Tournaments

Discussion in 'Inside Poop - April Fool's Day 2011' started by Alakapimp, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Alakapimp

Alakapimp All washed up
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

They should all be on wifi, simulators are fakemon. This is obviously how Nontendo intended tournaments to be played, since the vgcs are played on real carts not sims.
  2. supermarth64

supermarth64 Here I stand in the light of day
    is a Contributor Alumnus

I think we should extend this to all battles in general. Nintendo made the carts for a reason: so people can play on DSes. We should obviously go with what Nintendo wants and eliminate all simulators in general.
  3. Bad Ass

Bad Ass i'm the epitome of public enemy
    is a Tiering Contributoris a GS2 Winneris a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

I fully support this. Pokemon Online still has a few glitches -- why bother Coyotte and Super when we can just move to cartridge play?
  4. kd24

kd24 people be stoopid
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

also supporting, it actually rewards those who take the time to play and train their pokemon. pokemon's about the biggest heart and the will to win, not just who is better which is what simulators promote with the same perfect mons for everyone
  5. Darkmalice

Darkmalice Captain Underpants
    is a Community Contributor

Support. I think it's sad that Pokemon Online bans Pokemon with 255 EVs in every stat and Pokemon like WonderTomb when they're available in-game.
  6. Erazor

Erazor ✓ Just Doug It
    is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Also, I believe that it is impossible to recreate the game's RNG, so we're playing Fakemons.
  7. Heysup

Heysup CANadian not a CANTnadian
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I get crit way more on PO than in game fuck sims
  8. IronBullet93

IronBullet93 And we lived beneath the waves, in our yellow subm
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Pokemon are not just monsters we use for fighting to prove who is better. They are our life partners, and should be raised with love and care. Otherwise, we can never be true champions. BAN SIMS - Ash Ketchum

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)