Update

Species: Deoxys (Lv 30)
Xen|12488|
Ability: Pressure|Nature: Naive
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
Move 1: Double-Edge|Move 2: Dynamic Punch
Move 3: Seismic Toss|Move 4: Mimic
Non-Redis

Notes: Emulator abuse. Warp code used to reach Birth Island.

I've been meaning to RNG this thing forever. Finding a doable spread with the generated TID-based seeds at the start of the game, then having to RNG an SID to pair with the frame wasn't too bad; the wait for the frame, however, was painful even with VBA running in Turbo w/ frame skips. My computer deserves an award for putting up with VBA at 1200% speed for 85 Million+ frames. x_x

Deoxys is shiny-locked in ORAS, so this is the only way to acquire a legit shiny Deoxys, and it has cool but useless Gen III tutors to boot.​

Last edited:
Wondering if u are okay with just knock off, body slam and iron defense since breeding 12.5 females is a bitch, if not I can still do it but it's gonna take a bit more time.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Yes sure, lmk if you want something else with those two.
Just letting you know that I'm ready to trade whenever you are. I'll be free tonight and pretty much all day tomorrow.

Wondering if u are okay with just knock off, body slam and iron defense since breeding 12.5 females is a bitch, if not I can still do it but it's gonna take a bit more time.
I prefer it to have Guard Swap and Body Slam at the very least. Knock Off isn't really a necessity since it can be acquired by ORAS tutors, but it's always nice to have it as an egg move, because spending BPs adds up pretty quickly.

Just letting you know that I'm ready to trade whenever you are. I'll be free tonight and pretty much all day tomorrow.

I prefer it to have Guard Swap and Body Slam at the very least. Knock Off isn't really a necessity since it can be acquired by ORAS tutors, but it's always nice to have it as an egg move, because spending BPs adds up pretty quickly.
I already got body slam and Knock off and currently breeding for female with iron defense, if u don't mind me skipping iron defense and going for straight to guard swap it would be quite quick.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey there again! Can you CMT for that Shiny Deo please? Is it nicknameable by any chance?

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Yes sure, lmk if you want something else with those two.
Thanks for the trade. ^^

I already got body slam and Knock off and currently breeding for female with iron defense, if u don't mind me skipping iron defense and going for straight to guard swap it would be quite quick.
I'm fine without Iron Defense, if you haven't bred it already.

Hey there again! Can you CMT for that Shiny Deo please? Is it nicknameable by any chance?
How about this?
# 648 - Meloetta Ø | Lv.50

OT: SPR2013 / 03013
IVs: 31 / 6 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power:
Ice (70)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Serene Grace
Heal Bell / Trick / Signal Beam / Close Combat
Notes: Event Meloetta from an Official Nintendo Distribution, RNG'd by me.
Non-Redis

For some reason, I missed out on Meloetta in Gen V, so this would be pretty cool. The Deoxys is still nicknamable, and I need to remember to update the entry with Seismic Toss (I forgot it learns Counter naturally in Def form).

Edit: Actually, could I get the Naive variant instead?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
How about this?
# 648 - Meloetta Ø | Lv.50

OT: SPR2013 / 03013
IVs: 31 / 6 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power:
Ice (70)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Serene Grace
Heal Bell / Trick / Signal Beam / Close Combat
Notes: Event Meloetta from an Official Nintendo Distribution, RNG'd by me.
Non-Redis

For some reason, I missed out on Meloetta in Gen V, so this would be pretty cool. The Deoxys is still nicknamable, and I need to remember to update the entry with Seismic Toss (I forgot it learns Counter naturally in Def form).

Edit: Actually, could I get the Naive variant instead?
Sure, sounds good to me! Lmk whenever you can trade.

Edit: Can you nickname it "Slenderman"?

Last edited:
Oh hey, sorry I missed the rule about not PMing first as I just noticed your reset on SQSR.

Please CMT for your 31/31/28/31/31/31 Jolly Hoopa. Also, I can offer three monsters for semi-redistribution. Thanks for your time and my apologies for being so rude. ^_^

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Oh hey, sorry I missed the rule about not PMing first as I just noticed your reset on SQSR.

Please CMT for your 31/31/28/31/31/31 Jolly Hoopa. Also, I can offer three monsters for semi-redistribution. Thanks for your time and my apologies for being so rude. ^_^
I don't even have Hoopa listed yet. I was just gonna keep the imperfect Jolly for personal use and continue SRing for a better variant. :P

Didn't see anything of interest, and I'm pretty strict about redis rights on my stuff, with the exception of old giveaways.

I don't even have Hoopa listed yet. I was just gonna keep the imperfect Jolly for personal use and continue SRing for a better variant. :P

Didn't see anything of interest, and I'm pretty strict about redis rights on my stuff, with the exception of old giveaways.
Thanks for checking and getting back to me. If ever you change your mind and want to do 1 for 1 with no redis rights, hit me up.

Oh and whatever people tell you, that Hoopa was worth keeping. Nice job.

Reactions: Xen

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Thanks for checking and getting back to me. If ever you change your mind and want to do 1 for 1 with no redis rights, hit me up.

