1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Tournament of Second Chances - Round 1

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by jumpluff, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WECAMEASROMANS

WECAMEASROMANS

I didn't ignore your PM, I sent you two VMs and two PMs asking you to battle, but you never reply...
  2. Gideon

Gideon

beat alexa888 2-1. hax beat him in 1, he beat me in 2, and a really good game 3 but i won. sending logs now
  3. Alexa888

Alexa888

lost 2-1 to ulcafan101. First game was filled with hax, but the third game was a great battle.
  4. Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye Guest

Deadline was yesterday.. When's round 2 going to be posted?
  5. Optimusje

Optimusje

Lost 2-0 in some of the most hax filled matches i've ever had... sending logs
  6. noobiess

noobiess

I won, but as optimusje said, I got alot of luck... :s
  7. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Headis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

The deadline was 12 hours ago, relax. There were a lot of last minute submissions that jumpluff and I had to wade through, and even with that, we're getting the topic up in under 13 hours from the previous round's deadline. I'm closing this topic now. Expect round 2 shortly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)