Thomaz' Trading Thread (TTT) Update 19-01!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Thomas, I'm looking for some Dream Radar HA legendaries and your amazing RNGs where the first that came to mind :))

Now, I essentially do need all 3 for battle reasons, and I have no way of obtaining them myself. However, I have posted them below in order of 'Most needed to less needed' if obviously you don't want to trade all three which I'd understand. Please CMT and let me know if there's anything you'd like for any of these, I do have tons of awesome shinies (like 4 boxes) & some other legendary Pokemon that aren't on my thread. So let me know if I should list any of that :) Also, I'd be down to do breeding projects for ya if that's what you'd like!

Let me know :)

1) [absolutely most needed]
250 – Ho-Oh
(Dream ball)
Adamant - Regenerator
OT: Thomas ID: 53120
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Whirlwind | Weather Ball
RNG abused with Dream Radar.

2)
641 - Tornadus ♂
(Dream ball)
Naive – Regenerator/Defiant
OT: Thomas ID: 48808
30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Uproar | Astonish | Gust
Hidden Power Ice

3)
642 - Thundurus ♂
(Dream ball)
Naive – Volt Absorb/Defiant
OT: Thomas ID: 48808
30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Uproar | Astonish | Thunder Shock
Hidden Power Ice

Last edited:
Sorry to keep bugging you, but do you still have any of your RNGs on the original carts?

If so, CMT for a copy of this NN'd "Green Lotus".

381 - Latios ♂

OT: Thomas ID: 07146
Timid - Levitate
31 | 06 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Defog
| Tailwind | Trick | Endure
Hidden Power Fire
Emerald RNG abuse on emulator. Defog is DPPt only.
Sorry for the late reply. I can nickname the Latios because I still have the save file on my computer. However, I'm afraid there's nothing I want. If only the Suicune was in a Dive Ball or even a Master Ball (personal preferences). =(

I am interested in your Defog Piplup and your soft Boiled Calm Clefairy :)

Since I know that you are interested in Dream Ball Pokemon I have a list here :)
HA)

- Coffing
- Phanpy(HA)
- Larvitar(HA)
- Machop(HA)
- Slowpoke (HA)
- Magicarp (HA)
- Lapras (HA)
- Tentacool (HA)
- Dratini (HA)
- Feebas (HA)
- Gastly
- Smeargle (HA)
- Ralts(HA)
- Mawile(HA)
- Kangaskhan(HA)
- Syther (HA)
- Marill (HA)

I can breed you Female ones of all which are listed here :)

Is there anything I could offer you for that Timid Heatran? ^^
I actually quite like the Bold Cresselia, but without the nickname (so basically like that other deal we had with Tornadus).
I am interested in your Defog Piplup and your soft Boiled Calm Clefairy :)

Since I know that you are interested in Dream Ball Pokemon I have a list here :)
HA)

- Coffing
- Phanpy(HA)
- Larvitar(HA)
- Machop(HA)
- Slowpoke (HA)
- Magicarp (HA)
- Lapras (HA)
- Tentacool (HA)
- Dratini (HA)
- Feebas (HA)
- Gastly
- Smeargle (HA)
- Ralts(HA)
- Mawile(HA)
- Kangaskhan(HA)
- Syther (HA)
- Marill (HA)

I can breed you Female ones of all which are listed here :)
I just so happened to agree to a large Dream Ball trade with someone else before this. However, there are a few I don't have yet on your list. Five of them to be exact. Now, for five spitbacks without egg moves and IVs (I really couldn't care less about them), I'm not willing to give up my Premier Ball Calm Clefairy. I am willing to give you the shiny Calm bred one though, the only difference is the ball (and it's from 3rd gen Hoenn instead of 3rd gen Kanto but who cares about that lol?). Or the Defog Piplup. Your choice. =) If you agree, I'd like female HA's of Machop, Slowpoke, Ralts, Kangaskhan and Marill.

I actually quite like the Bold Cresselia, but without the nickname (so basically like that other deal we had with Tornadus).
I don't have a Bold Cresselia for trade. My Cress' is Modest!?

You can pick whatever name you want though, if you want the Modest one.
The nicknamed versions of my legendaries are cheaper and fully-redis. I don't expect flawless legendaries for those.

