TORNADO NEGRO - A worldstory

Status
Not open for further replies.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

ALISON MCDONALD ES MUY GORDA Y ES MIERDA EN LA CAMA

it all started a few months back when i attended the uk vgc tournament in birmingham
where i placed somewhere in the top 8 and i was happy with this since i could go play in worlds in san diego
so i did just this and nagged mummygec if i could go and she said ok and i said ok cool and my family said they wanted to come too

day 1

so we booked our standby flight and i had to sit on a jump seat
on the way there for 12 hours and it was very uncomfortable and it made my ass very sore
and almost as flat as a white girls ass but anyway we got to san diego and my family got through customs just fine but they detained me for 2 hours
and they asked me various questions that i thought were unrelated to terriorism such as if i had been to paskistan
and i said no and they asked why not and if i had been to yemen
and i said no again and they asked if i was married
and i said no i am single but fast forward a bit and i we got our luggage and went to our hotel which was the hilton bayfront and we dumped our bags down and i shared a room with my sister who snores very loud but anyway we decided we were hungry so we went out in the gaslamp quarter
and it was a very nice area and we settled upon having mexican at a place called freds
so i tried to order my dinner but the waitress who was very fat and blonde laughed at my accent but i recalled someone told me american like british accents so i thought this woman must have been some weird person but anyways we went back to the hotel and slept

day 2

so after waking up at 4am and trying to sleep for a long time i woke up and went on my laptop
and i went on irc and my mate paul hornak (zerowing)
was on there and he told me to meet him and my other mate tyler hagan (tyler)
when they got to san diego and i agreed to meet them later that day when they got there but in the meantime we went somewhere for breakfast called the broken yolk
and they gave me a very very big plate of biscuits and gravy and i ate as much as i could but it hurt me a lot after it felt like my stomach was gonna emerge like those fat guys you see on maury
but it was ok so we went on some random bus tour round san diego and i went to old town which i thought was in mexico
because there were a lot of mexicans there but it turns out this was some old ass city in san diego anyway some guy tried to sell me his flute cd but it was $30 and i asked him if i could torrent it but i dont think he understood me anyway we got back to the hotel later that evening and as soon as i got back i went on irc and paul hornak was on irc and told me 'min datoo
we are coming for you' so naturally i got scared but then it was like the ring or something where i got a call on my hotel phone saying 'herro prease' and i thought this was tyler hagan's sister playing a prank on me but it turned out to be cute user aaron zheng (cybertron)
anyways i went to tyler hagan's room and i was greeted with the 3 aforementioned users as well as a scott glaza (synre)
and danny zollner (tts)
who spoke to me about his toenail and cybertron and another user who i forgot and after some initial idle chit chat the door opened and it was none other than tyler hagan's mum carrying a bed
and then tyler's sister hated me so we all walked out and walked to the event hotel and went into the open games room where we saw a lot of tcg players and the room was very humid but i met a lot of users such as adam dorrit (dozzalon)
and his friend chris and also bharmlamlamlmrlmalmrlm (picture pending) and also zog nolan (zog)
and also len deuel (alaka)
and ryan or alan schambers (deaglebeagle)
and a lot of others i cba to write about so we watched some tcg and watched tyler vs zerowing and both synre and i knew absolutely nothing about tcg at all so we just stood there for an hour laughing about it and discussing the possibilities of real life cap asb which would be more fun than tcg looked and we also texted pictures of my hair to evan (evan) who gets no picture for not showing up but anyway after this tyler told me it was time to go pick up simon yip (tds)
from the airport so him and i and cybertron went in tyler's car and both cybertron and i thought that tyler was going to be a bad driver but he was very good so we were driving to the airport and the road was set on fire by the police and i wondered 'hey this isnt london
why is the road on fire' but anyways tds got into the car and was probably thinking 'who the hell is this random brit guy talking to me' but i introduced myself and we went to in-n-out burger and met users such as jason fisher-short (fish)
and catherine (caffwin)
who was very nice and was actually the only girl who didnt laugh at my accent the whole time i was there and also very cute duy ha (duyanca222)

and we ate in n out burger and i got an animal style burger and it was pretty nice but i looked at cybertron attempting to eat his burger and it melted in his hand which was pretty gross but after that tyler and i droped some people off and went to our hotel and slept

day 3

this was the day of the last chance qualifier and my first time properly at the event hotel which was exciting because i got to meet cute users dan levinson (dtrain)
who was extremely tall and was always happy and smiling and got me some delicious mario candy and i met ray rizzo (bluecookies) and thomas mifflin (pbb) and ruben puig (rubencb) and albert bos
who were all very nice and i also got to meet huy ha (huy) and andrea
and chad who i must say was very brawny and slaughtered people at basketball but anyway i spent the whole day watching the last chance qualifier with my mates ruben and ray rizzo and zog and albert and we discussed fat girls that ray rizzo likes but then after we saw a lot of cute people had got past the lcq and to celebrate we went to go to taco smackdown which had nice food but amazing tv about luchadores making a shark explode and we all laughed and then i saw this

