TradeThread.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
To answer everything:

I can't renickname the Munchlax, would you like it as Srta. Sleepy, no worries if not. If yes, the Swirlix from your thread (I'll be rebreeding from it :]).

Not renicknaming my Pokémon anymore I'm afraid, and planning to rebreed Bagon for the better HP Flying spread. But if you're still interested, do you have a female Fast Ball Elekid with the same egg moves as the one on your thread (IVs, nature, etc. don't matter at all).

Let me know when you're good to go, Scyther's all ready :).

Sorry, I tried to view your page (repeatedly) and it kept glitching out on me. I can see the region and moves, but not the Pokémon. Will try again later, but for now I'm afraid I've got no ideas xD.

Female Moon Ball Houndour (all egg moves). Don't care about nature/IVs. Good for you?
OK :) Elekid is fine. Could I change my order to skorupi by any chance?

hey me again! CMT for

#172 | PICHU
Naive | Static | (♀)
31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
- Wish
- Encore
- Fake Out
- Volt Tackle
OT: Misty | 19271
Nickname: Sparky
Note: Hidden Power Ice

#228 | HOUNDOUR
Naive | Flash Fire | (♀)
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Counter
- Destiny Bond
Nickname: Baskerville

CMT for Chomper (Tyrunt) and Cringer (Electrike). I can also breed something from scratch if I can aquire it in Gen 6

hello, you are the only person i have seen with the hp flying bagon and im willing to trade / do whatever it takes for you to consider trading me one. I may not have much to offer atm but ill make it a priority to get what you ask for in return.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
hello, you are the only person i have seen with the hp flying bagon and im willing to trade / do whatever it takes for you to consider trading me one. I may not have much to offer atm but ill make it a priority to get what you ask for in return.
You can have it. Give me a second to do another trade, then I'll send it over. I'll PM to do arrangements.

Nothing you've got listed, but from your SV needs; do you have any Mienfoo spitbacks? If they're in a nice (Premier/Heal) ball and have egg moves I'd do it for a Regenerator female?
B14 - 2,5 - Mienfoo (F) - Naive - Regenerator - 31.30.30.31.11.31 [3323]
how about i give you this one ? It has been sitting in my PC for a while and no active hatchers .
I can give you in egg form or pokemon form

oh they are in a heal ball

.com

Grumpy old man
B14 - 2,5 - Mienfoo (F) - Naive - Regenerator - 31.30.30.31.11.31 [3323]
how about i give you this one ? It has been sitting in my PC for a while and no active hatchers .
I can give you in egg form or pokemon form

oh they are in a heal ball
Sounds good to me. Egg (if that's easier for you), are you free to trade now? :)

.com

Grumpy old man
Nice thread!
Thanks ^_^

are you looking for some breeding project or IV training?
I don't really look for EV trainers, but as I say on the first post "if there's something here that you particularly want; you may EV train it for me and return a clone of the EV trained version".
Other than that the only things I am too lazy to breed for myself want at the moment is Spritzee/Swirlix with all their egg moves (either Male; or Female in Heal/Premier Ball respectively w/ their Hidden Abilities). Don't care about natures/IVs.

Let me know if you'd like to work something out (will probably do it over PM once semi-organised so we don't constantly bump this thread :P).

I noticed you posted on your thread recently and its open i dont want anything but i am becoming more responsible with breeding projects want anything or requests
Stuff i have not on thread:
Fletchling luxury ball
Tailwind
Quick guard
Numel repeat ball
Body slam
Ancient power
Iron head
Future stuff aron with stealth rocks in premier ball i cant get you what you want right away but i can always keep in mind what you want i know you take spitbacks so getting something with egg moves and getting you a spitback should not take long...if you want something tell me

#158 | TOTODILE #159 CROCONAW #160 FERALIGATR
Adamant | Torrent | (♀)
31 | 31 | 31 | 22 | 31 | 31

- Hydro Pump
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Punch
- Aqua Jet
OT: Misty | 55281
Nickname: Crocigatr

Wow, this is exactly what I want. Could you name it "Feraligatr" for me? I was wondering if you'd like XD Gale of Darkness Monsters, since they come in cool balls and have unique moves and you probably wouldn't want to spend the time re-doing them yourself. Let me know, I have basically everything in XD Gale of Darkness soft reset, they just aren't all listed. Let me know, this is one of my favorite monsters!

CMT? Or I can EV train it for you! Or both!

I'm afraid I don't renickname my Pokémon anymore (in my thread rules). It's somewhat of a signature for me.
If this isn't a problem then I'm more than happy for you to EV train it for me, and return a clone of the EV trained version. :)
Awesome, let me know when I can pick up Crocigatr then. :P

Hi ! I'm interested in these 3 shinies :

#172 | PICHU #025 PIKACHU #026 RAICHU
Naive | Static | (♀)
- Wish
- Encore
- Fake Out
- Volt Tackle
Nickname: Sparky
─────────────────────────────────────────────

#173 | CLEFFA #035 CLEFAIRY #036 CLEFABLE
Bold | Magic Guard | (♀)
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
- Pound
- Charm
- Aromatherapy
- Wish
OT: Jacob | 46369
Nickname: Nursey

#152 | CHIKORITA #153 BAYLEEF #154 MEGANIUM
Calm | Overgrow | (♂)
31 | 00 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
- Leech Seed
- Leaf Storm
- Body Slam
- Aromatherapy
OT: Shadow | 46274
Nickname: Remove Label
Note: Hidden Power Fire
I can offer you some pokes from my new shop ( link in my signature ) even if it is not finished or to EV train these three shinies or even both ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)