Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 110
Energy: 23
Toxic Poison (5 DPA)
-1 Special Attack
2 clones

"Here we go! Both Pokemon are starting to look tired out, but Black Swan is definitely worse for wear. What will happen? Well, Freeze is starting off with a Struggle Bug, and ooh, that sound isn't cool! But hey, it hit all the clones and the real Black Swan, so now she's wide open to attacks! It also lowered her Special Attack! And what is the Froslass planning in retaliation... oh, that's a Toxic! A bit late for that, but nonetheless it hits and Freeze is badly poisoned! Black Swan's Toxic isn't going to be nearly as effective as the poison already coursing through her veins for a while though!

Freeze is taking full advantage of the lack of evasion from Black Swan, and locking in with his Compoundeyes for a powerful Stone Edge! Oof, that did a lot of damage! Looks like a critical hit! Black Swan is responding with a powerful Hex, but Freeze is still standing! And there goes another Stone Edge! Black Swan is desperately trying to stay up, does she have it in her... no! She goes down, and that's it! We have a winner! Victor is moving on to the next round!"

Congratulations to Tortferngatr!

Syclant [Freeze] Male
HP: 45
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 121
Energy: 21
Toxic Poison (2 DPA)

Froslass- Black Swan (F)
HP: KO
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 110
Energy: KO

Action 1:
Freeze used Struggle Bug -> hits both clones and Black Swan, clones disappear, (6[BP w/ Tech] + 3[STAB] + 3[Stat Dif.]) * 0.67[NVE] * 0.75[Multi-Target] = 6 damage, 3 energy, Black Swan's Special Attack -1
Black Swan used Toxic -> 7 energy, Freeze inflicted with Toxic Poison (1 DPA, increases every round up to 5 DPA)

Toxic Poison deals 1 damage to Freeze
Toxic Poison deals 5 damage to Black Swan

Action 2:
Freeze used Stone Edge -> (10[BP] + 1.5[Stat Dif.] + 3[Crit]) * 1.5[SE] = 21.75, rounded to 22 damage, 7 energy
Black Swan used Hex -> 10[BP] + 3[STAB] + 3[Stat Dif.] - 3[Boost Dif.] = 13 damage, 6 energy

Toxic Poison deals 1 damage to Freeze
Toxic Poison deals 5 damage to Black Swan

Action 3:
Freeze used Stone Edge -> Freeze used Stone Edge -> (10[BP] + 1.5[Stat Dif.]) * 1.5[SE] = 17.25, rounded to 17 damage, 7 + 4[Consecutive move use] = 11 energy, Black Swan KOed

Excellent match guys, you both played really well, but unfortunately only one of you could move on. Now then, for rewards:

Each trainer gets 2 TC (Tort can't use his till after the tournament)
Float the Krillowatt and Freeze the Syclant each get 3 MC and 1 KOC that can be claimed in the Tournament Prize Claim thread for use in future rounds
Eclipse the Honchkrow and Black Swan the Froslass each get 2 MC and 1 DC that should be claimed in the regular Prize Claim thread
Black Swan the Froslass also gets 1 KOC that should be claimed with the above
I get 4 RC

Good luck in the rest of the tourney Tort! Better luck next time Temp!

Gg Tort. Lol now in Rp form:

Froslass' body crumpled to the arena floor like a used handkerchief. Lenneth then reaches into her belt an calls back Black Swan. In this rare moment she looks extremely somber...

"...You did well, Froslass. It was entirely my fault we lost this. I'm sorry..."

"Lenneth, Don't beat yourself up over this. We've lost battles before-"

"But this was the tournament! You don't understand... I've been the one mocking you for being incompetent, when it was really myself who let us both down..."

"Yes, but there will be other tournaments. That you can be sure of. As long we stick by each other, these kinds of obstacles can be overcome. Trust me, Lenneth, neither one of us fails the other, we're only as strong as we are because of both of our abilities. So what do you say? Grab my hand an pull yourself off the filthy ground."

Lenneth wipes the beginning tears from her eyes and lets her brother help her up. Laharl then calls out to the opposing trainer.

"Quite the show... Victor, was it?"

The opposing trainer nods in approval.

"Consider it a promise that we will meet again, and when it happens, prepare for the rematch of your life!"

With that said, Laharl turns his back to the battlefield. Taking his sister in hand, he departs from the arena, ready for the adventures and discoveries in this world yet to come...

-Exeunt-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)