Tournaments on PS!

Beta.

Ruff Ruff amirite?
Recently they added a player cap option. Did this override the ability to do multi tier tours? (double elim, triple elim, etc)
I can't find the option for that anywhere in the code.
To those wondering, Kit found out that if you did '/tour new TIER, elimination ,,number'; that will overwrite the tour player cap limit with nothing in the comma. This is good for if you want to have a double elimination tour w/o a player cap

Recently they added a player cap option. Did this override the ability to do multi tier tours? (double elim, triple elim, etc)
I can't find the option for that anywhere in the code.
the command is '/tour create [tier], elimination' if you want double elim its '/tour create [tier], elimination 2' if you want triple its '/tour create [tier], elimination 3' unless this has been changed

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
So it's been a while and I think it's time to give a summary about scripted tournaments.

/tour new [tier], [type]: Creates a scripted tournament, if you add ", 2" you can make it double elimination, only Moderators (@) and above can use this command.

/tour end: Forcibly ends a tournament, Moderators (@) and above can use this command.

/tour start: Starts the scripted tournament, Moderators (@) and above can use this command.

/tour autodq [time]:
Starts an auto disqualify timer, Drivers (%) and above can use this command.

/tour dq [username]: Disqualifies any user from the current tournament, Drivers (%) and above can use this command.

/tour settype [type]: Changes the type of the tournament (elimination, round robin), you can add a ", 2" to change it to double elimination, Moderators (@) and above can use this command.

*So at the moment scripted tournaments have a 32 maximum capacity of players due to lag reasons, hopefully this will only be temporary.

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
So it's been a while and I think it's time to give a summary about scripted tournaments.

/tour new [tier], [type]: Creates a scripted tournament, if you add ", 2" you can make it double elimination, only Moderators (@) and above can use this command.

/tour end: Forcibly ends a tournament, Moderators (@) and above can use this command.

/tour start: Starts the scripted tournament, Moderators (@) and above can use this command.

/tour autodq [time]:
Starts an auto disqualify timer, Drivers (%) and above can use this command.

/tour dq [username]: Disqualifies any user from the current tournament, Drivers (%) and above can use this command.

/tour settype [type]: Changes the type of the tournament (elimination, round robin), you can add a ", 2" to change it to double elimination, Moderators (@) and above can use this command.

*So at the moment scripted tournaments have a 32 maximum capacity of players due to lag reasons, hopefully this will only be temporary.
I completely forgot to say that with the temporary 32 man cap, if you want to make a tournament double elimination, you have to do it like this:
"/tour new (tier), (type), 2, 32"
Otherwise it will only mess up the cap.

Well, bad english but i'll try report this

When i'm in the tour, if i do logout + f5 and i go back with the same account
Only appear a guest when i type /tour getusers and the message 'There are currently no new matches available for you. Please wait for some other battles to end' is not shown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)