Tony's Trade Thread, (BIG LIST UPDATE) Special balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Why not 2 for 2? The Landorus is shiny and both of them have great IVs, 2 legendaries for 1 legend and 1 kalos seems like a good deal, but if I have to pick I'll take Victini.
yeah.. but honestly im just not too interested in either of those landorus or thunderous. im just doing this only if its worth it to be honest. i rather not trade at all >.<
if youre still ok with it 1:2 just pm me and we'll get this done

Hey tony, I think I need to do a trade back. I shouldn't have told you that Landorus is Fully-Redis. I can offer a Shiny Shaymin (HP ice) that is Fully Redis if that interest you. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
I'd love to be able to get my hands on one of your Bulbasaur (Modest, Chlorophyll, 31/xx/30/31/31/31 HP Fire, Giga Drain, any gender) if possible.

I don't suppose you're interested in something as oblique as a Remoraid? It's female, Modest, is in a Repeat Ball (fits with the evolution Octillery), has the Hidden Ability Moody, is 31/xx/31/31/31/31 and has four egg moves: Entrainment, Haze, Acid Spray and Water Spout. I was breeding it for someone else, but the guy changed his mind, so I just have it sitting around now. It took a while to get the egg moves on it though, so it'd be a shame for it not to be put to use. Interested?

As far as alternatives go, I also have a Luxury Ball Scrappy Kangaskhan, if you by chance wanted a secondary selling option to the Safari Ball one you have now.

Does any of that appeal to you?

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hey tony, I think I need to do a trade back. I shouldn't have told you that Landorus is Fully-Redis. I can offer a Shiny Shaymin (HP ice) that is Fully Redis if that interest you. Sorry about that.
Too late Man U should've thought of it before you traded. All sales are final man. U could've just cloned it and now u want a trade back? Sorry bro. Not gonna happen.
Tornadus
Male
Nature: Naive
IVs: (30/31/30/31/31/31)
Ability: Prankster
Egg/Tutor Moves: Knock off, Superpower.
EV trained 252SpA/252Spe/6Atk
ID: 00612 (~Chev4~)
No ribbon, was obtained from a friend who got it from OT.
Avaliable on Pokecheck,but without tutor moves.
Landorus
Male
Nature: Jolly
IVs: (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Ability: Sand Force
Egg/Tutor Moves: Knock off, Rock Polish.
UTed (level 70)
ID: 26696 (OBAMA)
Non-Redis

if i can get redis then ill trade. if not its useless for me
Remember this? I even brought up the redis rights and you said its cool. So you already thought about it and yet u made the trade. So that's that.
I'd love to be able to get my hands on one of your Bulbasaur (Modest, Chlorophyll, 31/xx/30/31/31/31 HP Fire, Giga Drain, any gender) if possible.

I don't suppose you're interested in something as oblique as a Remoraid? It's female, Modest, is in a Repeat Ball (fits with the evolution Octillery), has the Hidden Ability Moody, is 31/xx/31/31/31/31 and has four egg moves: Entrainment, Haze, Acid Spray and Water Spout. I was breeding it for someone else, but the guy changed his mind, so I just have it sitting around now. It took a while to get the egg moves on it though, so it'd be a shame for it not to be put to use. Interested?

As far as alternatives go, I also have a Luxury Ball Scrappy Kangaskhan, if you by chance wanted a secondary selling option to the Safari Ball one you have now.

Does any of that appeal to you?
Not rly thx tho

Last edited:
Remember this? I even brought up the redis rights and you said its cool. So you already thought about it and yet u made the trade. So that's that.
I understand that but I had no rights to say it was Fully-redis, I obtained it Semi-Redis but if you want to get on the blacklist for trading Non-redis I guess I'll be seeing you on there. If you make a request for anything else I'll get ahold of it for you and you can keep Landorus, I just need you to take it off your store or else we both could get Blacklisted.
I'll get in touch with the Original owner and ask him if you can have Semi-Redis Okay?

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I understand that but I had no rights to say it was Fully-redis, I obtained it Semi-Redis but if you want to get on the blacklist for trading Non-redis I guess I'll be seeing you on there. If you make a request for anything else I'll get ahold of it for you and you can keep Landorus, I just need you to take it off your store or else we both could get Blacklisted.
I'm sorry to break it to you buddy.. We made the trade under terms of it bein fully redis. There is a history right on this thread you're replying on.. You can read can't u? YOU had no right but u did. Why would any of it affect me? Lol. I'm sorry you made a mistake bud. But don't make me pay for your own mistakes. Be a man. Honestly you coming on my thread just threatening me about a blacklist is just ridiculous. If anyone is going on a blacklist it's you. For trading shit that's non redis. I've done nothing wrong here clearly. And I don't care what u and the original owner talk about cause it has nothing to do with me bro. That's between you two. I only care about me and you. OUR trade. And we both know what happen so... There's nothing else to talk about. You ruined any chances of me being lenient on your situation by approaching me this way.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to break it to you buddy.. We made the trade under terms of it bein fully redis. There is a history right on this thread you're replying on.. You can read can't u? YOU had no right but u did. Why would any of it affect me? Lol. I'm sorry you made a mistake bud. But don't make me pay for your own mistakes. Be a man.
I am being a man by trying to fix my error. I sincerely apologize about that, I really do. Can you please help me out this one time and make some sort of compromise? After that you don't ever have to talk to me again.

