Tipping the Scales - FINALS [Won by SilentEcho]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the three of you for making it this far. I wish you the best in this final round!

SilentEcho vs Lonelyness
Giant Enemy Crab vs SilentEcho (2-0)
Lonelyness vs Giant Enemy Crab (5-0)

No deadline this time, but please finish promptly!

1st: SilentEcho
2nd: Giant Enemy Crab
3rd: Lonelyness

Congratulations to our runner up Giant Enemy Crab, as well as our victor SilentEcho!

SilentEcho vs Lonelyness
Giant Enemy Crab vs SilentEcho
Lonelyness vs Giant Enemy Crab

Gogogo GEC.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
People cheering me on?

:naughty:iQUE ES ESTA BASURA!:naughty:

But thanks guys :D

Won't be too hard to organise my matches for this round, will probs get them done thursday or the weekend at the latest \(^v^)X(n_n)/

good luck lonelyness/silentecho ;D

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
SilentEcho vs Lonelyness
Giant Enemy Crab vs SilentEcho
Lonelyness vs Giant Enemy Crab

Farmer
wins it

LonelyNess beat me twice, he's hard to face. I predict him all the way (seriously win and I can technically still be second best)

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Talked to lonelyness this morning and he said he wanted to play around friday, so yeah, we'll get it done then.

remember, some of you have lots of points to spend, so I'd suggest you get some purchases in. In fact, why not sweeten the deal?

I'll be letting you purchase:
Garchomp, Deoxys-E, Manaphy, Shaymin-S, Latios w/o Soul Dew -10 points
Ho-oh, Mew, Deoxys-D, Wobbuffet - 12 points

and remember, you're free to evolve and devolve at -1 and +1 points respectively. Regular purchases are also allowed.

and as an added bonus, I'll let you refund any Pokemon you no longer plan on using, which will net you 1 point per Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)