move 2: Nasty Plot
move 3: Thunder/Thunderbolt
move 4: Hidden Power Ice/Focus Blast
item: salac berry
ability: Prankster
nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd

[SET COMMENTS]
Boltbeam is very good, although dialga, ferrothorn, excadrill, gastrodon, and arceus electric beat it.
All counters are grounded, so spikes (ferrothorn/forretress) are good partners. The latter can remove stealth rocks and help against extreme killer
Ghostceus and kyogre are good partners to keep thunder accurate and take care of extreme killer
Thunder is for rain, although thunderbolt is usually enough at +2
Focus blast helps against a lot of checks/counters but dropping HP ice is very costly with misses and such.
Great because at +1 speed genesect, palkia, terrakion can't outspeed

[Other Options]
um none. Maybe focus blast should go here?

[Checks and Counters]
Two types: HP ice counters and focus blast counters
HP ice: dialga/ferrothorn/rock slide SpD excadrill/arceus electric/gastrodon
Focus Blast: Zekrom/latios/latias (better than HP ice although they annoy that too)/Arceus electric/groundceus(better)/grasseus(better)/dragonceus(better)
BLISSEY/CHANSEY
Test team if you want my shitty team: Kyogre/Arceus Ghost/Thundurus/Forretress/Rayquaza/Landorus-T

Mr. Uncompetitive

What makes us human?
is a Contributor Alumnus
The main concern I have with this set is the power it has. This is due to the fact that you need to constantly get subs due to how frail Thundy is, meaning you must run Timid, the Salac Berry being used in place of a Life Orb, and the more limited coverage since you're also running Nasty Plot meaning it's easier to check in general. Speaking of Nasty Plot, the only perceivable time in which you'll actually be able to use Nasty Plot is when you are behind a sub, since doing it at any other time is likely to get you killed, but you need to pull it off regardless if you want sufficient power when you sweep. And even when you get everything set up you still aren't safe from the likes of Extreme Killer and even at +2 there are a sizable portion of Pokemon that can avoid a OHKO depending on your coverage moves

tehy

Banned deucer.
There is no overview for individual sets, so cut that. I believe checks and counters is a general thing as well, but checks counters for this set are definitely important, to be added in to Thundurus-I's main CnC analysis section.

Also focus blast is costly because you can't hit certain stuff, like Latis, Giratinas, and have more trouble with Ground-types. (And Thundurus-T actually)

Edit: If it's accepted give it to someone else, and if it's rejected, same as every other rejected set.

Or maybe he'll be unbanned or something, who knows

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)