Oh and whatever people tell you, that Hoopa was worth keeping. Nice job.
Sure thing. I'll let you know if I see anything later on.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Update

Species: Hoopa (Lv 50)
Manesh|08195|
Ability: Magician|Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/28/31/31/31
Move 1: Hyperspace Hole|Move 2: Nasty Plot
Move 3: Psychic|Move 4: Astonish
Non-Redis

Notes: Code received from Djura. SR'd by me.

So, as you guys probably have guess from the last few posts, I SR'd this Hoopa a while back, but planned on keeping it for personal usage and continue SRing. But after EVing it and playing around in Free Mode Battle Spot, I decided I'll go ahead and throw it on here. flargananddingle already beat me to the penta-flawless Jolly, but mine has max SpA, which is nice for sets with a niche/filler SpA move, since Hoopa's SpA is still usable even with a -nature. It loses 1 defense point at Lv 50.

Also updating with this, once I finish RNGing it.

Species: Jirachi (Lv 5)
WISHMKR|20043|
Ability: Serene Grace|Nature: Careful
IVs: 30/23/30/0/30/24
Move 1: Body Slam|Move 2: Dynamic Punch
Move 3: Metronome|Move 4: Mimic
Non-Redis

Notes: Sapphire file calibrated via Emu+save states for the matching seed in the checksum. Save was then injected into my retail cart and connected to the disk.

I didn't think about it when I RNG'd my first Jirachi, but I'll be attaching proof that I own the bonus disk in a few pictures below. Since the Colosseum Bonus Disk is an old relic now, and (afaik) you can't emulate the connection to the disk, I figured it'd be best to add them. I know the spread is "meh". Blame the limited selection of spreads the disk gives you.

Attachments

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Could you CMT for that RNG'd shiny Groudon and/or RNG'd shiny Kyogre? Thanks!
Out of curiosity, how did you hatch so many flawless shinies with your OT/TID? The amount of perfect shinies seems pretty unrealistic even if you bred them via MM+Shiny Charm, and if you're against Reddit, I don't know how giveaways would factor in?

Out of curiosity, how did you hatch so many flawless shinies with your OT/TID? The amount of perfect shinies seems pretty unrealistic even if you bred them via MM+Shiny Charm, and if you're against Reddit, I don't know how giveaways would factor in?
Do I have that many? Don't think so personally. I've been using MM+SC method 24/7 before I knew about TSV hatching and the TM method. When I knew about the TM method, I started using that. Nowadays I don't value my own OT+ID so much anymore. Went with TSV hatching instead.

And I don't really understand what your question is regarding giveaways.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Do I have that many? Don't think so personally. I've been using MM+SC method 24/7 before I knew about TSV hatching and the TM method. When I knew about the TM method, I started using that. Nowadays I don't value my own OT+ID so much anymore. Went with TSV hatching instead.

And I don't really understand what your question is regarding giveaways.
Egg giveaways are common on the svexchange sub-reddit for those with matching TSVs (and free for all later on). Guess I should try out MM breeding more often. Heh

Anyway, I didn't see anything of interest atm.

Egg giveaways are common on the svexchange sub-reddit for those with matching TSVs (and free for all later on). Guess I should try out MM breeding more often. Heh

Anyway, I didn't see anything of interest atm.
I barely get eggs from giveaways. I always just try to ask to keep a redistributable copy of the Pokemon when someone comes up to me with a hatching request.

And alright, too bad. Awesome thread, by the way :)

Reactions: Xen

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
I barely get eggs from giveaways. I always just try to ask to keep a redistributable copy of the Pokemon when someone comes up to me with a hatching request.

And alright, too bad. Awesome thread, by the way :)
Ah, I see. That makes sense.

And thanks. If I see, or can think of anything I'm interested in later on, I'll let you know. :)

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Gonna go ahead and throw this lady up on the list, since her giveaway's done.

Species: Kangaskhan (Lv 5)
Joe|00003|

Ability: Scrappy|Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/2/31/31
Move 1: Seismic Toss|Move 2: Double-Edge
Move 3: Body Slam|Move 4: Mud-Slap
Redis

Notes: RNG bred by me on my retail Emerald cart. Ability Capsule was used to change the ability to Scrappy.​

Since she's a freebie, I won't need anything mega special in return for her. Just putting her here for reference.

Hello Xen. I am really thankful for your help with my Ditto last time. I was gonna ask you if possible would you be able to RNG a non shiny Modest Piplup 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with Defog? Of course I can trade you something good for this since I know it'd take some time with Platinum RNGing not being fun.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Hello Xen. I am really thankful for your help with my Ditto last time. I was gonna ask you if possible would you be able to RNG a non shiny Modest Piplup 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with Defog? Of course I can trade you something good for this since I know it'd take some time with Platinum RNGing not being fun.
What do you have to offer?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.

Species: ホウオウ (Lv 5)
X e n |27815|
Ability: Regenerator|Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/29/31/31
Move 1: Whirlwind|Move 2: Weather Ball
Move 3: ---|Move 4: ---
Non-Redis

Species: Shaymin (Lv 30)
Joe|00661|
Ability: Natural Cure|Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/22/30/31/31/31
Move 1: Growth|Move 2: Magical Leaf
Move 3: Leech Seed|Move 4: Synthesis
Non-Redis

Hi, can you please CMT for these? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)