Gen 3 Tribute to Melee Mewtwo - Gen 3 Ubers Tourney (WON BY SHADOWQUINN)

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
It wasnt necessarilly a 50:50 game 3, but i did win it. Haxed Pomman into the floor. I found it really hard to focus tonight. Sorry about the nonsense and my terrible play.

Last edited:

Peli

name elevated but i still act average
lost in 3.

lost g2 bz oma ice beam didnt kill ray, my fault for not calcing and going for blizzard

g3 was dumb

thx for hosting, fun tour. don't like the way i went out

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations to all the winners of round 3, and a big thank you to all the players since we didn't have a single john this week!

"Semi-final" matchups:
p2 vs ShadowQuinn
Jhonx~
vs WreckDra
Bomber. vs ZoroarkForever

You have until 11:59PM GMT+10 on Sunday the 7th of February to complete your matches. Good luck!

Last edited:

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations ShadowQuinn, Jhonx~ and ZoroarkForever for making it to the finals!

Since we didn't start with a power of 2 at the start, we'd run into an odd numbered final, unfortunately. So, to decide the winner, we're going to Round Robin Finals! Basically, you have to play both of the other finalists, and the one with the most wins wins the final. To separate the 1 win/1 loss scenarios, 2-0 wins will be worth more than 2-1 wins.

Finals:
ShadowQuinn vs Jhonx~ 2-0
ShadowQuinn vs ZoroarkForever 2-1
Jhonx~ vs ZoroarkForever 1-2

Since you have to play 2 matches this time, I'll give you an extra week, the round will end at 11:59PM GMT+10 on Saturday 20th of February. If you've finished your games and we're still level at the end, we'll repeat until we get a winner and I'll give you extra time.

Last edited:
Won vs Jhonx 2-1 after getting haxed to hell and back.

ShadowQuinn let me know when you want to play

EDIT: In my games vs Jhonx, the ability Pressure wasn't activating at all. Not sure where to post this.

Last edited:

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
EDIT: In my games vs Jhonx, the ability Pressure wasn't activating at all. Not sure where to post this.
It activates, but it doesnt show in gen 3. Just know that it is up. Its kinda like quick claw where it activates but there is no indication of it activating other than the other mon moving first when it really shouldn't.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)