbug and trade me the egg, plus females of those I mentioned earlier + a fennekin female and dedenne female, all of those with 5 useful IV's, I will trade you every Ditto you need.
Ok then! =] I will give you 6 scatterbug eggs ok? I know it's for SV hatch, so it will increase your chances =]

ThePokeLurker, would you have any interest in a Heavy Ball Adamant Snorlax with Thick Fat(female) for a Moon Ball Houndour? I also have Friend Ball Ralts spitbacks.

ThePokeLurker, would you have any interest in a Heavy Ball Adamant Snorlax with Thick Fat(female) for a Moon Ball Houndour? I also have Friend Ball Ralts spitbacks.
I'm definitely interested, but right now I'm pretty behind on trade so breeding will be (very) slow. Please let me know if that's okay ^^" Otherwise thiagodd also had Moon Ball Houndours and he'll probably be faster than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)