Mod please lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Trev, I'm digging the nicknamable Pinsir. If you will, please check out my thread.
Sorry friend, but don't see anything I want/don't have. Also, I don't think your allowed to link to external source on your thread iirc. It's been a while since I've checked the rules tho, so I could be wrong.

Sorry friend, but don't see anything I want/don't have. Also, I don't think your allowed to link to external source on your thread iirc. It's been a while since I've checked the rules tho, so I could be wrong.
your pokemons are ready (abra and the other one)

not available at the moment

If possible could you CMT, I'd also try and do a kalos breed request if there's nothing that interests you
Landorus
OT:
HILDA (51573)
Nature: Relaxed | Ability: Sand Force------->Intimidate
IVs: 31.31.31.29.31.00 (HP Ice)
Moves (Level 70 UT): Stealth Rock - Knock Off - Iron Tail - Superpower
Note: NON-REDIS
(RNG captured on my White cartridge)

If possible could you CMT, I'd also try and do a kalos breed request if there's nothing that interests you
Landorus
OT:
HILDA (51573)
Nature: Relaxed | Ability: Sand Force------->Intimidate
IVs: 31.31.31.29.31.00 (HP Ice)
Moves (Level 70 UT): Stealth Rock - Knock Off - Iron Tail - Superpower
Note: NON-REDIS
(RNG captured on my White cartridge)

I'll do it for this

Careful Nature
Level 100
OT : SUM2013
Ability : Pressure/Levitate
Evs : Untouched
IV : 31/31/31/x/31/31
Note : Thanks to JebusChris
Full-Redis

Big RNG Update :D

Krokorok
OT: HILDA (51573)
Nature: Impish | Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Moves (Level 34 UT): Stealth Rock - Knock Off - Aqua Tail - Low Kick
Note: NON-REDIS (RNG captured on my White cartridge.)

Magikarp
Nature: Naughty | Ability: Swift Swim
Moves (Level 5 UT): Bounce - Splash
Note: NON-REDIS (RNG received on my White cartridge. Best 500 pokedollars I've ever spent.)

Golett
Nature: Impish | Ability: Iron Fist
Moves (Level 30 UT): Stealth Rock - Fire Punch - Ice Punch - Drain Punch
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Golett
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Iron Fist
Moves (Level 30 UT): Stealth Rock -Thunder Punch - Ice Punch - Drain Punch

Claydol
Nature: Impish | Ability: Levitate
Moves (Level 47 UT): Stealth Rock - Zen Headbutt - Trick - Magic Coat

Scraggy
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Shed Skin
Moves (Level 32 UT): Knock Off - Iron Head - Ice Punch - Drain Punch
Note: NON-REDIS (RNG captured on my White cartridge. Could really use an ability capsule for this.)

Can I please have your shiny pinsir?I can offer one of these.

Marrill
Nature: Adamant
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves:Aqua jet
Ability: Huge Power
Tutor moves: Knock off, bounce, and ice punch
Notes: It is shiny

Can I please have your shiny pinsir?I can offer one of these.

Marrill
Nature: Adamant
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves:Aqua jet
Ability: Huge Power
Tutor moves: Knock off, bounce, and ice punch
Notes: It is shiny
Sorry friend. Not really interested in something you obtained in a giveaway :|.

You should've made your Krokorok Jolly and your Scraggy Impish, not the other way around
Well, I do have a jolly krok already :P (just need to capsule it to moxie). Impish krookodile is good as well. And defensive scrafty wants intimidate (which I do not have the capability of RNGing, since it comes from the DW). Takes me like 5 min at the most to RNG another one if I want :P.

Last edited:
Sorry friend. Not really interested in something you obtained in a giveaway :|.

Well, I do have a jolly krok already :P (just need to capsule it to moxie). Impish krookodile is good as well. And defensive scrafty wants intimidate. Takes me like 5 min at the most to RNG another one if I want :P.
That's right I guess, but you should've also tutored your Jolly Krok those moves as well.

Also do you take RNG requests?

That's right I guess, but you should've also tutored your Jolly Krok those moves as well.

Also do you take RNG requests?
Well, besides it having iron tail over aqua tail, my jolly krok as the same moves as the impish one :P

I guess I could. Really depends. There are a lot of limitations:

I can only RNG on white
I cannot RNG for shinyness
I cannot RNG breed
I cannot RNG in a decent amount of places (stupid NPCs and other factors)
I have busy weeks at school.
I cannot do legends (I can RNG stationaries, but I already did them all and I don't wanna restart lol)

I think that covers it... So yeah, it really depends on what you want. If its not shiny or needs to be bred and is capture blue on white (and has a reasonable encounter rate), then lmk. Sorry for all the limitations, I still have A LOT to learn about RNG abuse.

