Touhou Mafia: Day 5 (SDS HAS CALLED THIS GAME LETS SPAM HIS TOPIC TITLE UNTIL ITS FU)

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, so I usually don't like to do instalynch, but this early in the game 13 votes is a lot.

Team Aether was backed up into a corner, pleading for mercy from the ever-growing mob. However, none was given, and cornered, her hat was pulled off to reveal... two big, floppy rabbit ears. She isn't who she said she is at all! As the poor rabbit is carted off to a locked back room of the Hakurei Shrine, where she'll be held until the end of the Harvest Moon Festival, a partially burned note falls out of her dress.

Dear Team Aether,

You are Tewi Inaba, an earth rabbit responsible for commanding the legions of rabbit warriors defending the Eientei. Though you don't have much power yourself, your ability to command armies of Earth Rabbits makes you indispensable to Kaguya and the other Lunarian fugitives. Eirin has erected a seal around the Earth to keep the Lunarians out, preventing passage between the Earth and the Moon. However, the inhabitants of Gensokyo happen to like the moon, and will stop at nothing to stop you. You should probably go ahead and stop them first.

You're also a big-time trickster. Once per night, you may PM Seven Deadly Sins and Fishy with the title "Night X - Tricking <user>". You'll come upon your target during the night, tricking them out of whatever they have in their possession.

(burn marks render this section unreadable)

You are allied with Eientei. You win when all other factions are eliminated.
It is now Night 1. You have 48 hours to get your PMs in.

Hiya, it's Sakuya again, and I'm about to prematurely end the night. A free day for Gensokyo. A free lynch. After this, I'll be useless, but I'll have proven my ability. If you are in doubts of who you can claim to, this should pretty much clear it up, because this sort of ability on a 'bad guy' would actually be harmful in nearly all instances. Think about it.

Dear jumpluff,

You are Sakuya Izayoi, the maid of the Scarlet Mansion. Serious-natured and direct, you treat your job as the utmost priority, serving as a combination maid and bodyguard for your master, Remilia Scarlet. Your powers are twofold- You are an incredbily skilled knife thrower, but this ability is augmented by your ability to control time, either slowing it down or stopping it entirely at will. This takes a lot of energy, and your use of it is limited.

Once during the game, you may PM Seven Deadly Sins and Fishy with the title, "Night X - Sakuya's World". You will stop time long enough to ensure that all other players are unable to perform whatever dastardly deeds they were on their way to do. No other Night Actions will occur on the night you invoke this ability.

You are allied with Gensokyo. You win if <snip>.
(where <snip> is a sentence that is in every villager's PM)

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
And... you all wake up with lumps on your head... you can't tell where it came from, but you just know that you've been out since beginning of the night.

Nobody was killed. It is now Day 2.

Hello ^_^<3 Claims are trickling in, guys, and I'm close to working out exactly who needs to be lynched! A reminder to pretty please get your claims to me ASAP~ I need sleep soon though so COTH might start the lynch instead.

P.S. I BELIEVE IN RAIKAGE hes my goddess

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Ok, here's the plan after discussing it with CardsOfTheHeart: today's lynch target is Sikh Assassin, someone who claimed a role that would be really nice for the village - if the village didn't already have one, that was. Thanks anyways.

Lynch Sikh Assassin

Private Message: Touhou Mafia Role PM.
Aug 5th, 2009, 11:34:31 PM
Fishy

Touhou Mafia Role PM.
Dear Sikh Assassin,

You are Hong Meiling, the doorguard in the Chinese dress. However, you're also underappreciated by pretty much everyone around. As the doorguard of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, you find yourself beaten up by passers-by, your own master Sakuya, and people who don't even know your name. However, you've got so much more potential and power than they realize... and you'll show them! You've teamed up with other inhabitants of Gensokyo to save the Harvest Moon Festival and make sure everyone takes you seriously from now on, as you will be a great asset.

Once per night, you may PM Seven Deadly Sins and Fishy with the title "Night X - Guard ". That user will be protected from any attempts on their life for the night. However, you may not guard yourself, as it violates your duty as bodyguard.

You are allied with Gensokyo. You win if all evil forces are eliminated.

That's my actual role PM, from Fishy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)