Tier Shift Tournament - Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
[Art would go here if there was any]​

And so, after several months, it's time to finally host a tournament for my incredibly lucky break. Er, I mean, highly successful Other Metagame. Part of me feels like I should give some big speech on how I'm very grateful to have gotten here. But I don't feel like writing it and none of you care anyway. So let's get on with this, shall we?

  • All standard OU clauses: Sleep, Evasion, Species etc
  • All UU and BL Pokemon gain +5 to all Base Stats.
  • All RU and BL2 Pokemon gain +10 to all Base Stats.
  • All NU and BL3 (Of which there are currently none regardless) Pokemon gain +15 to all Base Stats.
  • All battles must be played on the Pokemon Showdown! Simulator.
  • Sign-Ups: First 62.5% who post in this thread are in, the other 37.5% will be chosen randomly. Total size will be based on number of applicants, probably capped at 128.

Participants
  1. GottaLoveMeloetta
  2. Lunatic Lies
  3. MasterClass
  4. Frizy
  5. HyperBeem
  6. CBTerrakion
  7. Cicada
  8. Nglittleguy
  9. .Robert
  10. McMeghan
  11. FLCL
  12. SoulWind
  13. lapras6666
  14. HSA
  15. Double01
  16. The Unlucky one
  17. XxP0RP01S3M4ST3RxX
  18. Rydro
  19. dragonuser
  20. Icecream
  21. WePwn
  22. JaggedShards
  23. Knight1337
  24. Houndoomsday
  25. Arcticblast
  26. Princess Bri
  27. kael
  28. Hill
  29. Problems
  30. Anno nyme
  31. The Great Mighty Doom
  32. BlankZero
  33. D4RR3N
  34. relaunched
  35. The Immortal
  36. Shined0wn
  37. Knight of Cydonia
  38. SOMALIA
  39. Icicle Fissh
  40. Gerard
  41. MadBull
  42. Bad Ass
  43. Sheeno
  44. Subject 18
  45. yoshinite
  46. Chimpakt
  47. MeowMixx
  48. Pat Labor
  49. Pkftmfw
  50. DC.
  51. scipio230
  52. youngjake93
  53. levenl00s
  54. MAlkaviano
  55. Ciele
  56. Audiosurfer
  57. Pr0man
  58. WhiteQueen
  59. TheFourthChaser
  60. JamesSonofBaboonzo
  61. pokebasket
  62. Rockhp31
  63. Ninechu
  64. da hui
 
Status
Not open for further replies.