Thomaz' Trading Thread (TTT) Update 19-01!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm interested in the following in this order if they're still available:

1. Adamant Shiny Gyrados (timerball)
  2. Jolly Shiny Braviary
If any of the following interest you

Dream Ball
mr mime
larvitar
magmar
Kabuto
munna
Sigilyph
Drifloon
Swablue
Riolu
Onix
umbreon

moon ball
Nidoran female
clefairy
Murkrow
Jigglypuff
venonat
psyduck
Ralts
shinx

Fast ball
pikachu
Paras
Vulpix
Ponyta
Weedle
pidgey

safari ball
koffing
Wooper
oddish
sandshrew

Heavy ball
Lapras
Onix
Geodude

Love ball
ekans
slowpoke
Lickitung

Lureball
Krabby
Magikarp
Tentacool

Levelball
Paras
Slugma
Pidgey
Pikachu
Miltank
Houndour
sentret

friendball
Bellsprout
Exeggcute

Sport ball
Wurmple
Weedle

Diveball
Tirtouga

Could you please CMT for these two?

642 - Thundurus ♂
Naive – Volt Absorb/Defiant
OT: Thomas ID: 48808
30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Uproar | Astonish | Thunder Shock
Hidden Power Ice
RNG abused with Dream Radar. Since I cannot clone on gen 5, this is not nicknameable as the save file has already been deleted to make way for a different Dream Radar abuse.

643 - Landorus ♂
Timid – Intimidate/Sheer Force
OT: Thomas ID: 18426
31 | 02 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Block | Mud Shot | Rock Tomb
Hidden Power Ice
RNG abused with Dream Radar. Since I cannot clone on gen 5, this is not nicknameable as the save file has already been deleted to make way for a different Dream Radar abuse.

To you all, I'm terribly sorry for replying so late.
I think I have the Modern Pattern. And yes, please do let me know after you have come up with the shiny BPs. Looking forward to doing them :)
I think it's fair to ask for two shiny's for one bird. If I ask for a shiny Modern pattern Vivi and a regular Modern one, that still leaves me with two shinies and a regular Poke. I'm having a hard time trying to think of anything, but don't worry, I'll think of something!
hey thomaz, can you please cmt for that sweet zapdos on your recent update list? id prefer a luxury ball out of the three. thanks!
What about your Jolly Diancie for Zappy?
Hey Thomaz, would you be interested in my Timid 31/24/29/31/31/31 Shiny Jirachi?

I've been away from Smogon for nearly a year - looking to get involved with trading again :)
Sorry man, I don't need a Timid Jirachi right now and I'll probably RNG one eventually. Thanks for dropping by though. ;]
Hey I'm interested in the following in this order if they're still available:

1. Adamant Shiny Gyrados (timerball)
  2. Jolly Shiny Braviary
If any of the following interest you
Yes, everything in my thread is still available (I wouldn't put it on there if it wasn't lol), however, I have every ball you mentioned bar a few already. =( Actually, now that I think about it, can you still catch stuff in Soul Silver? I assume you have SS because you have Vulpix or is that one traded from someone else?
Could you please CMT for these two?

642 - Thundurus ♂
Naive – Volt Absorb/Defiant
OT: Thomas ID: 48808
30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Uproar | Astonish | Thunder Shock
Hidden Power Ice

643 - Landorus ♂
Timid – Intimidate/Sheer Force
OT: Thomas ID: 18426
31 | 02 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Block | Mud Shot | Rock Tomb
Hidden Power Ice
Hey man, of that list, I'm afraid I only like Repeat Ball Victini so you'll have to choose which of the Kami's you prefer. =(

Hey man, of that list, I'm afraid I only like Repeat Ball Victini so you'll have to choose which of the Kami's you prefer. =(
nevermind, I realized that Victini was in the file corrupted White 2 and I forgot to transfer it to 6th gen. Thanks anyway and sorry for wasting your time.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
didnt quote that monster of a post but i can def do diancie for that bird.. ill be around all day basically, vm me when you want to!

CMT for this

642 - Thundurus ♂
OT: Anne ID: 32128
Calm - Prankster
30 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Agility | Heal Block | Discharge | Crunch
Soft Reset on my Alpha Sapphire.

To you all, I'm terribly sorry for replying so late.

