Tipping the Scales - FINALS [Won by SilentEcho]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ugh, Olie... you realize that this royally fucks up my entire team to the point where I have to basically start over from scratch?

Why wouldn't you just maintain your original rules >_<

Original rules are for saps. Besides, I said that at the start of the tourney each round could have a surprise twist on the rules. Well, I haven't done that for a few rounds.

So... here we are :)

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lost to SilentEcho 2-0 ._________.

He got some parahax and i think that if i wasnt paralysed that one turn, a big difference would have been made.

also one of his pokemon gave me tremendous trouble._.

ahhhh

i still dont think its fair that silentecho got the win without playing ln because of the fourfeit though .____.

Farmer

But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to SilentEcho 2-0 ._________.

He got some parahax and i think that if i wasnt paralysed that one turn, a big difference would have been made.

also one of his pokemon gave me tremendous trouble._.

ahhhh

i still dont think its fair that silentecho got the win without playing ln because of the fourfeit though .____.
Confirming and gg.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
well unless you win, that wouldn't make a difference, im just kinda pissed atm, no offense to echo or anyone.

Farmer

But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
He actually got a free win and gec got unlucky against him x.x

In any case, good tourney Olie ^^, And good job to both of you for getting so far!
It wasnt that gamebreaker and could had stil went either way.

Commencement

really don't feel like playing SilentEcho so you two can duke it out or whatever.
Yeah that just about says it all. You can't just throw a match and then decide you want to play, LN.
good job, GEC and
GRATS ON YOUR WIN SILENTECHO
and on that note, the tourney ends. Thanks for Playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)