tnemanruoT esreveR ehT - Round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
READ:

If you would like to send the opponent the same team as last time, don't worry about PMing me, just make a nice little post below saying so! I have all your teams. If you want to use a different team PM it to me like last round. I am expecting all teams by the 24th April, latest.

However, some of you may want to build a new team. So follow these very simple rules:
  • When building the team you are only allowed one Pokémon with a Choice item.I will be rejecting teams with more than one Choice item. After testing the original concept, it was deemed that they would limit the choices of the opponent too much, which goes against the point of this tournament.
  • On top of this, all Pokémon must have 4 moves -- don't even try using only 1, 2, or 3!
---

Approved by Sonuis.

Please read the Tournament Guidelines first.
And the signup thread.
And the Round 1 thread.
  • Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Soul Dew Clause
  • Latias is allowed. Latios and Manaphy are banned. Battle logs must be sent to me by the winner.
  • Timed Battle is off to stop people predicting right and then timing out, to lose.
  • Anybody who leaves the match in an attempt to lose (and thus win), will be disqualified.
  • You are only allowed three switched per 10 turns. Switches do not carry over to the next 10 turns. I advise you note what turn it is at the start of each turn, making it much easier to keep track.
Please PM me your teams ASAP. This will be used as an indication of activity. Make sure you send your teams by using the "Export to Text" button on ShoddyBattle, or at least a similar, clear format with all the needed information. Obviously, I won't be giving the opponent your team until I have received both.

Underlined = Team received but not swapped.
Bold = Teams swapped and ready to play.

husk vs stone_cold22
ReyScarface vs X-SandStreamer-X
locopoke vs Eo Ut Mortus
Blame Game vs Darkness Wolf
Reachzero vs Huntofthelion
billymills vs Kevin Garrett
Celebi_trainer_ice vs Imran
Earthworm vs Bad Ass

WINNERS MUST SEND THEIR MATCH LOGS TO ME!

Deadline for matches to be finished: 6th May.

If you have any issues, feel free to PM me.

Good luck losing!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Finally ill get to battle lol.

Also Twash, if i want to give my opponent the team i sent you for Round 1, do i send it again, or you already got it?

Sending PM to Sandstreamer.

Edit: Lol, didnt saw that, thanks Twash
Edit 2:

Since this is full of great battles, ill just put the highlights (IMO)

husk vs stone_cold22 - Both good and recognized players, easily the best battle.
locopoke vs Eo Ut Mortus - Mortus has always proven he is one of the best here, but Locopoke is showing his skills in ST5, great battle between great guys.
Reachzero vs Huntofthelion - I got no words for this battle, clash of the cuties ^_^
Earthworm vs Bad Ass - EW is already known as a beast, but LB is a perv, and pervs tie in badassness with beasts ;P

Twash said:
READ:

If you would like to use the same team as last time, don't worry about PMing me, just make a nice little post below saying so! I have all your teams. If you want to use a different team PM it to me like last round. I am expecting all teams by the 24th April, latest.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
husk vs stone_cold22
ReyScarface vs X-SandStreamer-X
locopoke vs Eo Ut Mortus
Blame Game vs Darkness Wolf
Reachzero vs Huntofthelion
billymills vs Kevin Garrett - Good luck.
Celebi_trainer_ice vs Imran
Earthworm vs Bad Ass

I'll send in my updated team shortly.

husk vs stone_cold22 -Great match but I'm giving the edge to stone here

ReyScarface
vs X-SandStreamer-X- Rey is pretty good, giving him the win

locopoke vs Eo Ut Mortus - another good match, Loco gets the win here

Blame Game vs Darkness Wolf- Don't really know, just recognize your name more

Reachzero vs Huntofthelion~ Figures I'd get reach, Good Luck and will play you soon =)

billymills vs Kevin Garrett- Both are pretty good, but I think KG is better

Celebi_trainer_ice vs Imran- Imran gets it here

Earthworm vs Bad Ass- BA is pretty good, but its Earthworm =\

Will send my team in soon =)

When you say "use the same team as last round" do you mean give that team to your opponent, or use the team that you were given last round?

Either way, at this point, I am happy to keep my team.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
husk vs stone_cold22 - natural born loser. :P
ReyScarface vs X-SandStreamer-X - face value
locopoke vs Eo Ut Mortus - random
Blame Game vs Darkness Wolf - face value
Reachzero vs Huntofthelion - what a loser
billymills vs Kevin Garrett - already completed...i think
Celebi_trainer_ice vs Imran - face value
Earthworm vs Bad Ass - earthworm wins when he tries not to.

CTI

black
I would contact Imran right now, but the team that I received had 4 choice items on it which makes it illeagal? <_<

Yeah, please send the log to me.

Sending out all other teams I have now.

Some of you are missing your teams completely, which is unacceptable. This is ridiculous, come on guys.

I sent my team in, but haven't received confirmation. Just posting to see if the PM went through, because I'm experiencing this problem with the platinum tourney as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)