Touhou Mafia: Day 5 (SDS HAS CALLED THIS GAME LETS SPAM HIS TOPIC TITLE UNTIL ITS FU)

A good lynch, I approve. Also, if you have to kill one of each faction, it would be really strange for it to work on even or odd nights only, especially in small mafia games which tend to be shorter. (also I assume the village management did the intelligent thing and tried to coerce moi into working with them before lynching him off now that it's obvious what his role is)

edit:

Also, the reasoning behind mayor keeps getting weirder with each game.

Fishin they did none of the above. I had reached an agreement with ipl but the refusal to show my role pm after he died with COTH plus his ego taking away the fact that I could help them PLUS my useless role really..

My first thought was how we could use you, but when ipl told me you were an odd-night wolf, that thought quickly went away. What kind of assurance could we get that you wouldn't hurt us on even nights? ipl didn't like that prospect, either.

ixidoorsluck (8:36:45 PM): I don't trust 'odd night wolf' as far as I can throw it
ixidoorsluck (8:36:57 PM): probably gonna try to pull some shit like kill village on even nights
ixidoorsluck (8:37:00 PM): work for us on odd

Odd night wolves aren't that unusual, I've been one before (luckily, tonight is an odd night so we can test his loyalty). I think it's worth a shot.

Also, if he can kill on both odd/even nights, why would he claim a role like that which can only kill on odd nights? It weakens his claim, the only reason I can think of why he'd do that is because he can only kill on odd nights in the first place.

Okay people, change of plans. After thinking it over, I've decided that we should go after a guaranteed mafia. I was hasty in pulling the trigger on moi.

After I cast the first vote, I got news from the alliance checker that the person he checked was from Eientei. moi might be wolf, moi might be Reject, but according to the alliance checker, this person is definitely Eientei. It doesn't help that this person ignored mine and ipl's PMs to talk with him.

So people, change your vote...

Lynch Mordock

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Changing vote to

Lynch Mordock

edit:
Flandre Scarlet, sister of Remilia Scarlet, is a locked up vampire child (495 years old). She's an Extra boss, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was a neutral.

CotH; I know a lot of Touhou; if you want to know anything, ask me.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok is lynch tiem nao

"Help me, Eirin!"

But she was nowhere to be found. Mordock was all alone against the crowd, carried off by Gensokyo's populace and locked up in the Hakurei Shrine with the rest of the prisoners.

Dear Mordock,

You are Kaguya Houraisan, the exiled princess of the Lunarians. Though you have been allowed to return to the moon as a princess, your love for the people of earth has led you to remain on Earth as a fugitive. In a bid to escape from the grasp of the Lunarians coming to retrieve you and your faithful servant, the lunar rabbit Reisen Inaba, you have sealed the Earth off from the Moon in an attempt to prevent Lunarians from ever reaching earth. However, the regular inhabitants of Gensokyo happen to like the moon, and will stop at nothing to find and stop you. You should probably go ahead and stop them first.

Once per night, you may PM Seven Deadly Sins and Fishy with the title "Night X - Five Impossible Requests for <user>". You will present the target with your Five Impossible Requests. Of course, they will fail, and on failure be destroyed.

You are allied with Eientei. You win when all other factions are eliminated.
It's now Night 3. You have 48 hours to send me the necessary PMs.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
You all rise to another bright, yet ominous morning. Although you all hope that none of your comrades have left you during the night, you realize that reality has come with the morning, and so must your foolish ideals leave.

Walking around the village and surveying all the living spaces, you notice a tree that has been slightly burned. Etched into the bark are two letters, along with a lock of hair that has been apparently torn from someone’s scalp, and somehow… sealed into the bark. The goo is black, and still moist. The letters read: YY. You notice that CardsoftheHeart is conspicuously missing.

Dear CardsoftheHeart,

You are Yukari Yakumo, the Youkai of Boundaries, able to control boundaries and barriers. One of the oldest and most powerful Youkai, your power is so great that not only do you possess a shikigami familiar, but that familiar is ALSO powerful enough to control its own familiar. You're also one of the people in charge of maintaining the border between Gensokyo and the outside world. After this long, however, you tend to spend most of your days dozing. However, even though you're generally flaky or unreliable, you come through whenever Gensokyo's safety and security is at stake.

Once per night, you may PM Seven Deadly Sins and Fishy with the title "Night X - Gap <user1> to <user2>". Any night actions performed by the first target will be forcefully redirected to the second.

You are allied with Gensokyo. You win if all evil forces are eliminated.
The lot of you carry on, aside from Flounder, who sort of wanders off towards a bush, apparently affected by the black goo that had been smeared across the ashen bark of the messenger tree. From a distance, you hear a bird’s cry. As you look towards the sky for the owner of such a wounded sound, you see a sleek dove land at your feet rather uncoordinatedly. Its left leg is broken, and attached to it is a slip of paper:

“Her time is up.”

Such a comment could only apply to one... Sakuya Izayoi, jumpluff.

Dear jumpluff,

You are Sakuya Izayoi, the maid of the Scarlet Mansion. Serious-natured and direct, you treat your job as the utmost priority, serving as a combination maid and bodyguard for your master, Remilia Scarlet. Your powers are twofold- You are an incredbily skilled knife thrower, but this ability is augmented by your ability to control time, either slowing it down or stopping it entirely at will. This takes a lot of energy, and your use of it is limited.

Once during the game, you may PM Seven Deadly Sins and Fishy with the title, "Night X - Sakuya's World". You will stop time long enough to ensure that all other players are unable to perform whatever dastardly deeds they were on their way to do. No other Night Actions will occur on the night you invoke this ability.

You are allied with Gensokyo. You win if all evil forces are eliminated.
Two friends (or foes) gone. Surely this is enough for one day, let alone one morning!—however, that is yet to be the case. LonelyNess can be seen quietly weeping, with moot comforting him with an almost disgusted look. “Surely there are backbones left in this village…” but just as this thought trickles from Fishin’s lips, you see (and hear, unfortunately) Annihialator Zero burst from his room, absolutely shrieking, “NO. HOW COULD THEY?!!?!?” He falls on his knees, and tears his shirt from his body. You’re all a bit puzzled, but find that his chest is an angry red… in very tiny, jagged script, you read what has been etched into his flesh:

“Its time to say Farewell to CyzirVisheen.”

And more...

Dear CyzirVisheen,

You are Wriggle Nightbug, a firefly Youkai with the ability to control other insects. Your biggest hobby is waiting by roads, waiting for passersby who underestimate the power of insects, and then attacking them out of spite. Unfortunately, you're not especially strong, and you usually get your ass kicked whenever you pick a fight. But you'll show them all! You've teamed up with some other underappreciated Gensokyo inhabitants to ruin the Harvest Moon Festival and show them that you're not worthless!

Once per night, you may PM Seven Deadly Sins and Fishy with the title "Night X - Pester <user>". You'll ambush them during the night, and while you may not be able to defeat them, you'll still make off with any items they have on them.

You are allied with the Rejects. You win when all other factions are eliminated.
As a group of you begin to tend to Annihialator Zero’s wounds, the rest of you realize that you have discovered the last of your missing people for the day. Relieved, yet slightly uneasy, you look around, wondering who on earth could be the lynch target.

It is now Day 4. Let's get to business!

(if you haven't noticed, instalynch is off and the day will no longer be shortened)

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hello everyone, I know you all but you don't know anything about me, how sad. Oh well I'm taking over this village etc.

For those in doubt they can contact me I will gladly tell them everything I know about their role to confirm myself :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)