Touhou Mafia: Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, so I'm finally getting around to this.

Approved by Shiv.

Touhou is a game about well-bred young ladies firing improbable amounts of projectiles at each other for no immediately discernible reason.

Rules list stolen shamelessly from Super Mario Mafia.

Rules List
  • Deadtalking will be allowed to some extent. Conversations between a dead player and his teammate is allowed, but only if they are discussing strategies and moves. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player. All talking with the dead when they are not on your team is therefore ill-advised.
  • The game will start on Night 0. On Night 0 you cannot post your role PM to anyone, unless you are mafia in the same alliance.
  • Days will last either 48 hours or 24 hours after the first lynch vote is cast.
  • Nights will last either 48 hours or until all pms are received.
  • All pms should be sent to Seven Deadly Sins and Fishy
  • If you do not wish to use a day or night ability you should send a pm to Seven Deadly Sins and Fishy stating "Day/Night X - Idling"
  • No screenshots of any kind may be distributed at all.
  • You may c/p anything that I say to you, which means you can fake conversations with me.
  • I should be notified of all channels, spreadsheets, google docs, paste bins, etc that you create.
  • You can hold and give/receive as many items as you want. Items are given away at the very end of the day or night after everything has transpired and received at the beginning of the next day or night. To give away an item, send a pm to Seven Deadly Sins / Fishy stating "Day/Night X - Giving 'Item' to User".
  • Priorities are set and kept secret.
  • If you wish to change your vote during lynch you must edit the post containing your initial vote.
  • Please remain active. Don't join if you foresee yourself being away for any extended amount of time. I really hate subbing people out but I will do so if I deem you inactive (I will nudge you first)
Shooting for 25 players. List your priority when you sign up.

Reserved Slots:
LonelyNess
Jumpluff (confirmed)

Priority 1:
Mordock
Raikage
Annihialator Zero
supermarth64
Sikh Assassin
Flounder
moi
Ancien Regime
GTS
moot
SEO
YU-RI-OH
CyzirVisheen

Priority 2:
billymills
Umbreon Dan
Fishin
Lightwolf
CardsoftheHeart
imperfectluck.
Stallion
Phantasia
Team Aether
Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)