@}--,--'-- On hiatus, new thread in a month or so- @}--,--'--

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking the Feebas, but I'm also liking the Absol... Once Mewtwo is cloned, I'll let you know which one I want more xD.
Let me know.

Something to help you make up your mind, though:

-The Absol is already cloned, the Feebas still isn't :)

(I do have a great cloner though)

Last edited:
You would get this Zygarde:

Zygarde
OT: Sophie (22388)
Nature: Careful | Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Extremespeed - Dragon Tail - Earthquake - Coil
Notes: Thanks to lockiegengar12 for this

Do you have egg checking service (5) ? what's the cost ?

also, cmt for the mareep in a dream ball
Yes, I can egg check for you. I use Key BV, so you would need to be my battle partner.

I usually charge a clone of a shiny you obtain (if any) using the eggs I checked. If no shiny, a spitback female in a nice ball.

If you want my Shiny Dream Ball Mareep, I could do him for:

Jolly Infiltrator/Inner Focus Zubat (female/dream ball)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Defog, Hypnosis

And a female Dream Ball Gligar.

Just a note: the Shiny Mareep/ Dream Ball is MALE. I could trade you a love ball female though.

Yes, I can egg check for you. I use Key BV, so you would need to be my battle partner.

I usually charge a clone of a shiny you obtain (if any) using the eggs I checked. If no shiny, a spitback female in a nice ball.

If you want my Shiny Dream Ball Mareep, I could do him for:

Jolly Infiltrator/Inner Focus Zubat (female/dream ball)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Defog, Hypnosis

And a female Dream Ball Gligar.

Just a note: the Shiny Mareep/ Dream Ball is MALE. I could trade you a love ball female though.
which ball do you think is the best for mareep :p ?

so i'm planning to give you 5 different eggs ( dream ball weavile dream ball heracross dream ball escavalier and 2 dream ball jynx)
After you find the TSV, i'll give you the dream ball jynx in egg as the payment ( so you can do whatever you want with it). How's that sound ?
I soft reset before i hatched the eggs so they are all 5 iv .
----------------------------------------
Another route we can take is i'll clone you one but you can't distribute it.

which ball do you think is the best for mareep :p ?

so i'm planning to give you 5 different eggs ( dream ball weavile dream ball heracross dream ball escavalier and 2 dream ball jynx)
After you find the TSV, i'll give you the dream ball jynx in egg as the payment ( so you can do whatever you want with it). How's that sound ?
I soft reset before i hatched the eggs so they are all 5 iv .
----------------------------------------
Another route we can take is i'll clone you one but you can't distribute it.
I would go for Love Ball myself. :)
But Dream is awesome too.

I'll take a non-redi clone pls.

I would go for Love Ball myself. :)
But Dream is awesome too.

I'll take a non-redi clone pls.
so i have to breed the zubat ( gave away all female yesterday lol) and the other dream balls pokes. I'll get back to you later tonight or tmrw :)
Dream ball mareep please :) ( i don't follow mainstream)

btw jynx has fake out and nasty plot as egg move

so i have to breed the zubat ( gave away all female yesterday lol) and the other dream balls pokes. I'll get back to you later tonight or tmrw :)
Dream ball mareep please :)
Went for the Shiny eh? ;)

Not surprised.

BTW, could you clone that Mareep for me when we trade? If not, I'll contact my cloner.

Went for the Shiny eh? ;)

Not surprised.

BTW, could you clone that Mareep for me when we trade? If not, I'll contact my cloner.
i can't clone anymore . Someone is going to trade me a shiny zubat in a dream ball so i don't need the female zubat anymore, then you showed up hehe .

Hi! Here are the details of some Kalos Pokemon I need at the moment:

(I always prefer 6IV, but 5IV Perfect Spread is fine, ^^)

Fennekin - Male - Magician - Modest - 6IV or 5IV -Atk - Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Magic Coat and Wish
Poochyena - Male - Rattled - Jolly - 6IV or 5IV -Sp.Atk - Play Rough, Sucker Punch, Ice Fang and Thunder Fang
Cubchoo - Female - Rattled - Timid - 6IV or 5IV -Atk - Play Rough, Focus Punch, Ice Punch and Night Slash
Absol - Female - Justified - Timid - 6IV or 5IV -Atk - Play Rough, Mega Horn, Sucker Punch and Zen Headbutt

I know its a lot, but take all the time you need. ^^
Here is some IV Bred Pokemon I can trade in return:

Chikorita - Female - Overgrow - Calm - 31.xx.31.31.31.31 - Leaf Storm, Grass Whistle, Body Slam and Ancient Power - Nest Ball
Cherubi - Female - Chlorophyll - Timid - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Grass Whistle, Seed Bomb, Weather Ball and Razor Leaf - Love Ball
Totodile - Female - Torrent - Jolly - 31.31.31.xx.31.31 - Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet and Crunch - Dive Ball
Cyndaquil - Female - Blaze - Modest - 31.xx.31.31.31.31 - Extrasensory, Flame Burst, Thrash and Crush Claw - Luxury Ball

Interested? If not, I have others I can offer as well. ^^

oh i have gligar in stock so i can't do this one but for the zubat, do you want it to be in an egg or a bat ?

edit : all the egg might be ready by tonight

Here is one last request:

Sneasel - Female - Pickpocket - Timid - 6IV or 5IV -Atk - Icicle Crash, Ice Punch, Avalanche and Punishment.

Offering:

Tropius - Female - Harvest - Jolly - 6IV - Leaf Storm, Leaf Blade, Synthesis and Dragon Dance - Nest Ball

As I said before, 6IV Pokèmon would be awesome but 5IV correct IV spread is fine too. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)