Raikou lv. 50 (ut)
Timid | Pressure | OR
31/29/31/31/31/31

Raikou lv. 50 (ut)
Timid | Pressure | OR
31/7/31/31/31/30 (HP Ice)

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I probably don't have a lot that you would want but can you CMT for your HP Ice Raikou and Bold Cresselia?
lol ive never seen anyone take the time to breed a castform, let alone a shiny. i'm interested in that + the shiny growlithe you have listed. wanna do a 2 for 2?

i could breed you a 6iv onix in a heavy ball adamant but takes time. can i take your corphish for it?
sure! 5iv is totally fine (31/31/31/x/31/31), just make sure it has heavy slam as an egg move. no rush, just keep me posted via vm.

I have updated my smogon thread, with the hidden powers, poke ball, who I got them from, and a better format. I also removed all suspicious pokemon, I'm still very interested in the raikou. :/

tennisace

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I have updated my smogon thread, with the hidden powers, poke ball, who I got them from, and a better format. I also removed all suspicious pokemon, I'm still very interested in the raikou. :/
still not interested, nothing you have is sr'd by yourself which means you put in way less work to get these pokemon (if they're legit) than i put into mine.

lol ive never seen anyone take the time to breed a castform, let alone a shiny. i'm interested in that + the shiny growlithe you have listed. wanna do a 2 for 2?

sure! 5iv is totally fine (31/31/31/x/31/31), just make sure it has heavy slam as an egg move. no rush, just keep me posted via vm.
I can do that. I'd just have to get them cloned. I'm out of my house right now as well.

tennisace

Hiya! Could you CMT for Bold Cress? I'd need a cloner for most things, if you can do that as well :3
that net ball tirtouga looks pretty sweet to me, i'll trade you 1 for 1 for it :] i can also clone w/e you need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)