Touhou Mafia: Day 5 (SDS HAS CALLED THIS GAME LETS SPAM HIS TOPIC TITLE UNTIL ITS FU)

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hello guys after at last getting everything I needed I'm here to lynch a poor soul.

So yeah remember the sad sad sad night when billymills died and we lost our only chance to do a billy roll? Well after a man who I for some reason always mix up with Raikage came to COTH, he said the words: "Hey I need to target a guy to gain any powers but he just died and I just decided to claim now that I made sure he is dead.... I mean I have no reason not to claim now." With that our dear guy walked away thinking his work is done how nice!

With that we will lynch Phantasia because we can.

Lynch Phantasia

LightWolf

lightwoof
I'm sad that I can't stay up till the voting ends but sadly yeah I have to sleep sometimes too.

In case Phantasia comes online and tries to defend himself please don't end up randomly changing the lynch target. What he currently claims is a simple villager as he turned completely useless, it is not a good idea to lynch a random to save him.

Oh by the way for those interested moi killed c_v for us.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
LightWolf; I already have my powers :|

edit: oh, he's not coming back. Guess the vigilante is gone.

edit2: actually, the only reason why you got my role after billy died was because you hadn't asked for it before. I PM'd it to you ASAP when you called out like 3 other guys for roles. (on Day 3)

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
blah blah too tired for flavor

Phantasia is dragged off kicking and screaming by the few who bother to come out and take a stand.

"But I AM the strongest in Gensokyo! Why can't you see that!"

He makes a feeble attempt at freezing his captors, but fails miserably before being locked up with the other miscreants in the Hakurei Shrine.

Dear Phantasia,

You are Cirno, the strongest Ice Fairy in all Gensokyo. That's not saying much, considering that Ice Fairies are pretty weak in general, but you're still able to match the power of some inhabitants of Gensokyo, even besting them at times. You're childish and rather unintelligent, to the point of being the laughingstock of much of the Gensokyo community. However, you'll show them! You've decided to get your revenge by doing everything you can to ruin the Harvest Moon Festival. Being an Ice Fairy, you have control over the power of ice and cold, and you enjoy freezing things solid as a game.

Once per night, you may PM Seven Deadly Sins and Fishy with the title "Night X - Freezing <user>". That user will be frozen solid for the next day. They should be fine... as long as they don't move or attempt to speak. If a frozen person posts in the thread, they'll shatter, and nobody wants that.

You are allied with the Rejects. You win when all other factions are eliminated.
It is now Night 4. Get your PMs in.

LightWolf

lightwoof
LightWolf; I already have my powers :|

edit: oh, he's not coming back. Guess the vigilante is gone.

edit2: actually, the only reason why you got my role after billy died was because you hadn't asked for it before. I PM'd it to you ASAP when you called out like 3 other guys for roles. (on Day 3)
Nice lies ^_^

Sending out actions for everyone

EDIT: Every claim who had something to do was sent a PM with info on what they should do. Hopefully night ends faster this time!

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
You all wake to what appears to be a blood-less morning! After surveying the area and all living spaces, you see that everyone has remained accounted for and intact, with all their fingers and toes.

After an apparently innocent night, how can you possibly decide on a lynch target? Regardless, you must. This is still a village filled with mafia members, and you can take no circumstances lightly, no matter how harmless and peaceful they may seem.

It is now Day 5. The day ends in 48 hours, or 24 hours after the first lynch vote has been cast.

Choose wisely!

LightWolf

lightwoof
Okay so here is another nice lynch story for you my dear villagers:

It was a dark and stormy Night 3 when someone sneaked up to \o/, also know as c_v. This person murdered him because the Mighty COTH told him so, but times have changed, he would need to kill a villager tonight or he'd have no chance to win, as he claims to kill only on odd nights and needs to have killed one of each faction to win. He already killed a Reject and if we count there are only 3 mafia members left, now if he kills one of the other mafia to aid his wincondition he loses as we will lynch all the remaining mafia before the next odd night would come, that and We can't sadly find out what his wincondition is as our inspect kinda can't do that >_> So he could easily be a wolf too. So yes he he has to kill one of us tonight we will have to lynch him as that removes one kill from the next night that could still hurt us(We could lynch the last reject but we can't know who he is at the moment)

So yeah non-tl;dr version:
Lynch moi he is wolf or neutral who can kill but will surely kill one of us tonight as he'd sure lose if he didn't.

essentially lightwolf is doing this because he doesn't have any other lynch targets and is using this as a desperate last hope. if you've really managed to analyze anything at all you can figure out who the other mafias are instead of wasting your time on this...

lol

and you stupid retard, i have to kill 1 person from each faction. i'm obviously not the most important threat as i haven't eliminated the other mafia yet...

LightWolf

lightwoof
essentially lightwolf is doing this because he doesn't have any other lynch targets and is using this as a desperate last hope. if you've really managed to analyze anything at all you can figure out who the other mafias are instead of wasting your time on this...

lol

and you stupid retard, i have to kill 1 person from each faction. i'm obviously not the most important threat as i haven't eliminated the other mafia yet...
I pretty much proved that you are going to kill one of us the next night didn't I? You aren't even trying to deny that, you have to kill one of us as if you kill one of the other mafia it means you won't have time to kill one of us as we win before n7 ever comes, actually if we lynch a mafia here it may be before n6 that if you kill a mafia you need.

lightwolf your last post made no sense...

You don't realize that I don't have to kill you more than once whereas the mafia need to kill you off completely, so stop spewing shit trying to save your sorry ass? I mean, I can't see how I can possibly be a bigger threat than the mafia...

LightWolf

lightwoof
Okay guys I talked it out with moi and worked out something nice with him(one of us will die though but sacrefices are needed)

So there was a stormy night and shit then we Lynch Raikage the mafia Hooker, no power belive in you right?

EDIT: In case you wonder, the villager who will die is the most useless one and he has agreed too. So no need to worry if it was you I would have told you ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)