Tournament of Second Chances - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Activity post: I have only seen Justinawe online once since the matchups were posted and when I pm'd him on irc within minutes he logged off -_-.

Will try to get this done asap.

Lost to Navy, 2 games to 0.

He saved the logs, he'll send them in. Unfortunately, Pokelab was giving him problems so we had to use Shoddy Battle - hope that's alright with you, Phil and Pluff!

Lost first match due to some surprises.
Lost second one, it came down to the wire but a last-move crit allowed him to win.

Still, great matches! Good luck in future rounds.

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
yeah, won 2-0 against mizuno, 2 great games but i feel really bad about the game changing crit :( we also did the battle on CAP since pokelab was down, if that's alright with you guys. I forgot to save the 1st log >.< but I do have the 2nd log so I'll send that one in.

Dukefan5 and I played the first match yesterday and I won with a little help from hax. we started game 2, but the server shut down before anything happened of importance.

I won the last game, GG.

** I sent the logs; the last log I sent had a title of "Tournament of Second Chances: Game 2", that was a typo, it was actually Game 3.

i won the first two games. i forgot to save the log on the first one, but my opponent can confirm that it was played i hope.

Pokemon Lab is no longer up. Players may play on whatever simulator they want, and if they cannot agree on a simulator, they must play on CAP.

I won the first battle Saturday (I sent log to Jumpluff) but we didn't have time to play the two others. I thought we would have played Sunday or Monday but in fact not. I wont be avalaible from Wednesday to Sunday so I would like to know if we could have an extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)