Blaster (U)
HP: 71
En: 25
1 / 3 / 4 / 3 / 40
Trace + Download
+1 Atk (Permanent)
-1 SpD (3)

Round Thirteen!

Welcome back to this match, where doing nothing is no longer allowed! Maybe the crowd will be more excited now!

Blaster starts the round with a common move, transforming back into the Steel type. Rolf quickly sends a bright beam of silver light at Blaster, dealing some minor damage. Blaster now sharpens himself up, raising its attack by another one stage! Rolf continues the assault with a strange telekinetic force that knocks Blaster down onto the ground, dealing minor damage again. As Blaster attempts to change types again, it manages to change back to its original type: normal. Taking advantage of this opportunity, Rolf shoots another metallic beam of light, this time hitting for neutral damage.

End.

Rolf (U)
HP: 51
En: 0
3 / 4 / 3 / 5 / 28 (N)
Levitate + Heatproof

Blaster (U)
HP: 40
En: 13
1 / 3 / 4 / 3 / 40
Trace + Download
+2 Atk (Permanent)

Chuck Norris (M)
HP: 100
En: 100
5 / 3 / 4 / 3 / 47
No Guard + Guts + Steadfast

smash.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Forgot that Conversion could turn me back normal since i was steel. Oh well. I thought I had a chance to win, but now that looks really slim. Well, lets go for it as best we can.

Psybeam - Psybeam - Die of energy loss/Die of Dynamic Punch/Psybeam

And lets pray confusion hax works in our favor (aka, don't make me hurt myself, and make Psybeam confuse and stop him from bulking up. You got that RNG?)

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus

Blaster (U)
En: 13
1 / 3 / 4 / 3 / 40
Trace + Download
+2 Atk (Permanent)

Chuck Norris (M)
5 / 3 / 4 / 3 / 47

Round Fourteen!

Chuck Norris is sent into the arena, brimming with confidence. He starts out with a massive punch that deals significant damage and leaves Blaster confused! Blaster attempts to strike Norris with a beam of telekinetic force, but hits itself in confusion! Norris now bulks up his muscles, raising his attack and defense by one stage each! Blaster tries to shoot the telekinetic beam again, this time succeeding; it deals significant damage and even confuses Norris! Unphased, however, Norris quickly defeats Blaster with another powerful punch.

End.

Blaster (U)
HP: KO
En: 8
1 / 3 / 4 / 3 / 40
Trace + Download
+2 Atk (Permanent)

Chuck Norris (M)
HP: 87
En: 80
5 / 3 / 4 / 3 / 47
Confused (2)
+1 Atk, +1 Def

jas

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Good job Blaster, you exceeded my expectations tenfold. And while I would have liked 2 hits with Psybeam, the confusion more than makes up for it.

Well... BigPecks, you are up. And it looks like there is only one thing to do. Thanks for the No Guard, Chuck, and may the best Pokemon win.

Hurricane! - Hurricane!! - HURRICANE!!!

Engineer Pikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus

BigPecks (F)
2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 55
Keen Eye + Big Pecks

Chuck Norris (M)
HP: 87
En: 80
5 / 3 / 4 / 3 / 47
Confused (2)
+1 Atk, +1 Def

Round Fifteen!

BigPecks starts the round for us, summoning a large hurricane into the arena. Somehow avoiding the hurricane herself, BigPecks directs the furious wind to hit Norris, hitting for significant damage. As Norris takes the harsh blow, he attempts to smack BigPecks with a fist of electricity, but he hits himself in confusion instead! Ouch!

BigPecks sends a second Hurricane towards Norris with quite a bit of glee, slamming into the tough Machamp. Norris retaliates by punching her hard, dealing significant damage and slightly confusing her!

Trying to send a third Hurricane, BigPecks just can't seem to focus, hitting herself in confusion! Norris takes advantage of this, punching her successfully with a electrifying punch! Humongous damage!

End.

BigPecks (F)
HP: 53
En: 82
2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 55
Keen Eye + Big Pecks

Chuck Norris (M)
En: 67
5 / 3 / 4 / 3 / 47

smash.

jas61292

used substitute
Hurricane - Hurricane - Hurricane

And bar us both repeatedly hitting ourselves in confusion, this will be the end. So no matter what happens, good game.

Engineer Pikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus

BigPecks (F)
HP: 53
En: 82
2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 55
Keen Eye + Big Pecks

Chuck Norris (M)
5 / 3 / 4 / 3 / 47

Round Sixteen!

BigPecks sends another Hurricane towards Norris. It deals significant damage, but that's not what everybody is holding their breath for... as Norris emerges out from the whirling winds, unphased, smacking BigPecks hard with a confusing punch that leaves BigPecks moderately confused!

Attempting to summon another Hurricane, BigPecks is just unable to do so. hitting herself in confusion! Norris shows no pity, hitting her hard with an electrified fist. This happens again.

Amidst the slowly-clearing dust, it is clear that there is a figure on the ground; Norris walks out of the arena, grinning triumphantly!

End.

BigPecks (F)
HP: KO
2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 55
Keen Eye + Big Pecks

Chuck Norris (M)
HP: 20
En: 43
5 / 3 / 4 / 3 / 47

smashlloyd20 has won the battle! Congratulations!
Each trainer gets 2 TC
Each Pokemon gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Blaster gets 1 KO, Norris gets 2 KOs.

I get 4 RC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)