1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Completed Toasttyrant13 vs. Little Battler

Discussion in 'ASB' started by Blazikenmaster-Zeo, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Blazikenmaster-Zeo

3v3 singles
    2 day DQ
    2 recoveries / 5 chills.
    All Abilities
    Switch = Falco PAWNNCH
    No items

Teams Plz? SURE

Little Battler
    Show Hide

Pokemon Team:

[​IMG]
    Snivy [Corona Regalia] (male) *
    Nature: Timid ( +15% speed, -1 attack, +15% to accuracy)

Type:
    Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:

HP: 90
    Atk: Rank 1 (-)
    Def: Rank 2
    SpA: Rank 2
    SpD: Rank 2
    Spe: 72 (+)

EC:0/9
    MC:0
    DC:0

Abilities:
    Overgrow: (innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
    Antagonist (perversity / contrarian) (DW): (Can be enabled)
    This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it recieves in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Attacks:
    Level moves :
    Tackle *
    Leer *
    Vine Whip *
    Wrap *
    Growth *
    Leaf Tornado (Grass Mixer) *
    Leech Seed *
    Mega Drain *
    Slam *
    Egg moves :
    Glare *
    Twister *
    Magical Leaf *
    TM moves :
    Toxic *
    Taunt *
    Solar Beam *

[​IMG]
    Eevee [Lunatic] (male) *
    Nature: Careful (+1 Sp.Def, -1 Sp.Atk)

Type:
    Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
    SpA: Rank 1 (-)
    SpD: Rank 4 (+)
    Spe: 55

EC:0/6

Abilities:
    Run Away: (innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and can evade any traps in an arena. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to escape from trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
    Adaptability: (innate)The moves that match this Pokemon’s type deal two (2) more damage.
    Anticipation (DW) : (innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and takes three (3) less damage from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion.

Attacks:
    Level up moves :
    Tail Whip *
    Tackle *
    Helping Hand *
    Sand Attack *
    Growl *
    Quick Attack *
    Egg moves :
    Curse *
    Wish *
    Flail *
    TM moves :
    Toxic *
    Return *
    Substitute *
    [​IMG]
    Torchic [Cornell] (m) *
    Nature: Naive (+15% speed, -1 sp.def, +8% accuracy)

Type:
    Fire : Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
    Stats:

SpA: Rank 3
    SpD: Rank 1 (-)
    Spe: 52 (+)

EC:0/9

Abilities:
    Blaze : (innate)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
    Speed Boost (DW): (innate) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Attacks:
    Level up moves :
    Scratch *
    Growl *
    Focus Energy *
    Ember *
    Peck *
    Sand Attack *
    Fire Spin *
    Egg moves :
    Flame Burst *
    Night Slash *
    Reversal *
    TM moves :
    Fire Blast *
    Overheat *
    Swords Dance *

ToastTyrant13's Team
    Tourmali the Rebble (open)
    Rebble(*)[​IMG]Tourmali(U)

Nature: Modest (+1 Rank to Special Attack, -1 Rank to Attack)
    Type: Rock
    Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities: Levitate, Technician
    Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
    Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
    Mold Breaker (DW LOCKED): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
    SpA: Rank 4 (+)
    Spe: 90

EC: 0/9
    MC: 0
    DC: 1/5

Attacks
    Tackle
    Defense Curl
    Rollout
    Rock Blast
    Disable
    Acupressure
    Mud Shot
    Power Gem
    Paleo Wave
    Earth Power
    Metal Sound

Flamethrower
    Hidden Power Fighting 7
    Shadow Ball

Therma the Charmander (open)
    Charmander(*)[​IMG] Therma (F)

Nature: Mild (+1 Rank to Special Attack, -1 Rank to Defense)
    Type: Fire
    Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities: Blaze
    Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
    Solar Power: (DW - LOCKED) (Innate) When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Stats:

Def: Rank 1 (-)
    SpA: Rank 3 (+)
    Spe: 65

EC: 0/9
    MC: 0
    DC: 0/5

Attacks
    Scratch
    Growl
    Ember
    Smokescreen
    Dragon Rage
    Scary Face
    Fire Fang
    Leer
    Metal Claw
    Rage

Sunny Day
    Dig
    Hidden Power Water

Counter
    Dragon Pulse
    Dragon Dance

Electronica the Magnemite (open)
    Magnemite(*) [​IMG]Electronica (U)

Nature: Timid (+15% Speed and provides a flat 7.8% accuracy boost on all attacks, -1 Rank to Attack)
    Type: Electric/Steel
    Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain.
    Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Bomb, can be magnetized.

