Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! CMT for one of these?

Yamask (either gender)
Quiet | Mummy | 31/x/30/30/30/0 (HP Fighting) | Nasty Plot, Imprison, Disable

Id like that Adamant Landorus T. I got a shiny perfect 5 IV Charizard Y, I got a 5 IV hp fire Latios, and I got a 6 IV Jolly ditto (noticed you didn't have that nature on your list). I'm also able to clone anything if needed

Hi, I have a competitive Marill just like yours but it also has Superpower along with the other two egg moves, would you be interested in trading it for one of your 5 IV phantumps (with Harvest though)?

Would you be interested in a Timid\Naive Tornadus?
not interested.
Hi! CMT for one of these?

Yamask (either gender)
Quiet | Mummy | 31/x/30/30/30/0 (HP Fighting) | Nasty Plot, Imprison, Disable
nothing, thanks
Id like that Adamant Landorus T. I got a shiny perfect 5 IV Charizard Y, I got a 5 IV hp fire Latios, and I got a 6 IV Jolly ditto (noticed you didn't have that nature on your list). I'm also able to clone anything if needed
I have a 5IV jolly ditto and not interested in the rest.
anything on this thread for the legit shiny modest giga drain volcarona? it's not mine but I'm about to trade, pick one that you definitely won't change your mind on :) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...colid=-1&sortasc=true&page=-1&rowsperpage=250
There are probably a few things that interest me there, but since I may be getting pokébank today I can't guarantee I'll still be interested in it tomorrow.
Hi, I have a competitive Marill just like yours but it also has Superpower along with the other two egg moves, would you be interested in trading it for one of your 5 IV phantumps (with Harvest though)?
Superpower is a level up move.

well do you think you'd be interested in any in about the next 6-15 hours that you don't have from bank?
My advice is that you should try to take what YOU are interested in the most. If I somehow can't get bank, or it doesn't work, the jolly knock off sneasel is what interests me most.

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
My advice is that you should try to take what YOU are interested in the most. If I somehow can't get bank, or it doesn't work, the jolly knock off sneasel is what interests me most.
problem is I don't have much interest from there so I'm looking to trade whatever I get from there for something I want; can you let me know later today if you end up getting it? :)

Hello !

I can provide usual competitives pokemons (and a few shinies and HP..), and I would be interested in the following pokemons:

Shiny Timid Levitate Azelf (OT : ジム (Jimu), ID 59899) 31/31/31/31/31/31 JAP, Stealth Rock (thanks to NoodleMunch)
Shiny Timid Prankster Thundurus (Volt Absorb Thundurus-Therian) (OT : Toddy, ID : 22214) 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) ENG (thanks to Karim007)
Shiny Timid Volt Absorb Jolteon (OT : Michael, ID : 20003) 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) Signal Beam, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch (thanks to Vitzle on Gamefaqs)

Here is what i can provide:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...dURkcWFzVlNNTzVqajNIUzZlMWc&usp=sharing#gid=3

let me know if you are interested in anything :D

thanks

(I'm french but in UK so GMT+0)

Hello !

I can provide usual competitives pokemons (and a few shinies and HP..), and I would be interested in the following pokemons:

Shiny Timid Levitate Azelf (OT : ジム (Jimu), ID 59899) 31/31/31/31/31/31 JAP, Stealth Rock (thanks to NoodleMunch)
Shiny Timid Prankster Thundurus (Volt Absorb Thundurus-Therian) (OT : Toddy, ID : 22214) 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) ENG (thanks to Karim007)
Shiny Timid Volt Absorb Jolteon (OT : Michael, ID : 20003) 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) Signal Beam, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch (thanks to Vitzle on Gamefaqs)

Here is what i can provide:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...dURkcWFzVlNNTzVqajNIUzZlMWc&usp=sharing#gid=3

let me know if you are interested in anything :D

thanks

(I'm french but in UK so GMT+0)
Im afraid I don't really need any of your stuff.

Also I'm going to update my wants right now, because since I have access to pokébank, there really isn't much I need anymore.

I still want an impish or careful zygarde with good IVs. I think it's about the only thing I'm interested in right now, and in the foreseeable future.

I can clone Jirachi for you, but I need about three tries to clone. I take HP Ice Timid Rotom as cloning fee then. :)
Alright there's no way I can get this hp ice rotom, the game simply won't have it, I've tried for two hours now, and with an HP Ice ditto and HP Ice rotom as parents. Do you want to clone my already existing Timid HP Ice rotom (EV trained 252Spe, 252SpA, 4HP)? Or maybe you want something else that doesn't need to be bred?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)