tigres n ducks (and other stuff) [new: hex flawless adamant totodile]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm... how about contrary snivy, thick fat tepig, and a breeding project for all 4? i'd supply you the mother, you could redistribute the mon after.
Sure, I can do this. Do you want to trade me the mother now or later? I'm currently breeding tepig and snivy now too.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Sure, I can do this. Do you want to trade me the mother now or later? I'm currently breeding tepig and snivy now too.
i'll trade you the mother + the 4 other things tomorrow, too lazy to do it tonight. just remind me via vm tomorrow.

Raikou lv. 50 (ut)
Timid | Pressure | OR
31/29/31/31/31/31

CMT For this
man im interested in about like, 5 different mons lol. i guess the one i'd want the most is the shiny nest ball adamant totodile... so many pretty pink shinies tho o_o

i'll trade you the mother + the 4 other things tomorrow, too lazy to do it tonight. just remind me via vm tomorrow.

man im interested in about like, 5 different mons lol. i guess the one i'd want the most is the shiny nest ball adamant totodile... so many pretty pink shinies tho o_o
I will be getting my Dile back today, so that for Raikou?Also read my VM please :)

tennisace

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
added to trophy case:

Raikou lv. 50 (ut)
Timid | Pressure | OR
0/31/6/1/31/31 (HP Ice)
NN: Bubbles
Item: Choice Specs

he's just a lil fucky :toast::toast::heart:

tennisace

Landorus lv. 50 (ut)
Careful | Intimidate | OR
31/31/31/x/31/31

I decided to take a break on the HP Ice Raikou because I've literally been at it over a month... and like on the 10th reset I hit my target o_o

edit: if anyone has any suggestions on what to do next, i'm all ears. i'd prefer to do things that other people already haven't done but are still useful.

edit2: added a section for TSV shinies

Last edited:

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi there, please CMT for your timid ORAS Landorus and pentaflawless ORAS Raikou

tennisace

Hi there, please CMT for your timid ORAS Landorus and pentaflawless ORAS Raikou
I assume you meant timid pentflawless raikou and careful landorus oO

your thread says you have all of OD's stuff sooo how about:

Heatran
31\31\31\31\31\0, Quiet (HP Ice 64)
Special moves: Eruption, Magma Storm (not otherwise obtainable at L50)
This is the special Heatran that comes from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Lights (Japanese). Best used as a Trick Room Heatran.
Comes UT at L50.

&

Golem
31\31\31\11\30\31, Adamant
Trait: Sturdy
Tutored move: Sucker Punch
Available as UT Geodude at L18.
Cloned by reloading backup .sav files onto a flashcart.

for the flawless kou + flawless lando?

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I assume you meant timid pentflawless raikou and careful landorus oO

your thread says you have all of OD's stuff sooo how about:

Heatran
31\31\31\31\31\0, Quiet (HP Ice 64)
Special moves: Eruption, Magma Storm (not otherwise obtainable at L50)
This is the special Heatran that comes from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Lights (Japanese). Best used as a Trick Room Heatran.
Comes UT at L50.

&

Golem
31\31\31\11\30\31, Adamant
Trait: Sturdy
Tutored move: Sucker Punch
Available as UT Geodude at L18.
Cloned by reloading backup .sav files onto a flashcart.

for the flawless kou + flawless lando?
That sounds good to me. I have to transport both to 4th gen, so let me do that.

Landorus lv. 50 (ut)
Careful | Intimidate | OR
31/31/31/x/31/31

I decided to take a break on the HP Ice Raikou because I've literally been at it over a month... and like on the 10th reset I hit my target o_o

edit: if anyone has any suggestions on what to do next, i'm all ears. i'd prefer to do things that other people already haven't done but are still useful.

edit2: added a section for TSV shinies
Suggesting Kyurem-B, I don't think there are a lot of them floating around here. (Correct me if I'm wrong though)
Also, Flawless Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan in Ultra Ball with Double Edge for that Landorus? Sorry, no Dream Ball

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey tennis, wanna CMT for that Landoge? I can offer Nexus, or his first born, whichever you want more (or anything from my thread).

tennisace

cant multiquote on mobile but:

Agonist love ball mawile + one Nexus, lightly used

Arhan the adamant shiny moxie hera pls :]

LeopardTalon the shiny contrary snivy pls :]

i cant trade till tomorrow tho, but i should be on most of the day

tennisace

Suggesting Kyurem-B, I don't think there are a lot of them floating around here. (Correct me if I'm wrong though)
Also, Flawless Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan in Ultra Ball with Double Edge for that Landorus? Sorry, no Dream Ball
forgot to respond yesterday but i already have like, 4 different kangas lmao. got any cool spitbacks instead?

forgot to respond yesterday but i already have like, 4 different kangas lmao. got any cool spitbacks instead?
I have a lot so that's why I looked at your want list to offer.
I'll list some that I recently hatched
Premier ball Timid (any ability) Larvesta
Luxury Ball Jolly (any ability) Sneasel with Icicle Crash, Ice Punch, Pursuit, Fake Out
Luxury Ball Adamant Huge Power Bunnelby
Dusk Ball Hustle Deino with Earth Power
Nest Ball Timid Swift Swim Poliwag with Encore
Fast Ball Timid Lightning Rod HP Ice 31/e/30/31/31/31 Electrike
Heal Ball Modest Sap Sipper Goomy
Heal Ball Impish Immunity Gligar
Repeat Ball Impish/Adamant (any ability) Scyther
Dream Ball Jolly Limber Buneary with Fake Out, Ice Punch, Switcheroo
Heal Ball Bold Regenerator Slowpoke
Luxury Ball Quiet 31/31/31/31/31/0 Honedge (male only)
Dive Ball Adamant/Timid Natural Care Swablu with Hyper Voice
Timid Analytic Staryu
Luxury Ball Impish Aron with Curse, Head Smash, SR, and Superpower
Pokeball Adamant Sheer Force/Guts Timburr with Mach, Drain Punch, Detect, Wide Guard (I'm breeding to increase my DexNav search level and got a couple flawless ones so this can be for free)
have a lot more, just starting to do matching ball recently

Last edited:

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi Tennis, I'd be interested in the 5iv timid raikou (snarl over hp-ice), only thing I really have for offer is either a 5iv ORAS calm cresselia (31/8/31/31/31/31) or a 5iv modest xerneas (31/11/31/31/31/31)

tennisace

Hi Tennis, I'd be interested in the 5iv timid raikou (snarl over hp-ice), only thing I really have for offer is either a 5iv ORAS calm cresselia (31/8/31/31/31/31) or a 5iv modest xerneas (31/11/31/31/31/31)
ik i just talked to you on irc but for my record: xern for 5iv kou :]

Would you be willing to trade a

Shiny Timid 31/31/31/31/16-17/31 Treecko for

Cresselia lv. 50 (ut)
Bold | Levitate | OR
31/10/31/31/31/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)