Trick Room Mega Camerupt help?

I plan on using Mega Camerupt in trick room doubles, and so far, I've come up with this:

Quiet Nature
-Heat Wave
-Earth Power
-Protect

For the last slot, should I use substitute, HP Ice, or Ancient Power?

For sub, it'll be useful for spore, although, I'm not sure it's not all that useful.
For HP Ice, I love how it hits salamence and landorus-t, but it seems way to specific, as ancient power seems to get better coverage as well as more power due to sheer force.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
sub and hp ice are both good options. it depends on if you need mence/lando checks but honestly you can usually never have enough. rupt beats spore anyways.

next time, use the question and answer thread that's stickied.

The problem you could run into with AncientPower is if the stat boost kicks in and increases your speed to where you are no longer 'outspeeding' your opponents. To minimise this I'd just run HP Rock if you wanted that coverage but I also wouldn't overlook support options like WoWisp/Yawn to create space for your TR setter and other sweepers.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The problem you could run into with AncientPower is if the stat boost kicks in and increases your speed to where you are no longer 'outspeeding' your opponents. To minimise this I'd just run HP Rock if you wanted that coverage but I also wouldn't overlook support options like WoWisp/Yawn to create space for your TR setter and other sweepers.
Mega camel has sheer force preventing ancient power boosts... (also 5% is really really low)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)