'Tournament Priority System' Poll / Applications are now open!

Should the priority system be implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that this can be a very frustrating system because once you are eliminated from a tournament, a new one often doesnt start untill one ends. This means that most people will probably end up spending most of their time at P1, which wont solve any problems.

I like the idea of limiting players to 1 or maybe 2 tournaments at a time, so other people who are looking to get some recognition (like me) can have an easier time joining tournaments

I voted against having priority, as the fact you have to be limited to a certain number of tournaments, even when you are already capable to partake in them, seems silly. Making tournaments larger and holding longer sign ups would easily make tournaments more accessible for people who want to play. Not only that, the recognition one would receive from winning a 128 man tournament is much greater then that of a 32 man tournament, as there is much more competition and eyes on the prize!

Based on the feedback we've received, this isn't going to go ahead. Thanks to everyone that gave their opinion.

However, there will probably be a couple of small changes to the way signups / hosting works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)