TradeThread.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
~ CMT Houndour + Elektrike + Furfrou + 30s Ditto ~
If it's ok with you, choose your 2 favourites from the dogs for:

Female Cottonee, Nest Ball, Prankster, All listed egg moves (don't care about IVs or nature).
Female Cubchoo, Dive Ball, Rattled, All listed egg moves (don't care about IVs or nature.

I'll send the Ditto over at the same time (if you agree).

Female Cottonee, Nest Ball, Prankster, All listed egg moves (don't care about IVs or nature).
Female Cubchoo, Dive Ball, Rattled, All listed egg moves (don't care about IVs or nature.

Check my list for the RioluRiolu

I will take Houndour and Electrike please. I have some cottonee and cubchoo spitbacks in stock so we can trade whenever you are ready.

I can do that. I'll just have to breed for spitbacks. So I can trade for both? Or just choose one?
I'll be sure to try and get the Dittos cloned, thanks a lot!
LOL on the secret white print ;)

.com

Grumpy old man
I can do that. I'll just have to breed for spitbacks. So I can trade for both? Or just choose one?
I'll be sure to try and get the Dittos cloned, thanks a lot!
LOL on the secret white print ;)
Sorry for the ambiguity (my fault). 1:1 as in ratio, you're welcome to both (+ Dittos) :). Shh... Other people will find it...

cmt for the pichu .

or you can wait a few days until i put more breedables up ( dream ball ha sentret, adamant friend ball weedle)...

Hi! I am first time in this thread, and I was really amazed at whar a collection you have, you've done a really marvellous job mate.
I am not sure if I can interest you, but I will be happy if I can breed you something from my shop:) I was looking to trade for your

#339 | BARBOACH #340 WHISCASH
Adamant | Oblivious | (♀)
31 | 31 | 31 | 22 | 31 | 31

- Earth Power
- Dragon Dance
- Hydro Pump
- Spark
and

#048 | VENONAT #049 VENOMOTH
Timid | Tinted Lens | (♂)
31 | 00 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31

Can you CMT for your 0 IVs Ditto pls? I've been looking for one of those, for Time Machine Method breeding. I can EV train/do a breeding project/whatever for it

Hello, first time I write here; really a nice thread I like it :)
Please CMT for any or all of them if possible: Abra,Houndour,Riolu,Foongus

.com

Grumpy old man
Can you CMT for your 0 IVs Ditto pls? I've been looking for one of those, for Time Machine Method breeding. I can EV train/do a breeding project/whatever for it
Sorry, missed this post, and you won't be alerted for an edit tag.
You're welcome to it. PM me to arrange pickup :).

Hey man , I see that you want to breed a Spritzee, but is currently /lazy/ (hehehe i feel u bro)
I have a Aromatisse with wish, so I can breed some 4-5 IV spritzees for you if you want...They could either have healer or aroma veil, IDK which one you would like best...

.com

Grumpy old man
Hey man , I see that you want to breed a Spritzee, but is currently /lazy/ (hehehe i feel u bro)
I have a Aromatisse with wish, so I can breed some 4-5 IV spritzees for you if you want...They could either have healer or aroma veil, IDK which one you would like best...
I actually have a Spritzee with all their egg moves already (thanks DARK_LATIOS :D). But if you have an Aroma Veil female in a Heal Ball, then I'd be interested. Is there something you're interested in here?

I actually have a Spritzee with all their egg moves already (thanks DARK_LATIOS :D). But if you have an Aroma Veil female in a Heal Ball, then I'd be interested. Is there something you're interested in here?
You re going to trade me a competetive shiny for a pokemon that only has egg moves and a nice pokeball ? If yes, please give me some time to decide which one Ill take (really cool collection of pokemon you have !)

EDIT: What egg moves are you talking about ? Mine have Wish, but f yo want me to add something else ...

.com

Grumpy old man
You re going to trade me a competetive shiny for a pokemon that only has egg moves and a nice pokeball ? If yes, please give me some time to decide which one Ill take (really cool collection of pokemon you have !)

EDIT: What egg moves are you talking about ? Mine have Wish, but f yo want me to add something else ...
No need to add anything, I meant I already have access to all the egg moves easily. And yes, competitive shiny for female + ball + hidden ability. Let me know when you decide. :)

I dont actually have my 3DS with me right now, my sister took it to her friends house and shes not home yet, but I think she will be here after lunch,could we trade then ? And by the way , I think I will take Jacqueline, the meditite. Medicham is one of my favorite pokemon =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)