Abilities:
    Magnet Pull: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions.
    Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing damage from an opponents attacks by one (1) damage. The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) damage.
    Analytic: (DreamWorld LOCKED): If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

HP: 80
    Atk: Rank 1 ( - )
    Def: Rank 3
    SpA: Rank 3
    Spe: 52 (45*1.15^)

EC: 3/9
    MC: 2
    DC: 2/5

Attacks:
    Metal Sound(*)
    Tackle(*)
    Thundershock(*)
    Supersonic(*)
    Sonicboom(*)
    Thunder Wave(*)
    Spark(*)
    Magnet Bomb(*)
    Screech(*)
    Discharge(*)

Explosion(*)
    Light Screen(*)
    Wild Charge(*)
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Hidden Power Fire 7

Party on guys, good luck, let me know if I mess up, I want to make this as accurate as possible for you

Little battler sends pokemon in first
    Next it will be TT13 with pokemon and Actions
    LB will then select actions
    I'll ref
  2. Little Battler

Little Battler

Okay then, let's start with Corona
  3. ToastTyrant13

ToastTyrant13

[​IMG]Let's go Electronica! Start this match off by scorching him with your hidden powers! Then fire off a sonic boom to tear through those excuses for leaves on his tail! End this round with another display of your hidden power and intercept his final strike.

HP Fire(Replace this with Thunderwave if he doesn't use Taunt)-> Sonicboom -> HP Fire
  4. Little Battler

Little Battler

Whoops! INCOMING

So, first of all... taunt him with your smug face. Oy, don't stare at me like that. Just do it.

After he's angry, use leech seed on him! And oh, try to survive, okay?

Finally, if you're still alive... oy, quit staring at me... use Leaf tornado on yourself to create a veil and propel yourself away from his hidden power's range!

taunt > leech seed > dodge with leaf tornado
  5. Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Well, I let this one slip by me. This honestly should take 5 minutes. Brb
  6. Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Blazikenmaster-Zeo

[​IMG]
    Hp:90
    Energy:100

vs.

[​IMG]

Round 1: False Start
    yeah, guys welcome to another exicting battle between what seems to be, two new up and comers. This should be an interesting battle, Snivy has the speed advantage and uses it to Taunt, Magnemite, but it doesn't seem to have any intentions of not attacking, hitting Snivy with a super effective Hidden power Fire! Snivy, realizing his failure, attempts to leech seed his metally foe. Magnemite returns the favor by blowing Snivy away with a Sonic Boom. Looking tired, Snivy sets up a Leaf Tornado around himself to protect himself for the time being. But Magnemite's HP Fire burns right through them like they were nothing. Failed tactic their my friend, hard to block a fire with a leaf.

[​IMG]
    Hp:84
    Energy:83
    Seeded for 4 actions

vs.
    [​IMG]
    Hp:40
    Energy:75
  7. Little Battler

Little Battler

Well, good thing you're still alive there.

Grab the closest palm tree with Vine whip to get yourself to the top of it. From that vantage point, give that rust bucket a nice glare. That should do it.

After all of that, fire your Solar Beam. The sun should be shining brightly enough.

Vine whip to quickly get to the top of the closest palm tree > glare > solarbeam
  8. ToastTyrant13

ToastTyrant13

Let's go Electronica! Take it down from that tree with a blast of your hidden power! Then try to avoid eye contact and hit him with a thunder wave to show him how it's done! Finish this round off with another blast of Hidden Power!

HP FIre -> Thunderwave -> HP Fire
  9. Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Blazikenmaster-Zeo

[​IMG]
    Hp:84
    Energy:83
    Seeded for 4 actions

vs.

[​IMG]
    Hp:40
    Energy:75

Round 2
    Hopefully learning from his past failure, Snivy uses Vine whip to launch himself a palm tree, but Magnemite uses its Firey hidden power to light the tree on fire. Snivy manages to get his Glare off though. While Magnemite Thunder waves Snivy. In return Snivy fires a SOLAR BEAM while Magnemite attacks with Hidden Power
    [​IMG]
    Hp:60
    Energy:67
    Seeded for 1 actions
    Paralyzed (25%)

vs.

