The next online competition has been announced. The Tiny Tourney! 4v4 Doubles with only Pokemon 3'03' or less permitted! Also the only way to obtain Loppunite, Gardevoirite, and the Galladite, so definitely worth entering!
Wednesday, June 14, 2017, at 00:00 UTC, through Thursday, June 22, 2017, at 23:59 UTC
• You must sign up during this period to participate in the competition.
• You may sign up for the competition once per game registered to your PGL account.
Friday, June 23, 2017, at 00:00 UTC, through Sunday, June 25, 2017, at 23:59 UTC
Qualified participants in the tiny tourney Online Competition will receive a Galladite, a Gardevoirite, and a Lopunnite Mega Stone. To qualify, players must complete at least three battles.
Junior/Senior Division: Born 2002 or later
Masters Division: Born 2001 or earlier
• Junior/Senior Division players are limited to playing between 6 A.M. and 11 P.M., based on the easternmost time zone in each player’s country.
Ranking Results Announcement
July 2017 (announcement time subject to change)
Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon
• This competition uses Double Battle format.
• Eligible Pokémon are restricted to National Pokédex No. 001 through 801, excluding Pokémon over 1 meter (3'03") tall, all Mythical Pokémon, and some Legendary Pokémon. A complete list of Eligible Pokémon will be available on the tiny tourney Online Competition page after registration begins.
• Mega Stones are not allowed.
• Items are allowed, but Trainers may not have duplicate items in their Battle Team.
• Register four to six of your Pokémon to your Battle Team.
• All Pokémon in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
• Four of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Team will be chosen to battle in each match.
• A 10-minute time limit for each player will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. When a player’s time limit expires, that player will lose the game.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select four Pokémon with which to battle.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 45 seconds to select a move or change the Pokémon in battle. If a player has not made their selections at the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 15 games per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.
• Additional details will be available on the tiny tourney Online Competition page after registration begins.
• A Pokémon Trainer Club membership
• A wireless Internet connection
• A Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon game with a Game Sync ID registered in the Pokémon Global Link (PGL)
• The birth date you have registered in your Pokémon Trainer Club account will determine the age division in which you play. If it’s discovered during the competition that your birthdate information is incorrect, you may be disqualified from the competition and future competitions.
Last edited by a moderator: