TotoTrade(Rng,Sr's,Shinies)(Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blue hurts my eyes...or maybe it's cause I spent too much time playing Elder Scrolls today. Either way I hope your thread will net you some super sexy trades.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hello!
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Timid
Ivs: 31/even/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Leaf Storm, Syntesis, Grass Whistle, Leech Seed (only on flawless)/Leaf Storm, Syntesis, Crunch, Dragonbreath (only on HP Fire)

Idc what egg moves you do haha

Ability: Iron Fist
Nature: Naive
Ivs: 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Egg Moves: Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Encore, Fake Out

Sound good to you?
Deal. Will contact you once I'm done, probably later today or tomorrow.

If you can rename Kyogre, I'd be interested. Haven't updated my trade thread in forever (though it does have some nice Gen IV RNGs), but if you're looking for Gen VI breeds in Apricorn balls, I have:

Houndour / Female / Hasty / 9-31-31-31-31-31 / Moon Ball / Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Destiny Bond

I also have a physical-flawless male Weedle in a Friend Ball (and a crapton of 4-IV Females).

If you can rename Kyogre, I'd be interested. Haven't updated my trade thread in forever (though it does have some nice Gen IV RNGs), but if you're looking for Gen VI breeds in Apricorn balls, I have:

Houndour / Female / Hasty / 9-31-31-31-31-31 / Moon Ball / Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Destiny Bond

I also have a physical-flawless male Weedle in a Friend Ball (and a crapton of 4-IV Females).
I can do that :], I must be really stupid, but idk where your thread is xD

You're not stupid--I removed the link from my sig. Sorry about that. Here you go.
Jirachi / Nick: "JIRACHI" / Naughty Available UT, Lv. 5 IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 Egg moves: Draco Meteor EVs: Met 3/3/2027

Hahaha your fine, glad to know I'm not losing it.Will that do? I can't make the trade today but definently tomorrow :]

#422-#423 Shellos

Nature: Bold | Ability: Sand Force
IVs: 31.x.31.31.31.31.
Egg Moves: Clear Smog, Memento, Yawn, Amnesia

#425-#426 Drifloon

Nature: Modest | Ability: Flare Boost
IVs: 31.31.31.x.31.31 or 31.x.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Memento, Tailwind, Destiny Bond, Defog

Hey Totes, can you CMT for the Raikou? I can do more than 1:1 for the Raikou. Thanks! :)
Those sound okay to you? :]

Interested in the raikou, cmt
Sorry for the late reply, was busy, unfortunately I didn't really see anything, but thanks for dropping by!

#422-#423 Shellos

#425-#426 Drifloon

Those sound okay to you? :]
Sure! I'll get it as soon as I can. Just to make sure, it's the pink shellos you want, right? :D

Hi there! I have feebas in lure ball, togepi in friend ball . I have also thundurus, landorus, heatran, zapdos, with pentagon.
I like latias and
Note-Bred by me, Tsv hatched by someone on Reddit- Henry 25298

Hi there! I have feebas in lure ball, togepi in friend ball . I have also thundurus, landorus, heatran, zapdos, with pentagon.
I like latias and
Note-Bred by me, Tsv hatched by someone on Reddit- Henry 25298
Hi there, I'm just trying to help out by saying that around here, when you offer something, you should list out all the information of your offers like Ivs, Ot's/Id's(Unless they are yours), what pokeball all the pokes you have are in, genders, natures. It really helps out others so they can know for sure if they would be interested, have a nice day!

Edit-Also I don't think feebas in lure ball and togepi in friend ball is legal.

Last edited:

#422-#423 Shellos

#425-#426 Drifloon

I have these ready for trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)