[​IMG]
    Hp:Dead
    Energy:Not there
    Paralyzed (25%)

Seeing as my idiotness didn't post the arena, if there was sun, let me know. Sorry

Well do to the fact I forgot HP fires + BAP Your Snivy has been Ko'd. So yeah. Send out new Mon, Toast Tyrant you can change your actions if you'd like.
  10. ToastTyrant13

ToastTyrant13

EDIT: Will post new actions after Little Battler sends out his next pokémon due to the confusion with the arena.
  11. Little Battler

Little Battler

OBJECTION!

... the arena has a sunny day effect...
    why does solarbeam charge?

Don't tell me that you forgot to give HP fire the extra damage as well?
  12. Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Blazikenmaster-Zeo

I think I did just post I didn't know if there was sunny day perma effect. So No, I haven't. Seeing as I couldn't find the orignal posts in the battle tower. I'll fix solar beam and HP:Fire stuff, it'll take me like 2 minutes.
  13. Little Battler

Little Battler

Okay then, Cornell should be able to finish that pesky magnet.
  14. ToastTyrant13

ToastTyrant13

"Electronica, this doesn't look good! Start off with a by hitting him with a wave of thunderous energy to cripple his attempts of sweeping through you! Then fire of a super-sonic blast to confuse him, hopefully he'll hit himself! FInish off this round with a simple discharge of your electrical energy.

Thunderwave -> Supersonic -> Discharge
  15. Little Battler

Little Battler

Open with a Sand Attack! Aim for the eye! Should be easy with all these sand!

Follow up with a Fire Blast! In case he's not dead yet, OVERHEAT

Sand Attack > Fire Blast > Overheat
  16. Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Blazikenmaster-Zeo

[​IMG]
    Hp:60
    Energy:67
    Seeded for 1 actions
    Paralyzed (25%)

vs.

[​IMG]

Round 3
    Due to Magnemite's Paralyzation, Torchic is faster and goes first, hitting things off with a Sand Attack, lowering Magnetmite's accuarcy 1 stage, making it harder to hit Torchic. Magnetmite wants to level the speed playing field though, and Thunder wave's Torchic. Winning the Speed tie, Magnetmite goes first and Launches off a Super sonic attack, confusing Torchic for two actions, making it even harder for him to attack. It looks like Torchic is trying to use Fire Blast, but he's Paralyzed and the move fails.Then Torchic wins the speed tie, and tries to use Overheat, but he's still Paralyzed and couldn't move. Magnemite then simply Discharges into Torchic to end the round.

[​IMG]
    Hp:57
    Energy:52
    Paralyzed (20%)
    Acc -1

vs.

[​IMG]
    Hp:79
    Energy:79
    Paralyzed (25%)
  17. Little Battler

Little Battler

this... sucks...

Okay then, fuck that, MORE OVERHEAT. Once you make sure you've nailed him, use a Swords Dance and follow up with a Reversal!

Overheat > Swords Dance > Reversal
  18. ToastTyrant13

ToastTyrant13

Let's go Electronica, try to get him on his last leg! Start off with a discharge of your electrical energy! While he dances with those swords, fire off a super sonic wave to try to confuse him again! Finish up with another discharge of all your power!

Discharge -> Supersonic -> Discharge
  19. Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Quick question before I ref, you say "make sure you've nailed him" does that mean if you miss you want to overheat again?
  20. Little Battler

Little Battler

uh, sure, why not?
  21. Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Alright, I'll have the refed once I get back from the pool later today.
  22. Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Blazikenmaster-Zeo

[​IMG]
    Hp:57
    Energy:52
    Paralyzed (20%)
    Acc -1

vs.

[​IMG]
    Hp:79
    Energy:79
    Paralyzed (25%)

Round 4
    Key points because I want to go to sleep, I'll flavor it later if so requested
    -OverHeat missed first try, but hit move two. I figured you'd like that sword dance so I went ahead and made that your third move.
    -Confused for 2 rounds, never hit itself
    -Stuff happens,
    -Magnemite gets paralyzed 3rd round

[​IMG]
    Hp:29
    Energy:43
    Paralyzed (10%)

vs.

[​IMG]
    Hp:65
    Energy:62
    Paralyzed (15%)
    +2 attack
  23. ToastTyrant13

ToastTyrant13

Electronica, what does your magnetic say about his power level? What, 65 health points!? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! THERE'S NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT! Regardless if you're right or not, fight to the finish and discharge all of your inner strength!

Discharge x3
  24. Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Blazikenmaster-Zeo

yeah you only got one Discharge off and if my calcs are right, you do 14 damage per Discharge
  25. Little Battler

Little Battler

reversal reversal reversal

reversal x3

LET'S REVERSE THE FLOW OF THIS BATTLE.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)