@}--,--'-- On hiatus, new thread in a month or so- @}--,--'--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I have that squirtle (with d-pulse too!) would you do it for your shiny absol and a female dream ball dratini?
And you Mr, are the second offeror of the day! :)

How about I give you the Absol and a 5 iv male Dratini?
The Absol is 6 iv after all.

May be willing to throw in a female Dratini if the Squirtle is in a nice ball and female though

Let me know.

I interested in your chikorita and fenniken would you be interested in a shiny dream ball marrep static modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 shiny hawlucha unburden 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a quick ball Em quick guard agility baton pass ally switch or a dive ball squirtle modest rain dish 31/x/31/31/31/31dragon pulse aura sphere water spout

I interested in your chikorita and fenniken would you be interested in a shiny dream ball marrep static modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 shiny hawlucha unburden 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a quick ball Em quick guard agility baton pass ally switch or a dive ball squirtle modest rain dish 31/x/31/31/31/31dragon pulse aura sphere water spout
Sounds like a deal!
Mareep and the Hawlucha for the Braixen and Hawlucha. Is the Mareep Kalos Born?

Oh, and can you clone? Otherwise I would need to contact a cloner.

Sounds like a deal!
Mareep and the Hawlucha for the Braixen and Hawlucha. Is the Mareep Kalos Born?

Oh, and can you clone? Otherwise I would need to contact a cloner.
Cool thanks and yea I can clone with the 3ds glitch but I wount be able to clone until later tonight and the marrep is Kalos born

DaemonWhite, post: 5375412, member: 20517hey can you CMT for your Shiny Ralts and Shiny Vulpix?
Your Ho-Oh and Shiny Virizion look good.

I also have a Latios with HP Fire and Defog, if you are still looking for it.

By the way, can you clone or do I need to contact my cloner?

"DaemonWhite, post: 5375846, member: 205170"]Ho-Oh, since it took literally 2.5 weeks to RNG, is 2:1. =/
How about the Virizion and the Palkia then? Or the Virizion and the Giratina?

And I won't be able to reply till tomorrow I'm afraid- I desperately need my beauty sleep! ;)

Yes. Would you accept a spitback?
I'd be looking a dresm world female spitbacks in exchange.
I don't have any dream ball Pokemon. However, I can clone that ghastly for you or give you a copy of a shiny that I will be going for once I get it. That is what I want it for anyways.

I don't have any dream ball Pokemon. However, I can clone that ghastly for you or give you a copy of a shiny that I will be going for once I get it. That is what I want it for anyways.

Oh, you do realise that Gastly isn't shiny right?

I can get a shiny for you but that will take some time. (About a week)

EDIT:

If you want an non-non shiny one, you can clone my ev trained Haunter ( female, same ivs/nature/ moveset) and I'll want 1 credit in your thread.

I have an SV match for a Shiny Gastly, the guy said he will be able to hatch the egg tomorrow. Can't remember if that Gastly is male or female though....

Last edited:
And we have another shiny!

Self bred, sv hatched, introducing the spectecular:

MR GASTLY IN A MOON BALL!

31/x/31/31/30/31

Egg moves:

-Disable
-Perish Song
-Clear Smog

(Oh and it's MISS Gastly btw. My bad!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)