I think it's fair to ask for two shiny's for one bird. If I ask for a shiny Modern pattern Vivi and a regular Modern one, that still leaves me with two shinies and a regular Poke. I'm having a hard time trying to think of anything, but don't worry, I'll think of something!
Thank you! And as I look thru ur thread, it seems that you have access to Dream Radar on B2W2. Now you're making me interested in ur Kami trio with their HA :) mainly the Sheer Force Timid Lando. But that's for another day I suppose.

Yeah I can still catch stuff there, what are you interested in?
I'm willing to give you the mons if you collect a number of Pokemon for me in SS. I'm still looking for:
Ekans in a Moon Ball;
Vulpix in a Fast Ball and Heavy Ball;
Meowth in a Fast Ball;
Ledyba in a Fast Ball;
Teddiursa in a Level Ball and Friend Ball;
Delibird in a Love Ball;
Skarmory in a Heavy Ball and Friend Ball;
Mawile in a Love Ball;
Gulpin in a Love Ball and Moon Ball.
Together, that makes 13 female Pokes. I think it's fair to ask these for those RNG's (especially the Braviary, Sandstorm RNG needs to die a horrible death). If you think this is too much work, you could always do 6-7 for just one of them. Let me know.
nevermind, I realized that Victini was in the file corrupted White 2 and I forgot to transfer it to 6th gen. Thanks anyway and sorry for wasting your time.
Aww. You didn't waste my time. It's too bad though lol. But hey, now that you know you can RNG them on emulator, I doubt it's such a big loss, right? =P
didnt quote that monster of a post but i can def do diancie for that bird.. ill be around all day basically, vm me when you want to!
We'll find a time to trade today I'm sure. =)
CMT for this

642 - Thundurus ♂
OT: Anne ID: 32128
Calm - Prankster
30 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Agility | Heal Block | Discharge | Crunch
Soft Reset on my Alpha Sapphire.
Hey man, I really like that HP Grass Raikou. =)
Thank you! And as I look thru ur thread, it seems that you have access to Dream Radar on B2W2. Now you're making me interested in ur Kami trio with their HA :) mainly the Sheer Force Timid Lando. But that's for another day I suppose.
So, I'm not sure how easy it is for you to breed Hidden Power Pokes, but I was thinking that if I ask for a regular shiny and a HP shiny, that about covers the 'regular Poke' leftover.
For the two pokes mentioned, could you do:
Vivillon
&

Timid - Compound Eyes
31 | <10 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 OR 31 | <10 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31, HP Ground (your choice. :P)
EMs: Poison Powder, Rage Powder, Stun Spore

Tangrowth

Bold OR Relaxed (depending on difficulty), Regenerator
31 | <10 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 OR 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire for both)
EMs: Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Rage Powder, Endeavor

Cofagrigus

Bold - Mummy
31 | <10 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EMs: Nasty Plot, Toxic Spikes, Memento, Disable

Now, of course, 0 Atk would be ideal in all cases, but it's not neccesary lol. Just take the first one that fits the bill. Gender doesn't matter and if needed, I can provide the female ball parents (just not Modern Vivi lol). Do you think this is a fair deal? Let me know.

Hello there Thomaz, any chance you'd be willing to trade that HA Fletchling and(maybe shiny?) Clauncher? I have no shinies and I don't catch pokemon in specific balls, I just trade with breeding mostly(it's the only trade I've conducted here). I do have a modern Vivillon, who doesn't, although I can't see the Viillons on your "Wanted".

So, I'm not sure how easy it is for you to breed Hidden Power Pokes, but I was thinking that if I ask for a regular shiny and a HP shiny, that about covers the 'regular Poke' leftover.
For the two pokes mentioned, could you do:
Vivillon
&

Timid - Compound Eyes
31 | <10 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 OR 31 | <10 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31, HP Ground (your choice. :P)
EMs: Poison Powder, Rage Powder, Stun Spore

Tangrowth

Bold OR Relaxed (depending on difficulty), Regenerator
31 | <10 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 OR 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire for both)
EMs: Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Rage Powder, Endeavor

Cofagrigus

Bold - Mummy
31 | <10 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EMs: Nasty Plot, Toxic Spikes, Memento, Disable

Now, of course, 0 Atk would be ideal in all cases, but it's not neccesary lol. Just take the first one that fits the bill. Gender doesn't matter and if needed, I can provide the female ball parents (just not Modern Vivi lol). Do you think this is a fair deal? Let me know.
Yes, I can definitely do them :) I have the HP Dittos and I should be able to get the appropriate parents for all the mons. Might take some time though, you know how it is with shiny HP breeding plus I'm doing 2 other BPs right now (thank god they're not shiny).