YERBA MATE

but then decided it was time to go play basketball and met users alan sutterlin (dubs) and supe and age of kings and badintent (who is some sort of basketball god)
and as you can see paul hornak was wearing his hoopster kit but didnt slam dunk any shots but synre and i sat it out because his shoes sucked and so did i and after this we did some things i forgot and went home

day 4

this was the day i actually started playing so as a good luck thing i got tyler hagan to give me his ducks shirt
and so off we went to play and after giving us about 10 sets of matchups they finally decided to give us our real match ups:

round 1 vs taylor jansen
taylor jansen
was a very nice guy and he kept talking to me the rest of the day asking how i was and i am sorry my rubbish record put his tiebreaker score down but im not sure if that mattered but anyway we played our match on the tv and i think i got haxed here, probably did but not badly but he beat me and i was sad

round 2 vs luke alan swenson

aka theamericandream
who was a really cool guy and shared my liking of shouting out random jibberish randomly and he lucked me game 1 and i lucked him game 2 but still managed to lose somehow

round 3 vs zog

after we got back from lunch i had to play zog who was 1-1 and also a fellow brit and he lucked me in game 1 and as above i lucked him game 2 and still managed to lose somehow

round 4 vs italian

at this point my morale was destroyed as my luck was horrible but this guy used air cutter tornadus and sawk and i took all of dtrain's plushies in a hope to get some good luck but instead my eyes were blinded because caffwin kept taking pictures of me with the plushies

and this was sad but anyways i got heavily lucked here too which sucked so i was 0-4 at this point

right now i was sort of sick about getting lucked so hard so i decided to give tds his cubchoo plush back

round 5 vs tj tolliver

paired with the only other guy who was 0-4 was something i thought was pretty funny and this was my 3rd match of the day on tv which was pretty embarrasing as they only put the rubbish players on tv like me but i managed to actually beat this very cool person in 2 games as his team would have worked 10000x better if i didnt see a level 1 whimsicott in team preview

round 6 vs another italian

so in order to prepare for this match i took the american flag off huy and decided to wear it as such
and im sorry uk but this actually improved my luck a massive amount and mark duffield (lord feraligatr)
said i was a traitor to the uk which i thought was very sad but oh well i beat this guy very easily game 1 and in game 2 i was busy walling him with my amoonguss and he froze me for about 4 turns so i lost but then in game 3 i beat him again easily and i ended up with the great record of 2-4 and managed to come somewhere like 30th or w/e but dozz went 2-4 too so at least the uk were consistent except for 5-1 zog who is scottish anyway

after this i was very tired and was about to fall asleep so i went back to my hotel and did just that and then i ordered pizza to my hotel room and ate it and watched tv and fell asleep

day 5

final day in san diego with people and i was sure to spend it wisely so i slept for a bit and then tyler and i went to the vgc hotel and i drew the following very cutely:

and i wrote very mischievously wrote alaka and tyler to be the drawers of such masterpieces because i am so nice but anyway we watched the masters top 8 match between albert and matt coyle (enfuego)
and i think there was hax but i forgot then we went to watch bluecookies vs ruben in the top 4 where gothitelle was named ryuzaki
who by the way hated me and my accent but i dont mind im used to american girls laughing at my accent but then ray defeated ruben and we wanted to take ray out for lunch and he refused to eat so we just stood in the same spot as a group for about an hour before supe and zerowing and tyler and i and my best friend mike suleski (omegadonut)
(who on a side note can come to london and steal our jobs any day because he is very cute) decided to go to some taco place and i ate a burrito and bought some goo stuff from a vending machine and then we went back to the hotel where i purchased a cubchoo trading card from dubs for $5 and then i bought another cubchoo card from captkirby for $1 which i think were very good deals and they were very cute but then i also got some free trading cards and one was a shiny simisear and i thought of my good friend mike papagianis (skarm)
who couldnt make it to worlds sadly but then the finals for vgc were about to start and i quickly gave my mate ray rizzo a pep talk and gave him my 2 cubchoo cards and then he went and won game 1 then got lucked game 2 then won game 3 and became world champion at which point theamericandream# and i rushed onto stage amongst others and lifted ray up but then tad grabbed my leg accidentally and nearly made me and ray break our skulls but its cool because we were on the pokemon site and some others
and then we took some group photos and i met user mitch horny (imperfectspider)
who wanted to bone ryuzaki very hard and also who ryuzaki haxxed out of a worlds win in lcq (3 fp 4 double rock slide misses) but back to the picture as such

and then we were in the park for a couple of hours waiting for a football that never came and we saw babbytron
and snake
playfighting which was very cute and then enosh shachar (human) gave me some very disgusting looking jewish chocolate which tasted ok and so we went to dinner where ray rizzo gave me his american flag
and i was a traitor again then we finally went back to the event hotel where aaron traylor (unreality)
committed the uk offence of grevious bodily harm by cutting my moustache and making it bleed and then i owned babbytron at tcg with the help of my new best friends mike floccare (dukethedevil)
and matt coyle (enfuego)
beat 7 year old babbytron at tcg with a samurott which felt good because i had never played tcg before and then ray rizzo lost to the tcg champ at tcg but beat him at vgc and then it was very late at night so i said goodbye to everyone and walked home and slept to go home the next day

Ok, sorry for the retarded warstory but I had to do it. I had an amazing time with everyone I met there, and thank you to everyone for being so hospitable to me. All the people I met were incredibly friendly and it felt as if I'd known them for years which was comforting as a guy who was meeting the majority of these people for the first time. Hopefully I can make it to worlds next year (still pending) and if I can, we will fiesta even more :D

GECGECGECGECGECGECGECGEC

amazing gec

gecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgecgec

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
hahahahaha. This warstory is the best of all time. It was great meeting you and hopefully we can hang out at Hawaii next year!!!

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
gec :D

my mate min datoo well ace warstory, it was bloody briliant meeting you and hope to see you again next yere

MIN DATOO!!! Great Warstory mate, sorry my plush couldn't help you game 4 :(
Regardless I had a blast hanging out with you this past weekend. Also <3 your hair+ that accent of yours. Hope to party some more with you next year!!!

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
don't worry Firestorm, mine will be up soon

in the meantime, this is FANTASTIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)