Also, to anyone I have trades pending with, sorry for the lack of communication. I'm not really feeling well, and Ive been having trouble getting some of my stuff cloned. Thank you for your continued patience.

Last edited:
This is a very nice thread :). Lots of cool rng and Shinies. I wish I could open my rng thread that I planned to in July, but that one incident happened :(. Even if I did, I don't think my thread could top yours. I wish you the best of luck my good friend. Not that you will need luck heh.

Well, besides it having iron tail over aqua tail, my jolly krok as the same moves as the impish one :P

I guess I could. Really depends. There are a lot of limitations:

I can only RNG on white
I cannot RNG for shinyness
I cannot RNG breed
I cannot RNG in a decent amount of places (stupid NPCs and other factors)
I have busy weeks at school.
I cannot do legends (I can RNG stationaries, but I already did them all and I don't wanna restart lol)

I think that covers it... So yeah, it really depends on what you want. If its not shiny or needs to be bred and is capture blue on white (and has a reasonable encounter rate), then lmk. Sorry for all the limitations, I still have A LOT to learn about RNG abuse.

Also, to anyone I have trades pending with, sorry for the lack of communication. I'm not really feeling well, and Ive been having trouble getting some of my stuff cloned. Thank you for your continued patience.
Can you do Dream Radar RNG?

Can you do Dream Radar RNG?
I have not attempted DR RNG before, but I have heard it is relatively easy. I would probably need to be able to RNG on BW2 first though (or at least get better at it) before I attempt though. With school and all that jazz, it will pretty tough. But I'll try to start learning :).

I have not attempted DR RNG before, but I have heard it is relatively easy. I would probably need to be able to RNG on BW2 first though (or at least get better at it) before I attempt though. With school and all that jazz, it will pretty tough. But I'll try to start learning :).
Ok, then can you inject Pokemon into Entralink?

Ok, then can you inject Pokemon into Entralink?
Hmm, not really a fan of that. Not only do I not know how (I can probably look online), but I'm really don't believe in that sort of thing. I'm fine with others doing it, and if I really want like a legend from an event, then maybe. But I don't inject stuff and I really don't want to start.

Hmm, not really a fan of that. Not only do I not know how (I can probably look online), but I'm really don't believe in that sort of thing. I'm fine with others doing it, and if I really want like a legend from an event, then maybe. But I don't inject stuff and I really don't want to start.
Ok, I see you have very limited stuff. Can you RNG a Great Ball Deino for me?

Ok, I see you have very limited stuff. Can you RNG a Great Ball Deino for me?
Now there's something I can probably do :). I wanted to get one myself, but struggled somewhat when I tried today. But I'm willing to take another stab at it. Which nature and iv spread would you like? I can do lonely, jolly, rash, naive, and modest (granted I could go out and catch more sync's, but I'm lazy :P). What tutor moves would you like as well?

Now there's something I can probably do :). I wanted to get one myself, but struggled somewhat when I tried today. But I'm willing to take another stab at it. Which nature and iv spread would you like? I can do lonely, jolly, rash, naive, and modest (granted I could go out and catch more sync's, but I'm lazy :P). What tutor moves would you like as well?
Lol, I'm going for a really trollish one. Jolly, 31/31/31/31/31/31 with tutors for Aqua Tail, Zen Headbutt, Outrage, and Superpower :) I've always liked physical Hydreigon, I don't know why (probably have some retard gens hidden on me)
Ok, now in a serious mood, Rash, 31/31/31/31/31/31, with Earth Power, Superpower, Hyper Voice and I guess either Aqua Tail or Zen Headbutt

Last edited:
Lol, I'm going for a really trollish one. Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with tutors for Aqua Tail, Zen Headbutt, Outrage, and Superpower :) I've always liked physical Hydreigon, I don't know why (probably have some retard gens hidden on me)
No objections from me :). I'll try to keep you regularly updated and I'll tell you if I succeed or fail (hopefully succeed lol). I'm expecting this to take about a weekish, but I might stay home from school tomorrow and have a boatload of free time (although I should probably work on the 10 other trades I have pending as well ~_~).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)