This is for cricket fans!

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Pleased to see NZ win something. I have to admit I was a little nervous when I went to bed last night.

Also pretty happy about the sentences handed out.

New Zealand beat Zimbabwe, yes?

Also I have made a Social Group called "The Cricket Group" where cricket discussion can be had. PM me for a invite. (Sorry if this is advertising, just thought it related to Cricket).

WI finally putting up a fight. Darren Bravo looks sooooo much like Lara, apparently also has identical stats after 12 tests as Lara =O

VVS Laxman @ Eden Gardens is pure magic.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ok, so I am driving over some mountains and there is no cellphone coverage or radio and we finally come into range and my brother is checking my phone and is like "ok the score is 231" and I am thinking "wait isnt that about what they needed to win, oh god I hope we didnt lose yet, oh wait I think it was 240ish not 230ish they needed, but still that doesnt sound promising" and everything is loading really slow btw, since there is like 1 bar of 3g internet, so its taken forever between updates, and for the whole information on the page to load, and then he is like "for 9" and I am like, "holy shit, what do they actually need to get, how close is this?" and then he is like "AND BRACEWELL SEALS IT" and then he is like "I think, I am not sure, it said that but now its gone". So after an initial celebration I am yet again hanging on nervously, and he was like "I think he bowled him" and that sounds good because I thought maybe they had gone to a review or something, but it is unlikely for a bowled review to matter..

Anyway, we timed everything to perfection on that trip. Pity the game didnt last the full 5 days or I would have been able to watch the end of it, but, so happy regardless.

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Wait... Vernon who?

*googles*

Damn.

So, various interesting things have happened since this thread died. How about England getting whitewashed by Pakistan (!), or England winning an ODI series (!!), or India chasing 321 down in 36 overs against Sri Lanka (!!!!!!!!!!).

Also, looking forward, England start their Test series against Sri Lanka in a couple of weeks. Thoughts?

Man Vernon Philander is good.. Best bowler since Asif?
Lets wait till he bowls on some flatter pitches. Certainly the one with the best start thus far though. A lot of young and promising quickies coming through over the last year though which is good to see.

Personally hope England get hammered. But realistically SL winning 1-0 is my bet. Sucks that it's only a 2 match series. SSC test match will be a sure shot draw, that wicket is a flipping graveyard for the bowlers.

Oh and lastly, RAHUL DRAVID RETIRED =(

Such a champion batsmen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)