1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Tournament Match Round 2, Flamestrike vs Its_A_Random!

Discussion in 'Tournament Arena' started by Terrador, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Temperantia

Temperantia

Lol No Guard DynamicPunch is just... X_X
  2. Flamestrike

Flamestrike

No Guard Iron Fist DynamicPunch, to be precise :D
  3. Its_A_Random

Its_A_Random The imitated
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

gg Flamestrike, good luck for the rest of the tournament.

Thanks for the reffing Terrador & Fire Blast, much appreciated.

At this point, I could make a whole bunch of "excuses" as to why I didn't win, like "The confusion hax ruined me", or "If only I had Capers first & Sleast second" (The latter would've actually given me a huge advantage), but in the end, I didn't, & that's the way the cookie crumbles. Flamestrike did an incredibly good job against me. If there's any advice I could part with, it would be that...
    Sometimes, it's okay to spam a move. Sure you might lose a bit of energy, but in some cases, the tradeoff can be huge to the point that it could be well worth it. I mean, If you chose to spam Sheer Force Ice Beam instead of using what you did in Round 5, you had roughly a 19% chance of getting all three beams in, & at 33.75 damage a piece, you could've ORKOed me. The main point is, "To Spam or Not to Spam", basically.

Other than that, gg. Rematch in the future? Nevertheless, I have some shopping to do. I have 4 TC, Capers has 8 MC, & Sleast has 3 MC...What to do, what to do...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)