- Reflect
- Rest
- Surf

Gligar (M) @ Leftovers
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Wing Attack

well, i guess GSC's a more "solid" branch of Pokemon gen so only those who want solid long battles will play ba..

I can't see what this UU team is going to :do: against standards. I would put even Thief over Wing Attack on Gligar considering how few it damages...then again, it's nice for Heracross. Toxic could work there too, you only got one other slot of that. Or even Sandstorm I guess. :/

If you don't have anything to say, why are you posting, Clefairy and Elite?

It stalls. Wigglytuff is the only form of offense, and I'm relying on the fact that they don't have ghosts or they play them carelessly. Wing Attack is for Heracross and only Heracross; in fact, Gligar was put in for Heracross. I would like to put Toxic on other stuff, but every slot is required for the team to function.

The two times I did battle I fared pretty well. The first was against someone called Serenity (I think), where I led for the first 200 turns, until an untimely CH allowed for a SD drum. The next was against Nightsever (or rever, something like that), where it did everything it's suppose to and won. :D

Magneton walls Raikou/Zapdos; Hypno is my best bet against other special attackers; Blastoise as spinner, bulky water, and phazer; Omastar is my best bet against Snorlax/curse roarers; Wigglytuff is the best "all-around" UU wall (sad, yes) and provides some offense; Gligar is for Heracross... maybe ZC Rhydons or something random and doubles as EQ/Tbolt immune.

Ugh, I played so carelessly in that match; probably because I was in a mindframe that OU > UU in GSC which ended me almost losing the match. Wouldn't Hidden Power Flying be better than Wing Attack on Gligar?

Haze Omastar keeps this going against Physical Attackers who do BD/Curse. If this team is confronted with a Joltwak team you'd probably lose because you really have nothing to stop it from setting up.

Wing Attack is more geared towards survival and Heracross survives both Wing Attack and HP Flying regardless (since Flying brings attack DV down to 12, just out of OHKO range), so there's no clear advantage there.

There's really nothing in the UU pool that'll stop Joltwak, so I'll have to rely on prediction with Blastoise alone. I've been here for quite a while so I'm hoping that skill and experience would make up for what otherwise could be considered loopholes in the team.

havoc

pottlepalooza
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm a little drunk but for some reason i feel like postin' pokemon advice!!

Piloswine is an ok counter for Joltwak. iirc it's faster than Marowak at 198, you can Earthquake Jolteon or the incoming Marowak and if it's Marowak just use Blizzard. Substitute is the more common thing to BP these days, but Blizzard will cover the Agility pass too. tooooooo. hahaha.

I'd say UU threats to this team but I don't even know--Swords Dance Meganium/Venusaur could take a lot of this, Pinsir may be a threat too. you may be able to stall for a while, but that doesn't really et you anywahere.

I don't think this team ets you anywahere to begin with considering the little offense and the lack of elements to really pulverize opposing stall teams, but for an UU stall team vs standards it may very well be as good as it gets.

(I just wanted to make fun of havoc, bear with me)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)