Mod please lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me a horder, but I'll still take your Gengar for Moltres because it's fully re-distributable. I'll also take Golurk if you want a second monster; would you mind me using them in a Halloween themed Giveaway?
Ok, I'll be able to trade in about 10ish hours if that's ok. And do you mean the shiny golett? If so, how about this?:

[145] Shiny Zapdos
OT: CHEVAR (22288) (Lv. 60)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/14/31/30/31/31
Tutor moves: Hidden Power Grass, Heat Wave, Defog, TailWind
EV trained: 250 HP / 228 Defense / 32 Speed
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: This is Chev4's Shiny Zapdos and is fully re-distributable. Comes ev trained or UT on request.

And yeah, I don't care if you do a giveaway with them.

I simply love the shiny golett and Cryogonal and non shiny Rufflet will you trade those for these?

Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Novasoul's Mewtwo(No redis), Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Xerneas and Unowninator's Modest 30/x/31/31/31/31 injected wondercards Diancie(No redis)?

I simply love the shiny golett and Cryogonal and non shiny Rufflet will you trade those for these?

Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Novasoul's Mewtwo(No redis), Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Xerneas and Unowninator's Modest 30/x/31/31/31/31 injected wondercards Diancie(No redis)?
Sorry, have a perfect mewtwo and bold xerneas and I plan to SR diancie myself once it comes out. Also, I can't take on anymore trades atm, therefore

I will not be taking anymore orders till I complete most if not all trades right now. I may update the thread periodically during that time, but no new orders.

Okie,
Sorry, have a perfect mewtwo and bold xerneas and I plan to SR diancie myself once it comes out. Also, I can't take on anymore trades atm, therefore

I will not be taking anymore orders till I complete most if not all trades right now. I may update the thread periodically during that time, but no new orders.
no probs
P.S: The Yveltal for Gengar deal still on pal?

Ok, I'll be able to trade in about 10ish hours if that's ok. And do you mean the shiny golett? If so, how about this?:

[145] Shiny Zapdos
OT: CHEVAR (22288) (Lv. 60)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/14/31/30/31/31
Tutor moves: Hidden Power Grass, Heat Wave, Defog, TailWind
EV trained: 250 HP / 228 Defense / 32 Speed
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: This is Chev4's Shiny Zapdos and is fully re-distributable. Comes ev trained or UT on request.

And yeah, I don't care if you do a giveaway with them.
Cool, so 9 hours from now. I might be on a little later than that, but I'll come back as soon as I can. Yes I wanted the Shiny Golett and I have Moltres and Zapdos ready when you want them.

Updating with my final gengar attempt.

Shiny Gengar
OT:
OCT2014 (10134)
Nature:
Bold | Ability: Levitate------->Shadow Tag
IVs: 28/xx/25/25/17/29
Moves (Lvl 25 UT): Sludge Wave - Shadow Ball - Confuse Ray - Astonish
Note: FULLY-REDIS (Soft Reset by me on my X cartridge. Sludge Wave is only possible on gengar through the event and the Dream World.)

Last edited:
Ok guys, as it turns out, I'm a fucking idiot who can't read. I thought that since my gengar had outstanding potential and had the same Hp, SPATT, and speed, that they were perfect. Turns out I was wrong. Turns out the spread was 30/xx/28/30/25/30. I understand if you no longer wish to trade for gengar. Again, I apologize and could not be more sorry. I am just glad I had not traded it yet.

As a way of making of for it to the community, I'm making my other non redis kalos legends fully redis. All I ask for is for you to credit me if you put in in your thread

Last edited:
Ok guys, as it turns out, I'm a fucking idiot who can't read. I thought that since my gengar had outstanding potential and had the same Hp, SPATT, and speed, that they were perfect. Turns out I was wrong. Turns out the spread was 30/xx/28/30/25/30. I understand if you no longer wish to trade for gengar. Again, I apologize and could not be more sorry. I am just glad I had not traded it yet.

As a way of making of for it to the community, I'm making my other non redis kalos legends fully redis. All I ask for is for you to credit me if you put in in your thread
Did you level it up to check it?

Did you level it up to check it?
Nah, I narrowed down the IV spread thanks to the BI, and between using the HP type and actually closely looking at the IV judge, I figured it out. Weird because I had been checking everyday, yet this was the first time I noticed he didn't say the "can't be beat" part.

IV checker in Kiloude says they "can't be beat" if they're 31, don't need to level it
Oh yea, I had thought Trev had mentioned they can't be beat but I just mis-read.

Nah, I narrowed down the IV spread thanks to the BI, and between using the HP type and actually closely looking at the IV judge, I figured it out. Weird because I had been checking everyday, yet this was the first time I noticed he didn't say the "can't be beat" part.
I just misread everything sorry for my stupidity.

Btw, I'm not too sure about trading for it now, but if you still want the Palkia I can definitely find something else for it

on the plus side, now I'm back to SRing Gengar, the dream is not dead yet

Btw, I'm not too sure about trading for it now, but if you still want the Palkia I can definitely find something else for it

on the plus side, now I'm back to SRing Gengar, the dream is not dead yet
That's fine, I totally understand :). Not having 31 speed really hurts it. Oh well, I guess I can just give away the extra copies I had cloned or something. And if you end up seeing something else for palkia, please lmk :).

CMT for your Timid SW Gengar, I've SR'd for it 700+ times as of so far and still haven't gotten anything close to that yet.
Well, I have quite a few spares (and I might end up having more if the other people in trades with me don't want it anymore...) so you can just have it for free. :).

cmt for
shiny Feebas
OT: Alex | ID: 60838
Nature: Bold | Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31.xx.31.31.31.31
Egg moves: Hypnosis - Dragon Pulse - Brine - Mirror Coat
Notes: NON REDIS. Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Thanks to evan0913 for the original mother.

cmt for
shiny Feebas
OT
: Alex | ID: 60838
Nature: Bold | Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31.xx.31.31.31.31
Egg moves: Hypnosis - Dragon Pulse - Brine - Mirror Coat
Notes: NON REDIS. Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Thanks to evan0913 for the original mother.
sorry, didn't see anything I wanted :(

Also Update:

ooh_shiny's Shiny Moltres
OT: Julia (34117)
Nature: Timid | Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31.xx.31.30.31.31(HP Grass)

Moves (Level 50 EV'd 252 Spatt, 252 Spd, 4 Def): Defog - Fire Blast - Roost - Hidden Power
Note: FULLY REDIS (RNGed by ooh_shiny. Thanks to Pokeguy for trading me this.)

Chev4's Shiny Zapdos
OT: CHEVAR (22288)
Nature: Bold | Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31.xx.31.30.31.31(HP Grass)

Moves (Level 61 EV'd 252 Hp, 252 Def, 4 Spatt): Defog - Tailwind - Heat Wave - Thunderbolt
Note: FULLY REDIS (RNGed by Chev4. Thanks to Pokeguy for trading me this.)

P.S. I have this Exams this week in school, so I will not be updating or excepting any new orders.

Last edited:
Can you CMT for this pokemon, please?

Zygarde
OT: Matthew (41618)
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/30/xx/31/31
Moves (Lvl 70 UT): Camouflage - Earthquake - Dragon Pulse - Crunch
Note: FULLY REDIS (Caught on my X cartridge.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)