Tipping the Scales - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if by one critical you mean three, and a paralyzation on a key Pokemon from Thunderbolt then yeah, it was "only one critical"

Farmer

But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if by one critical you mean three, and a paralyzation on a key Pokemon from Thunderbolt then yeah, it was "only one critical"
No there was only one I can send you the log if you want, so you can see for yourself and that para on the switch matter how? when i outspeed you and ko on the next turn ?

Farmer

But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You are either blind, or lying to save face... so whatever.
Save face for what last time I check I was the one who won.You're the one who making things up but whatever makes you feel better.

you bolded the wrong thing should be

earthworm vs sbc (4-0)
sbc vs sapientia (5-0)

I'm also assuming I go through in my group due to biggest victory? I'll send the log now anyway.

I sent messages to KD24 and Giant Enemy Crab, but got no reply. If you're there and didn't get my message, please tell me when you can battle.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Didn't get a message :O

Anyways I'm sending in my purchases now so I can play soon.

Edit- purchases sent in, hopefully theyre approved

Only two days remaining; let's finish up quickly!
I'm not going to do any coin flips/calls this round, you have to do your matches.

gec

pharos
i didnt get a reply from you Olie about my purchases, does that mean they went through?

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Sorry for the double post, but beat Ace Matador 6-0 (well 6-2 but he forefited when it was about to be 6-0, so I guess that counts). GG dude, I wonder who goes through now?

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Sorry for the double post, but beat Ace Matador 6-0 (well 6-2 but he forefited when it was about to be 6-0, so I guess that counts). GG dude, I wonder who goes through now?
Pretty scary how MS's team completely metagamed mine... Confirming loss.
(I did leave at 2-6, sorry for letting you down mind.)

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah I got incredibly lucky with the team matchup, thank goodness I'd changed a few of my movesets otherwise I wouldn't have won. Also, do I go through based on margin of win or does mind go through based on +/- over two battles? Cause that wasnt made clear in the OP.

EDIT:

you bolded the wrong thing should be

earthworm vs sbc (4-0)
sbc vs sapientia (5-0)

I'm also assuming I go through in my group due to biggest victory? I'll send the log now anyway.
So I assume I'm through having won 6-0?

Yeah I got incredibly lucky with the team matchup, thank goodness I'd changed a few of my movesets otherwise I wouldn't have won. Also, do I go through based on margin of win or does mind go through based on +/- over two battles? Cause that wasnt made clear in the OP.
I was originally planning on doing the scores based on +/-, but since the goal of the tourney so far has been getting the highest score possible in your match in order to earn points, I'm basing it instead on who got the highest match score in the group.

Ace one of my good mates, but I as a tourney host have to avoid being biased yknow.
It doesn't matter anyway, Ace has the lowest score in the group in terms of +/- as well.
Basing it on # of matches played is pretty dumb, since that would mean those players who had an inactive opponent would get penalized when in reality, they were trying to complete their matches.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Yeah it is okay, Mind. And Olie, i think he meant outplayed ._. (Which would also be a bad thing to base it on).

gec

pharos
beat oxygen in a good game, aside from the 2 crits which ohkoed 2 of my pokemon when they switched in. pming log now. gg man (:

edit- score was 2-0 to me as oxygen said, sorry for missing that out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)