1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Trick Room Double Battles

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by Kyurem1515, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyurem1515

Kyurem1515

This is my first thread and I thought I should post my future online team.

Musharna-Mental Herb-Telepathy-sassy
    252 HP, 4 Def, 252 SpD
    -Psychic
    -Helping Hand
    -Trick Room
    -Shadow Ball
    This is my first trick room setup. Once trick room is setup it will spam helping hand . Psychic and Shadow ball in case mental herb is eaten and it was taunted.

Scrafty-Chople Berry-Moxie-Brave
    252 Hp, 252 Atk, 4 Def
    -Fake Out
    -Rock Slide
    -Drain Punch
    -Crunch
    Fake out allows Musharna to set trick room up easier. Drain Punch is a main STAB move which will also regain HP and Crunch also for STAB with a possible defense drop. Rock slide to hit both opposing members with a possible flinch.

Breloom-Life Orb-Technician-Adamant
    252 Atk, 252 HP, 4 Def
    -Mach Punch
    -Seed Bomb
    -Spore
    -Substitute
    This is basically to annoy the opponent while dealing big damage. Spore for obvious reasons then setup a sub. so it can hit hard with boosted STAB mach punch and STAB seed bomb.

Chandelure-Focus Sash-Flash Fire-Modest
    252 SpA, 252 HP, 4 Def
    -Heat Wave
    -Shadow Ball
    -Trick Room
    -Imprison
    Another Trick Room support with imprison to shut down other chandelure. Heat wave to hit both opposing pokemon hard and shadow ball also for STAB.

Rhyperior-Rock Gem-Solid Rock-Brave
    252 Atk, 252 HP, 4 Def
    -EQ
    -Rock Slide
    -Megahorn
    -Protect
    This is my second physical attacker. EQ and Rock Slide to deal heavy STAB damage and megahorn to get rid of other Trick Room leads (normally psychic). Protect is for scouting.

Exeggutor-Sitrus Berry-Harvest-Quiet
    232 HP, 24 Def, 252 SpA
    -Trick Room
    -Giga Drain
    -Psychic
    -Sleep Powder
    My last trick room user. Giga drain for STAB recovery and Psychic also for STAB. Sleep powder to get free damage on opponent.

I would like to put sunny day in there somewhere so Harvest always activates. :)
    Help would be much appreciated.
  2. Taylor

Taylor stardust infinite
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

There's not enough material for this RMT to be considered acceptable by Smogon standards. You need to expand your descriptions before expecting any rates.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)