Thomaz' Trading Thread (TTT) Update 19-01!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey I'm looking for an adamant haunter or gengar with at least 29 attack ivs. trying some new sets and this bad boy's gonna be physical hehe. oh and can it please hold a salac berry? I've recently run out. thanks xD

no hate wifiers I was once one of you, I'm just here to rag on dpp uu superstar smurf

I did a quick check and it doesn't seem I have Timid pentagon Celebi. However, I'm not willing to trade a fully redis for a 3rd gen legi (or any legi in general). However, depending on the kind of wild you'd want from gen 3, I might make an exception. =P

So, it's 5iv, female, Dream Ball and Pickpocket? I'm willing to trade Porygon for that. =)
Hey! So I finally finished this bad boy (or girl rather) and I accidentally forgot to put on an ever stone so the nature isn't jolly. Hope that doesn't stop the trade, just let me know when you can trade :)

Hey! So I finally finished this bad boy (or girl rather) and I accidentally forgot to put on an ever stone so the nature isn't jolly. Hope that doesn't stop the trade, just let me know when you can trade :)
I'm not too fussed about it as long as it's female and HA. So yeah, I can trade whenever (usually in the evening, GMT+1).
Hey Thomas,

please cmt for the shiny pentagon Axew. Thanks
Hey TvVip, how about the Quiet HP Fighting Elgyem? :)

Also, is there anything else you'd like for the Adamant No Guard Karrablast and the Garden High Plain and Tundra Scatterbug (yeah, I know they are fully redis, but it feels bad just asking for them)?

Edit: I just noticed you were looking for a female Overgrow Pansage with Nasty Plot, Leaf Storm and Tickle. I have one of those in my thread. ;) And I could totally breed the others if you want since I have the balls for them.

I'm not too fussed about it as long as it's female and HA. So yeah, I can trade whenever (usually in the evening, GMT+1).

Also, is there anything else you'd like for the Adamant No Guard Karrablast and the Garden High Plain and Tundra Scatterbug (yeah, I know they are fully redis, but it feels bad just asking for them)?

Edit: I just noticed you were looking for a female Overgrow Pansage with Nasty Plot, Leaf Storm and Tickle. I have one of those in my thread. ;) And I could totally breed the others if you want since I have the balls for them.
The reason i make my scatterbugs fully-redis was because i know how hard it is to get them. It took me a year to get all the patterns.

So how about Elygym, Karrablast, High Plain and Tundra for your Axew and the 3 female monkeys ? Spitbacks on the monkey are fine unless you have a TMM spread for 5 ivs 12.5% females.

Awesome! About to add your friend code now, and yeah if I don't catch you today I'll catch you tomorrow

The reason i make my scatterbugs fully-redis was because i know how hard it is to get them. It took me a year to get all the patterns.

So how about Elygym, Karrablast, High Plain and Tundra for your Axew and the 3 female monkeys ? Spitbacks on the monkey are fine unless you have a TMM spread for 5 ivs 12.5% females.
Yeah, I noticed, I'm having a hard time as well haha (hence the wants section). And yeah, sure, Axew and the monkeys are fine. I have a TMM for 6iv 12.5% (and shiny in a different file), but 3 stats come from the female. After a bit of hatching, I got another 12.5% female TMM that allows me to pass the three stats mentioned for the other spread from the father. It does involve quite a bit of Powersaving to get all the files back and stuff though. Do you mind if they are just 3IV (with all the egg moves naturally)?
Awesome! About to add your friend code now, and yeah if I don't catch you today I'll catch you tomorrow
Sorry man, I was a little busy tonight. But I will have enough time tomorrow.

Yeah, I noticed, I'm having a hard time as well haha (hence the wants section). And yeah, sure, Axew and the monkeys are fine. I have a TMM for 6iv 12.5% (and shiny in a different file), but 3 stats come from the female. After a bit of hatching, I got another 12.5% female TMM that allows me to pass the three stats mentioned for the other spread from the father. It does involve quite a bit of Powersaving to get all the files back and stuff though. Do you mind if they are just 3IV (with all the egg moves naturally)?
I was in a rush when i typed that. I just realized that the deals are not equal 4 shinies vs 1 shiny and 3 females breedables .