I just so happened to agree to a large Dream Ball trade with someone else before this. However, there are a few I don't have yet on your list. Five of them to be exact. Now, for five spitbacks without egg moves and IVs (I really couldn't care less about them), I'm not willing to give up my Premier Ball Calm Clefairy. I am willing to give you the shiny Calm bred one though, the only difference is the ball (and it's from 3rd gen Hoenn instead of 3rd gen Kanto but who cares about that lol?). Or the Defog Piplup. Your choice. =) If you agree, I'd like female HA's of Machop, Slowpoke, Ralts, Kangaskhan and Marill.
Okay I will do that :) Thanks for your great offer :)

I don't have a Bold Cresselia for trade. My Cress' is Modest!?

You can pick whatever name you want though, if you want the Modest one.
The nicknamed versions of my legendaries are cheaper and fully-redis. I don't expect flawless legendaries for those.
Rofl, I had Bold in my mind for some reason. Yes, I meant Modest haha. I know about the nickname thing, I want the nickname "Cresselia". ;)
Okay I will do that :) Thanks for your great offer :)
Just to be clear, it's either the 3rd gen bred shiny Calm Clefairy or the 4th gen Defog Piplup. Not both. So it's on you which one you want. =P

Rofl, I had Bold in my mind for some reason. Yes, I meant Modest haha. I know about the nickname thing, I want the nickname "Cresselia". ;)

Just to be clear, it's either the 3rd gen bred shiny Calm Clefairy or the 4th gen Defog Piplup. Not both. So it's on you which one you want. =P
How can I get both of them :) ?
When it is in no case possible to trade me both of them then I would like to get your shiny Calm Clefairy :) the Clefairy should have Soft-Boiled as Move please it's very important :)

How can I get both of them :) ?
When it is in no case possible to trade me both of them then I would like to get your shiny Calm Clefairy :) the Clefairy should have Soft-Boiled as Move please it's very important :)
That's a good question. I can't think of something right now (maybe later).
However, obviously, the Clefairy has Soft-Boiled. I wouldn't even offer it if it didn't. =P It also has Wish because it was bred. =]

I saw you have so many Mews :)

I was looking for a Mew for a longer Time now :) I wanted to ask you how can I get one of your Careful Mew :)
Thanks for the earlier trade!

Looking back, I should probably put my Mews in Tropy Case... Regardless, I'm willing to part with one of them for a Legendary Capture Project. They are valuable after all.

Can your SR the following? I'll let you decide which if you want to do it.

31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31, Modest / Timid OR
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31, Adamant
Can you CMT for Calm Kalos Thundurus. I have good IV pokes I bred. Some are on my trade thread. Trade Forum http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/mishimonos-trade-forum.3543809/#post-6317351
Sorry bro, I don't see anything.

Thanks for the earlier trade!

Looking back, I should probably put my Mews in Tropy Case... Regardless, I'm willing to part with one of them for a Legendary Capture Project. They are valuable after all.

Can your SR the following? I'll let you decide which if you want to do it.

31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31, Modest / Timid OR
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31, Adamant

Sorry bro, I don't see anything.
I aready caught that one :(
I can Catch Kyurem for examplle if you want

Hey Thomaz! Could you CMT for the shiny Calm Cefairy? I think you already have all Dream Balls but hopefully you can find something there for it.

I confirm that Thomaz has the redis rights for this beauty :) --> Seel (F) - Calm - Thick Fat - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {1399} <--

(086 - Seel ♀)

OT: Anne | ID: 13586 | Kalos (XY)
Calm | Thick Fat | TSV: 1399
IVs: 31 31 31 31 31 31 - HP Dark
Moves:
Belch, Fake Out, Perish Song, Encore
_________________________________________​

HeartGold - Modest HP Grass Suicune (as soon as I won't be needing Emerald for a while, due to Pal Park shenanigans and Dive Ball being unobtainable in 4th gen)
Is that a typo? You know you can get them right? It's a pain I know but hey they are obtainable

Is that a typo? You know you can get them right? It's a pain I know but hey they are obtainable
It's not really a typo, just incorrect lol. They're just very difficult to obtain. =/

I won't be RNGing that Suicune though. Not now anyway. Will RNG my TID/SID first. =P

hi thomaz :D cmt for shiny jolly 3a gen tauros ,navie shiny deoxis , and shiny careful dive bal mew :)
I know my market still is not finished mo I have very little time,let me know thanks :heart:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! You have a lot of stuff I like, is there anything from my thread that interests you? I'd be interested in trading for one of your shiny Mews and a couple of your Kalos SR legends, depending on how many things from my thread there are that interest you. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)