Yo Thomaz , would you have any objection if I change the Moltres to the Naive Sheer Force Landorus as our trade package? It seems that I still haven't caught the Moltres in my Y game yet, so I could get it from there. However it's okay if you object.

Hello there Thomaz, any chance you'd be willing to trade that HA Fletchling and(maybe shiny?) Clauncher? I have no shinies and I don't catch pokemon in specific balls, I just trade with breeding mostly(it's the only trade I've conducted here). I do have a modern Vivillon, who doesn't, although I can't see the Viillons on your "Wanted".
Sorry man, I really prefer specific balls. There's a reason I have my non-special ball Pokes in such a weird location lol. I'd give you a free Fletch if I had a Poke Ball one but it seems I don't (or at least, it's been leveled and EV'd already). HOWEVER, I could give you a female with HA and random IVs if that works for you? I don't always want to be a douche lol.
Yes, I can definitely do them :) I have the HP Dittos and I should be able to get the appropriate parents for all the mons. Might take some time though, you know how it is with shiny HP breeding plus I'm doing 2 other BPs right now (thank god they're not shiny).
Haha, take your time. I'm not in a rush.
Yo Thomaz , would you have any objection if I change the Moltres to the Naive Sheer Force Landorus as our trade package? It seems that I still haven't caught the Moltres in my Y game yet, so I could get it from there. However it's okay if you object.
OBJECTION! *presents evidence as to why the deal can't be changed*

All kidding aside, of course you may. Lando is fine.

Sorry man, I really prefer specific balls. There's a reason I have my non-special ball Pokes in such a weird location lol. I'd give you a free Fletch if I had a Poke Ball one but it seems I don't (or at least, it's been leveled and EV'd already). HOWEVER, I could give you a female with HA and random IVs if that works for you? I don't always want to be a douche lol.
That would be awesome! Either way I breed for what I want so eh... Also what ball does modern Vivillon have? The images are brocken for me :|

That would be awesome! Either way I breed for what I want so eh... Also what ball does modern Vivillon have? The images are brocken for me :|
Alright. I'll have a look later today (at work right now). The ball I want Modern Vivi in is a Great Ball. However, kuladiamond is already breeding a Modern one.

Alright. I'll have a look later today (at work right now). The ball I want Modern Vivi in is a Great Ball. However, kuladiamond is already breeding a Modern one.
Alright, I just wanted to give you something since you offered to give me a HA fletchling, I don't care about the IVs. I feel like a lay about :|

I'm willing to give you the mons if you collect a number of Pokemon for me in SS. I'm still looking for:
Ekans in a Moon Ball;
Vulpix in a Fast Ball and Heavy Ball;
Meowth in a Fast Ball;
Ledyba in a Fast Ball;
Teddiursa in a Level Ball and Friend Ball;
Delibird in a Love Ball;
Skarmory in a Heavy Ball and Friend Ball;
Mawile in a Love Ball;
Gulpin in a Love Ball and Moon Ball.
Together, that makes 13 female Pokes. I think it's fair to ask these for those RNG's (especially the Braviary, Sandstorm RNG needs to die a horrible death). If you think this is too much work, you could always do 6-7 for just one of them. Let me know.
Shouldn't be a problem. Will take me a while though, I'm headed to PAX so I won't have a ton of time.

Hey are those RNG'd Shedninjas of yours still nickname-able?

If so CMT, willing to trade multiple Hidden Power pokes for the Lonely one.

Hey Thomaz! Can you CMT for your Dream Radar Adamant Ho-Oh?
And possibly your Calm shiny Mew?
What about 5 female HA Dream Balls for Ho-Oh? I will have to check my list to see what I'm missing, but I'll get back to you.
Hey are those RNG'd Shedninjas of yours still nickname-able?

If so CMT, willing to trade multiple Hidden Power pokes for the Lonely one.
Yeah, they are nicknameable, though it takes forever to get the journey done lol.
Anyway, sorry man, I've been thinking long and hard, but there's nothing I need right now. Shedinja is especially dear to me since it was balls to the wall hard and took me way to get. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)