Can i ask for another shiny ? I would like the shiny froakie please . Sorry about it

So:
my Elygym for your Axew
my Karrablast for your Froakie
2 Scatterbugs for your 3 monkeys .

3 ivs is fine as long as it has HA and female.

I was in a rush when i typed that. I just realized that the deals are not equal 4 shinies vs 1 shiny and 3 females breedables .

Can i ask for another shiny ? I would like the shiny froakie please . Sorry about it

So:
my Elygym for your Axew
my Karrablast for your Froakie
2 Scatterbugs for your 3 monkeys .

3 ivs is fine as long as it has HA and female.
No problem at all. Froakie is fine. lol, I just realised I only have the Jolly one. I thought I had already bred a mixed one/special one (in non-special balls it seems...). Oh well, maybe for next time when I'm not doing gen 3-5 stuff (which is basically every time I'm doing Pokemon. XD).

Anyway, was there a special nature you wanted on the two monkeys? I might just breed them with 6 IVs if I deem that the ball matches it's shiny form too.

No problem at all. Froakie is fine. lol, I just realised I only have the Jolly one. I thought I had already bred a mixed one/special one (in non-special balls it seems...). Oh well, maybe for next time when I'm not doing gen 3-5 stuff (which is basically every time I'm doing Pokemon. XD).

Anyway, was there a special nature you wanted on the two monkeys? I might just breed them with 6 IVs if I deem that the ball matches it's shiny form too.
all timid on the 3 monkeys please . The one i requested match the shiny form and i will use your female as a base to breed it .

all timid on the 3 monkeys please . The one i requested match the shiny form and i will use your female as a base to breed it .
Oh, I honestly prefer Dusk over Nest for that one haha. I dunno, the darker green fits Simisage well I think.

Anyway, Timid it is. I just put my stuff on Bank that's not on this save file so that I can recall the other file back and get to breeding. I'll let you know when I'm done (hopefully today).

Oh, I honestly prefer Dusk over Nest for that one haha. I dunno, the darker green fits Simisage well I think.

Anyway, Timid it is. I just put my stuff on Bank that's not on this save file so that I can recall the other file back and get to breeding. I'll let you know when I'm done (hopefully today).
you can breed in dusk if you have it then :p

I need to finish my Shiny breedables pengaton dex before Fire Emblem Fates come out in Febuary ( I'm already on hiatus for 6 months without breeding). Unova dex makes me cry

you can breed in dusk if you have it then :p

I need to finish my Shiny breedables pengaton dex before Fire Emblem Fates come out in Febuary ( I'm already on hiatus for 6 months without breeding). Unova dex makes me cry
Double posting so I can fire off a STAB'd Alert. ;)

I just finished the three monkeys. They are actually all 31/24/31/31/31/31 female HA Timid because I forgot I got super lucky with that spread haha.
And yeah, I want to start on a shiny breedable pentagon Dex as well, but I'm lazy and play too much gen 3-5 lel. I can't wait for FE:F too (and the third game in the Zero Escape series!!! *sigh* Not until summer though. D: ).

Anyway, I can trade now.

Last edited:
Hi Thomaz. Since I've update my trade with some new pokemon, is there anything that you'd like for mewtwo? Anyway I've to insert some pokemon too, so, do you search something in particular other than vivillon?

150 - Mewtwo

OT: Thomas ID: 24307
Naive - Pressure
30 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Zen Headbutt | Drain Punch | Ice Punch | Self-Destruct (Mimic'd)
This Mewtwo is semi-redistributable only by Pokéguy and me.
Fire Red RNG abuse on emulator. Self-Destruct has been Mimic glitched on Mewtwo, but but can only be gotten on Pokémon XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)