I was not threatening you at all! I was informing you that it is a possibility if you keep it on there, as it a possibility for me too. If you want to be like that then fine keep it on there. Let it be on the record that I tried to fix my error in a kind manner. I admit to trading him a semi-redis (non-redis for him) but I tried to fix my error. Even offered him to keep it and I'd give Victini back if he'd just take it off his shop.

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm interested in the below Pokemon. Please CMT to see if anything catches your eye. Thanks!
Hawlucha
Jolly, Unburden
Egg moves: Baton Pass, Quick Guard
31/31/31/x/31/31

Tyrunt
Jolly, Strong Jaw
Egg moves: Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang
31/31/31/x/31/31

Noibat
Timid, Frisk
Egg moves: Switcheroo
31/x/31/31/31/31

Clauncher
Modest, Mega Launcher
Egg moves: None
31/x/31/31/31/31

CMT for the bulbasaur,poochyea, buneary, shiny moltres, shiny froakie with hp fire, and the shiny gastly. Also I need some pokemon cloned

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I was not threatening you at all! I was informing you that it is a possibility if you keep it on there, as it a possibility for me too. If you want to be like that then fine keep it on there. Let it be on the record that I tried to fix my error in a kind manner. I admit to trading him a semi-redis (non-redis for him) but I tried to fix my error. Even offered him to keep it and I'd give Victini back if he'd just take it off his shop.
honestly Braveheart, no one cares. except the original owner.. so might as well just PM him instead of constantly crying about it on my thread k thx
Any special moves (Stealth rock etc.) on that Mew of yours?
ok i wasnt sure what was considered a notable move for mew so here is everything he can learn via move relearner + his current move set.
current: psychic/nasty plot/frost breath/aura sphere
relearner: pound/reflect type/transform/mega punch/metronome/barrier/ancient power/amnesia/me first/baton pass
Hi there! I'm interested in the below Pokemon. Please CMT to see if anything catches your eye. Thanks!
Hawlucha
Jolly, Unburden
Egg moves: Baton Pass, Quick Guard
31/31/31/x/31/31

Tyrunt
Jolly, Strong Jaw
Egg moves: Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang
31/31/31/x/31/31

Noibat
Timid, Frisk
Egg moves: Switcheroo
31/x/31/31/31/31

Clauncher
Modest, Mega Launcher
Egg moves: None
31/x/31/31/31/31
i looked through your thread and i did not see any specific pokeballs listed. are any of them in different pokeball besides the regular pokeball? i am only interested in those kind of pokes in other balls.
CMT for the bulbasaur,poochyea, buneary, shiny moltres, shiny froakie with hp fire, and the shiny gastly. Also I need some pokemon cloned
ot:lulyir
Nature Impish
ID:36593
ot:Fus!on
Id:62027
Nature-Modest

what balls are these in.. and about cloning just pm me we can talk about our trade into details over pm's. yes i remember you and about all of the stuff we talked about before. i just changed my mind about the chespin thing because its in regular pokeball.

honestly Braveheart, no one cares. except the original owner.. so might as well just PM him instead of constantly crying about it on my thread k thx

ok i wasnt sure what was considered a notable move for mew so here is everything he can learn via move relearner + his current move set.
current: psychic/nasty plot/frost breath/aura sphere
relearner: pound/reflect type/transform/mega punch/metronome/barrier/ancient power/amnesia/me first/baton pass

i looked through your thread and i did not see any specific pokeballs listed. are any of them in different pokeball besides the regular pokeball? i am only interested in those kind of pokes in other balls.

ot:lulyir
Nature Impish
ID:36593
ot:Fus!on
Id:62027
Nature-Modest

what balls are these in.. and about cloning just pm me we can talk about our trade into details over pm's. yes i remember you and about all of the stuff we talked about before. i just changed my mind about the chespin thing because its in regular pokeball.
The original owner is retired, and he's from serebii not smogon. You are the rudest person I have ever meet here on smogon, I tried to work it out but whatever, I'm done with you. I'll suffer whatever consequences there are cause I am sooo done with you.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What is the Pokemon you traded to him that you erroneously labeled as being fully-redis?

What is the Pokemon you traded to him that you erroneously labeled as being fully-redis?
It was a Landorus I told him was Fully redis when I shouldn't have. I tried to fix my error but he refuses any attempt. I even offered to give Victini back and let him keep Landorus and Tornadus if he'd just take down Landorus.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It was a Landorus I told him was Fully redis when I shouldn't have. I tried to fix my error but he refuses any attempt. I even offered to give Victini back and let him keep Landorus and Tornadus if he'd just take down Landorus.
This one?

Landorus
Jolly, Sand Force
31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Obama 26696

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
update:
Landorus
Jolly, Sand Force
31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Obama 26696

currently not available sorry for the inconvenience

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I don't keep track of what kinds of Pokeballs my Pokemon hatch into.
if you are willing to check which are in other balls.. i can tell you what we can trade for. it will probably help to note that in your thread as well for future trades. up to you though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)