Trevenant and Clutches Bloody Forest: UPDATE 3/29/14 Apricorn Ball Service and Cool ball pokemon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, would you be willing to trade a female in Dive Ball (any IVs) for another rare ball female? If so, PM me or let me know I should post my list (they are on 2 games, so it will take some time to type).
i can just give you any spitback non HA female i get when i breed my a upcoming order :3

hey there guys ;D I'm looking to get a simple catch job (hopefully simple ^^") I'm trying to get a shroomish female in a friend ball :) ivs aren't important, if you can get adamant that's cool if not I can breed it on ^^ I can offer a few matching ball females: adamant HA keckleon/ nest ball, adamant ultra ball shuppet, repeat ball timid vulpix, and all with 3+ EMs I do have others as well if none of those interest you :)

Would you be able to catch me a female safari ball bagon/shelgon? If so, what would you like in return. Notable female cool ball pokes I could offer are dream ball dratini, moon ball gastly, and lure ball magikarp.

Would you be able to catch me a female safari ball bagon/shelgon? If so, what would you like in return. Notable female cool ball pokes I could offer are dream ball dratini, moon ball gastly, and lure ball magikarp.
Unfortunately, I don't think I can do this. When I meant safari balls in my service, I meant any other game besides soulsilver, as in that game, the safari zone is changed drastically. You'd be talking at least a month wait, and that's actually probably way to low a number actually, so I'm sorry, but I can't do it :c. I can't really explain it well, but you should look up what I'm talking about :)

Unfortunately, I don't think I can do this. When I meant safari balls in my service, I meant any other game besides soulsilver, as in that game, the safari zone is changed drastically. You'd be talking at least a month wait, and that's actually probably way to low a number actually, so I'm sorry, but I can't do it :c. I can't really explain it well, but you should look up what I'm talking about :)
Oh yeah i looked it up and yeah it'd take way too much effort. THanks anyways.

Hi guys- it's me again. Trevenant Forest, do you by any chance have the Phanphy and Magikarp? Not trying to be a bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)