@}--,--'-- On hiatus, new thread in a month or so- @}--,--'--

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pumpkBoo for that Moon ball sneasel?
OK. But because it's a special ball/good nature, I want the Pumpkaboo with an Impish nature and Disable or Destiny Bond.

Deal? (We'll do spitback for spitback)

Or you can get me a Dive Ball female Clauncher as well.

OK. But because it's a special ball/good nature, I want the Pumpkaboo with an Impish nature and Disable or Destiny Bond.

Deal? (We'll do spitback for spitback)

Or you can get me a Dive Ball female Clauncher as well.
Do you have a impish synchroniser?I have adamant ready

Sooo X and Y breeding project needed.
Pokemon: Litleo
Ball: Repeat
Ability: Unnerve
Spread: 31/0/30/31/31/31
Shiny: Yes, and I'll give you 5 normal pokes or 3 Shinies. No, and I'll give you 3 normal pokes or 1 Shiny
Egg Moves: Yawn

CMT to make sure you're interested in something if you intend on taking on this project. Also, my thread is currently close (check the thread status), but I just got my DS back from repairs, so I'll be open again soon :)

Thanks for your time.

Sooo X and Y breeding project needed.
Pokemon: Litleo
Ball: Repeat
Ability: Unnerve
Spread: 31/0/30/31/31/31
Shiny: Yes, and I'll give you 5 normal pokes or 3 Shinies. No, and I'll give you 3 normal pokes or 1 Shiny
Egg Moves: Yawn

CMT to make sure you're interested in something if you intend on taking on this project. Also, my thread is currently close (check the thread status), but I just got my DS back from repairs, so I'll be open again soon :)

Thanks for your time.
It sounds like something that I could try! :)

Only question is, are you willing to provide me with some parents? (Hp Ice Ditto or a 0 attack Litleo)

From your thread, I like your shiny Froakie and nearly flawless Xerneas. We'll work something out.

The other thing to note is that I'm about to finish my uni dissertation, so I'll start the breeding work on the 15th of May. Could be sooner though.

Also, I can Smeargle Sketch for you/ give you some thread deisign pointers if you want.

(BTW, if you have no parents that's fine but it will cost you more- that Froakie and Xerneas for a non-shiny)

Ooh and about shininess (lol), it would depend on whether or not reddit hates me that day.

It sounds like something that I could try! :)

Only question is, are you willing to provide me with some parents? (Hp Ice Ditto or a 0 attack Litleo)

From your thread, I like your shiny Froakie and nearly flawless Xerneas. We'll work something out.

The other thing to note is that I'm about to finish my uni dissertation, so I'll start the breeding work on the 15th of May. Could be sooner though.

Also, I can Smeargle Sketch for you/ give you some thread deisign pointers if you want.

(BTW, if you have no parents that's fine but it will cost you more- that Froakie and Xerneas for a non-shiny)

Ooh and about shininess (lol), it would depend on whether or not reddit hates me that day.
I can provide you with a 31/0/30/31/31/31 Ditto. Don't know how much that would help.

="aliu1325, post: 5394855, member: 213606"]I can provide you with a 31/0/30/31/31/31 Ditto. Don't know how much that would help.
Don't worry about the Ditto actually.

A buddy just got me a 0 attack, 30 defence Eevee.

Since I use the time machine method to breed your lion cub should not take long. :)

Interested in that Skarmory of yours

would these together suffice?
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Quick Feet Shroomish with egg move Bullet Seed (Kalos-Born)
and
31/x/31/31/31/31 fully battle ready Timid Infiltrator Noivern with Draco Meteor/Hurricane/Flamethrower/U-Turn (Kalos-Born, naturally)

Interested in that Skarmory of yours

would these together suffice?
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Quick Feet Shroomish with egg move Bullet Seed (Kalos-Born)
and
31/x/31/31/31/31 fully battle ready Timid Infiltrator Noivern with Draco Meteor/Hurricane/Flamethrower/U-Turn (Kalos-Born, naturally)
Not really interested in those, sorry

Actually, you wouldn't happen to have a Heal Ball Jynx (h/a) or a female Dive Ball Cubchoo (h/a)?

If you can catch me one of those, I'll breed you a Skarmory.

Ooh, how about I give you a female dream ball houndour for one of your female moon ball houndour? I will probably be able to breed a 5IV one by this weekend. Right now I only have a couple with 3IVs.
And how about a female love ball mawile for my 6IV growlithe? :)

Also, I didn't know it was possible to get female eevees in dream balls. That's interesting.

Ooh, how about I give you a female dream ball houndour for one of your female moon ball houndour? I will probably be able to breed a 5IV one by this weekend. Right now I only have a couple with 3IVs.
And how about a female love ball mawile for my 6IV growlithe? :)

Also, I didn't know it was possible to get female eevees in dream balls. That's interesting.
The Houndour trade sounds good. I need to breed the pokemon as well, so this weekend is great.

I'll only give you a male Mawile for the Growlithe. I don't need the 6 ivs, just a spitback with the egg moves. :)

HI AGAIN!
I want this please

Electrike (Timid/Lightning Rod) Quick Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: Stephen ID no: 16446
CMT!

HELLO.

Now that the cap locks greetings are out of the way:

I'll have this:

-Helioptile-
*Level 1*
Ability: Dry Skin
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/X/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
Moves: Agility, Electric Terrain, Glare, Camouflage
OT: RJ
ID: 35065

And just so you know,I'll need to clone the Electrike. ;)

HELLO.

Now that the cap locks greetings are out of the way:

I'll have this:

-Helioptile-
*Level 1*
Ability: Dry Skin
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/X/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
Moves: Agility, Electric Terrain, Glare, Camouflage
OT: RJ
ID: 35065

And just so you know,I'll need to clone the Electrike. ;)
Sure I have a Helioptile in stock right now. I'm also interested in this :P

Eevee (Modest/Anticipation) Dream Ball H/A

31/x/31/31/31/31

OT: Leon ID no: 32040

Egg moves:

-Wish

The Houndour trade sounds good. I need to breed the pokemon as well, so this weekend is great.

I'll only give you a male Mawile for the Growlithe. I don't need the 6 ivs, just a spitback with the egg moves. :)
Oh, I only have the one 6IV growlithe. Nevermind for the mawile then, I only wanted a female to breed a pink shiny one in a loveball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)