tnemanruoT esreveR ehT - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Sonuis.

Please read the Tournament Guidelines first.
And the signup thread.

When building the team you are only allowed one Pokémon with a Choice item.
I will be rejecting teams with more than one Choice item. After testing the original concept, it was deemed that they would limit the choices of the opponent too much, which goes against the point of this tournament. On top of this, all Pokémon must have 4 moves -- don't even try using only 1, 2, or 3!

• Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Soul Dew Clause
  • Latias is allowed. Latios and Manaphy are banned. Battle logs must be sent to me by the winner.
  • Timed Battle is off to stop people predicting right and then timing out, to lose.
  • Anybody who leaves the match in an attempt to lose (and thus win), will be disqualified.
  • You are only allowed three switched per 10 turns. Switches do not carry over to the next 10 turns. I advise you note what turn it is at the start of each turn, making it much easier to keep track.
Please PM me your teams ASAP. This will be used as an indication of activity. Make sure you send your teams by using the "Export to Text" button on ShoddyBattle, or at least a similar, clear format with all the needed information. I should be getting all teams by the end of the week, latest. Obviously, I won't be giving the opponent your team until I have received both.

Underlined = Team received but not swapped.
Bold and Underlined = Teams swapped and ready to play.

Matchups
Imran vs KD24
Jimbo vs Blame Game
Olie vs Earthworm
LonelyNess vs Kevin Garrett
MetaNite vs locopoke
Darkness Wolf vs moi
husk vs LoveDestiny
billymills vs Flounder
X-SandStreamer-X vs Bender
Huntofthelion vs MapleSandwich
Reachzero vs Andeby
Judicator vs Eo Ut Mortus
Celebi_trainer_ice vs Katherine
sbc vs stone_cold22
Mr_Goodbar vs Bad Ass
chris is me vs ReyScarface

WINNERS MUST SEND THEIR MATCH LOGS TO ME!

Deadline for matches to be finished: 13th April

If you have any issues, feel free to PM me.

Good luck losing!

Should have the team done by the end of the day, will PM Mister Militia after I have sent my team in.

So I make a team, give it to the opponent, and then try to lose to it...this can't be as hard as it looks. I'll have my team done before the end of the day.

Imran vs Mister Militia
Jimbo vs Blame Game
Olie vs Earthworm
MetaNite vs locopoke
Bass vs Mordock
husk vs SoT
billymills vs Flounder
JabbaTheGriffin vs Andeby
Celebi_trainer_ice vs Jackal
sbc vs Invictus
RB Golbat vs Bad Ass
darkie vs ReyScarface

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow fuck my life. Of course I'd get husk ahhaah. We just played the other day, after extended breaks for both of us, which was a fun battle. Maybe I can even out the score with this one! (by that I mean lose again so I technically win! ;P)

Good Luck husk!

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I will make my team tomorrow afternoon and send it in then.

Twash if I somehow forget please remind me ok ;) I should be good though!!

edit damnit sot please change your avatar I keep thinking you're MS

Malfunction

nice desu ne
Predicting this is not really easy. Shall I predict winners to win this or what? >.>

Imran
vs Mister Militia
Jimbo vs Blame Game
Olie vs Earthworm
MetaNite vs locopoke
Bass vs Mordock
husk vs SoT
billymills vs Flounder
JabbaTheGriffin vs Andeby
Celebi_trainer_ice vs Jackal
sbc vs Invictus
RB Golbat vs Bad Ass
darkie vs ReyScarface

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I won against Blame Game 2-0, meaning I am out!! I definitely had the wrong ideas for lol (or maybe I am just too good to lose????) I did freeze his [poke] though which kind of sucked ;_;

Good game Blame Game, good luck in future rounds.

this tournament is hilarious, gg jimbo. getting frozen and actually being happy about it is really bizarre.

the "only 3 switches per 10 turns" rule is very cumbersome though, I would really suggest changing it to 1/3 or 1/4 instead. I don't know if that would really make switching too strong/weak, but I think it's something to think about just to make things easier.

Me and maple played, was a close match and a lot of fun. I ended up losing it in the end. Can't wait for next round, this really is a lot of fun.

GG maple

Unfortunately my laptop was busted yesterday and I had to reboot Vista, losing all my files, including teams and stuff. Hopefully, I'll have time later tonight to create a team.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Looks like this should be interesting. A few questions, though:

Are we required to use the first Pokemon in the team our opponents sent us as the lead?

You are only allowed three switched per 10 turns. Switches do not carry over to the next 10 turns. I advise you note what turn it is at the start of each turn, making it much easier to keep track.
Does this mean that after three switches, I have to wait ten turns to switch again, or that for every ten turns, I am allowed three switches?

ie;
Turn 1
Turn 2
Turn 3
...etc.
Turn 8 (Switch)
Turn 9 (Switch)
Turn 10 (Switch)

Turn 11: Can I switch because it is the start of another ten turns?

Yes, you must use that first Pokémon.

Turn count does not carry over. So if I only used 1 in 10 turns, I still only have 3 in the next. If I use all three on turn 3, I can switch again at turn 10, not turn 13.

I will try to get my team sendt in tomorrow, because I sadly don't have acces to my team right now.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)