1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Please refer to this thread for the current Smogon Tier Lists.
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Tournament of Second Chances - Round 1

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by jumpluff, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WECAMEASROMANS

WECAMEASROMANS

I didn't ignore your PM, I sent you two VMs and two PMs asking you to battle, but you never reply...
  2. Gideon

Gideon

beat alexa888 2-1. hax beat him in 1, he beat me in 2, and a really good game 3 but i won. sending logs now
  3. Alexa888

Alexa888

lost 2-1 to ulcafan101. First game was filled with hax, but the third game was a great battle.
  4. Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye Guest

Deadline was yesterday.. When's round 2 going to be posted?
  5. Optimusje

Optimusje

Lost 2-0 in some of the most hax filled matches i've ever had... sending logs
  6. noobiess

noobiess

I won, but as optimusje said, I got alot of luck... :s
  7. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

The deadline was 12 hours ago, relax. There were a lot of last minute submissions that jumpluff and I had to wade through, and even with that, we're getting the topic up in under 13 hours from the previous round's deadline. I'm closing this topic now. Expect round 2 shortly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)