This Tournament is Kind of a Big Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
question. i don't plan on playing this tour at all. so i assume my seeding is going to drop substantially before this tournament begins?

To avoid confusion about who will be able to enter this tournament with the announcement that the season 9 finalists will be the top 16 qualifiers, Fabbles has decided that only the top 8 finals qualifiers in season 9 will gain entry to this tournament. The last group of participants will be determined using the method outlined in the original post of this thread.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to everyone who have made the final 32(33) spots! As Earthworm said, only those who made the Top 8 in Tour 9 were accepted into the field. Another note I would like to make is that my tournament will start a few days after the Tour 9 Champion has been crowned.

I am assuming that everyone who has played in Tour 9 of those who qualified will play in the field. Twist of Fate and Maniaclyrasist have also confirmed they would like to participate. The only person left, Flax, has not been on Smogon in some time. If any of you know Flax, I would hope you would tell him about this and see if he is interested. If not, Bad Ass will be taking his spot as shown in the first post.

If you have any other questions, feel free to talk to me on IRC or through PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)